Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Is this forum about dead?
Posted 2005-06-28, 01:43 PM
Take a look at the number of posts for June. For several months there has been a decline - or so it seems to me - of posts concerning D2. There could be a number of reasons for that, including but not limited to the following:

Fewer people playing D2.

Fewer people on Zelaron.

Same number of people playing D2 but fewer oldtimers on zelaron.

Summer apathy.

Any ideas????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-06-28, 01:56 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Is this forum about dead?"
Whatchu want.. me to play D2 again?

Get BF2

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-06-28, 03:07 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Is this forum about dead?"
No, this forum is about general discussion relating to Diablo II.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-28, 03:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No, this forum is about general..."
He wants you to talk about D2.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-28, 03:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "He wants you to talk about D2."
Diablo II is a game created by Blizzard Entertainment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-28, 03:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Diablo II is a game created by Blizzard..."
It's the sequel to Diablo.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-28, 03:38 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It's the sequel to Diablo."
Its maximum resolution is 800x600

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-06-28, 04:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Its maximum resolution is 800x600"
It has free online play provided by Battle.net (requires internet connection).
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-28, 04:33 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It has free online play provided by..."
Oh Oh... I got one

Its rated M for mature ages 17+ but most players are <17
XBL: GreatThanatos69

Last edited by Great-Thanatos; 2005-06-29 at 12:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-28, 04:42 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Oh Oh... I got one Its rated M for..."
<17 and Korean

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-06-28, 04:42 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Oh Oh... I got one Its rated M for..."
Over 17? Or did you mean to say <17?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-28, 05:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Over 17? Or did you mean to say <17?"
I think he meant to say <17.

Remember, the alligator eats the one that's bigger.

3 _/====*< 4
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-28, 05:40 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Is this forum about dead?"
Fact:
98% of characters wearing 1.08 valk's auto aim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-28, 06:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fact: 98% of characters wearing 1.08..."
Fact: BNet is fucking game and gave me realm down for doing manual pindle runs, GAAAAAAY. And D2jsp decided not to pick up ANYTHING while doing pindle runs for hours on end.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-06-28, 07:21 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Fact: BNet is fucking game and gave me..."
Fact:
SlickFic04 had his D2JSP settings fucked up.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-06-28, 07:28 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Fact: BNet is fucking game and gave me..."
Fact:
blizzard is full of airheads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-28, 08:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fact: blizzard is full of airheads."
Fact:
I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-06-28, 08:30 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Fact: I got a fever! And the only..."
Fact:
That has nothing to do with d2. -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-28, 09:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fact: That has nothing to do with d2...."
Fact:
D2 is so one year ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-28, 10:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fact: D2 is so one year ago."
Fact:

I make my living off of Diablo II:Lord of Destruction:Expansion Version
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish