Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-03-11, 04:40 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Bisimoto (Honda tuning guru) cranks out..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
Bisimoto (Honda tuning guru) cranks out 400 HP from a SOHC Honda motor, on pump gas, and he is considered a genius. His IQ is 147.
In the Halo Wars Instruction Manual, the doctor that accompanies the team you control to study the Covenant, has an IQ of 180.
I have taken many of those online tests, but for the sake of this, I'll use the one I recieved in 6th grade... I have an IQ of 186! The online tests have given me results of between 182-188! The one from 6th grade was performed by a state worker.

Eh? 180 IQ is genius. You would be getting free money just for being smart if your IQ was that high. My real IQ is 147, how strange that a game character, I'm guessing, has the same. California IQ Average = 101.

State Worker? I don't remember that, it was the school who gave me the IQ test because of something they noticed, heck if I know what. As they never did tell me. But, as someone stated on the forum, IQ is useless if you don't apply it. So I do apply it with my current line up of 14 programming languages that I've learned the ins and outs of through constant studying, and the use of my photographic memory.

-----------------------

Minor delight: No one is home. Relaxation...here I come!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-11, 05:14 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Eh? 180 IQ is genius. You would be..."
What I meant by state worker was, when I was in 6th grade, I was failing all but 1 class (which had a D+ if I remember) and they wanted to put me in a remedial(sp?) class. So they decided to give me the test, and I was reading the questions upside down and answering them faster than she could even read them. (Note: by supside down, I don't mean on my head. I mean the paper was normal in front of her, I was across the table, and to me, the words were upside down).

Actually Bisimoto is the one with 147... He's the Honda tuning guy...

And how exactly would I go about getting free money? 'Cause I need some... but for real... I also don't like being the center of attention, which if this free money thing is true, I would most certainly be. And there would be cameras... I hate cameras...

As for applying it, I blame the public school system... If I wasn't forced to draw oranges, vases, and table cloths since the 6th grade, I would definately be drawing better. Same goes for the other stuff. How many times am I going to learn that Washington was the first President and Lincoln was assassinated? To me, it felt like I wasn't allowed to stretch... which I am having a hard time doing now, but it is definately fun! So many things that I want to catch up on...

On another note, I heard of a program that teaches game programming, called Alice. Thinking it was general game programming I downloaded it, only to discover it is 3D programming... eh, I guess it's better than nothing, so I am going to see how well that thing is...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-03-12, 11:06 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "What I meant by state worker was, when..."
Asiago Roast Beef...Sooo good...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-16, 09:49 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Asiago Roast Beef...Sooo good..."
Got tomorrow off. w00!

Now to buy a decent green top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-16, 12:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Got tomorrow off. w00! Now to buy a..."
It's 60 degrees outside!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-16, 09:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's 60 degrees outside!"
I've got an AJAX riddled page! How exciting! A request project that I'm working on is full of interactive crap. Now I'm getting used to how to work with that system. It's fun and easy.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-17, 11:50 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I've got an AJAX riddled page! How..."
All of my windows are open. So nice out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-17, 12:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "All of my windows are open. So nice..."
It's still very nice out! Going on a long walk through my tiny town, and then it's off to see Taken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-17, 09:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's still very nice out! Going on a..."
2 days off w00t! moving out of my current house to a 2 room appartment with amazing views of the beaches and the city! so guess i'll be spending most of my 2 days off moving and not relaxing .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:39 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "2 days off w00t! moving out of my..."
Slept great last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:42 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Slept great last night. :D"
Taken was pretty good, and tomorrow I get to go up to my girlfriend's cabin. Should be quite the relaxing time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-18, 01:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Taken was pretty good, and tomorrow I..."
Get off work early today. w00
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-18, 08:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Get off work early today. w00"
Me and my g/f doing Great lately!
Also, work on my RPG is going very well!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-03-19, 07:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Me and my g/f doing Great lately! :D..."
Working a mid-shift today. 12-8:30pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-23, 03:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Working a mid-shift today. 12-8:30pm."
I'm back, and with better spelling and grammar.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-03-23, 03:44 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "I'm back, and with better spelling and..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
I'm back, and with better spelling and grammar.

This is a miracle, not just a minor or major delight, but a miracle.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-23, 03:47 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is a miracle, not just a minor or..."
Lol, Glg i kinda knew that i needed better spelling and such but now it affecting me.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-03-26, 11:41 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Lol, Glg i kinda knew that i needed..."
Got today and tomorrow off...and I finally got to sleep in today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-26, 01:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Got today and tomorrow off...and I..."
No class tomorrow!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-27, 09:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No class tomorrow!"
Priest hit level 72.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer