Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Found a store that sells Naked Juice..."
Vacaaaation!

Tomorrow I'm going camping, and I'll be gone until Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Vacaaaation! Tomorrow I'm going..."
Weekend!

And I've got a new project to work on over the next couple of days (shouldn't take long at all) - a text-to-speech program. I just need to record the sounds, string them together and map them to words in a dictionary, and I'm larfink! I'll even set it up so you can add new words to the dictionary by choosing what they sound like using the list of sounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weekend! :D And I've got a new..."
my new sig

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-01, 04:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "my new sig"
Got offered $500 to paint a single story house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-02, 02:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got offered $500 to paint a single..."
Fixed a laptop, got quite a way with one of my programming projects, and I tidied my desk!

Now I'm sat watching the recovery of a hard disk - 211,190,489 sectors, and it's up to 2,063... after five hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-02, 03:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fixed a laptop, got quite a way with..."
Camping was great, very relaxing. The freckles on my shoulders are showing up nicely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-02, 04:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Camping was great, very relaxing. The..."
Bout to go get some DELICIOUS chili verde burritos at my favorite mexican restaurant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-03, 04:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bout to go get some DELICIOUS chili..."
Nothing to do, so I've got a day off work tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-03, 08:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nothing to do, so I've got a day off..."
I don't have to be back at work until Saturday. Joy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-03, 11:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't have to be back at work until..."
im going to make skurai run off and cry to his little mommy
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-04, 11:20 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im going to make skurai run off and cry..."
The latest patch for WoW intrigues me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-04, 01:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The latest patch for WoW intrigues me."
Just won a phone in a Pepsi competition (text/e-mail in the code on the back of your ring pull, and a winner is picked by raffle).

Granted, it's a shit phone (Nokia 5800), and not exactly what I want (HTC Hero), but if no-one else in the family wants it (Mam and sister are both looking for new phones, and seeing as I don't want it I might as well offer it to them first) I can sell it for about £150, which will leave me with about £100 to pay to get a Hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-06, 02:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just won a phone in a Pepsi competition..."
Won a second phone - same make of phone, same competition. My sister wants this one.

The competition runs for another few months, so there's ample time to bag myself a few more, which I can then sell for £150 and buy a HTC Hero!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-06, 07:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Won a second phone - same make of..."
O_o

o_o
lol.
I'm bored, but happy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-06, 07:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "O_o o_O o_o lol. I'm bored, but..."
i got ubuntu for free aka free cd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-06, 09:32 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i got ubuntu for free aka free cd"
I just watched the Japanese version of the original power rangers! FUCKING WIN! XDDDD
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-07, 07:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I just watched the Japanese version of..."
No PT this morning!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-07, 11:08 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "No PT this morning!"
I just got back from a meeting at work. I'm fired! Which means, I can now post 24/7!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-07, 04:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I just got back from a meeting at work...."
I thought you were, like, 12?

---

Weekend!!

Made some more headway on my Ant Farm, and the hard drive I'm playing with finally finished being read for files to recover... after 65 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-08, 09:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I thought you were, like, 12? --- ..."
Fired from the babysitting? I would hope so...

It's raining. I love rain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer