Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

i guess a legal/driving question kinda
Posted 2004-08-24, 05:08 PM
hey do you know what might happen if a cop catches you driving with only your permit, you know how if you have your permit and you are suppose to have a person 21 or over next to you? i think it might be different in every state but can you tell me what might happen if you are driving by yourself? like a fine? or what
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:22 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i guess a legal/driving question kinda"
my friend got caugth a couple times, all they did was fine him $50
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-24, 07:51 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "my friend got caugth a couple times,..."
o really?, how was your friend caught? only 50 dollars each time? it didnt go up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-24, 07:56 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "o really?, how was your friend caught?..."
My friend got a warning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-24, 08:10 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "My friend got a warning."
Yeah $50 every time, if you overdo it and thye catch more more than 3 times they wotn let u get ur license til ur 18
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-24, 09:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Yeah $50 every time, if you overdo it..."
how did your friend get caught? you too ace? why is it that i ask 2 questions and you only answer one? wtf?? why do people never answer fully
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-25, 08:53 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "how did your friend get caught? you too..."
It's Zelaron, what did you expect?

I thought if you had your permit, there would need to be a person that was 18 in the car with you, not someone who is 21. I could be mistaken though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's Zelaron, what did you expect? I..."
That part varies from state to state, as well as what relation you have to have with that person; in some states, they have to be a parrent or guardian, in others they don't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-25, 11:50 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That part varies from state to state,..."
Here in florida you have to have some 21 or older in the passenger seat with a valid full drivers license. If you are pulled over for what ever reason, they give you a warning. After that its a $80 ticket. My friend was driving with his permit and got pulled over for driving with out his headlights and they gave him a warning for the license and a ticket for the headlights. The second time he got caught was for speeding, they gave him a speeding ticket and a $80 ticket for not having someone 21 or older next to him with a license. After a few times they will take you license away and you would have to wait till your 18, or go to court. Depends on your state. Seems most states are the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-08-25, 12:31 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Here in florida you have to have some..."
here in damn wisconsin if you have to drive with permit you need someone who have his driver lincence for 2 year. If you get caught you won't take they test driving and they will take the permit away from you until you 18 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-25, 04:48 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "here in damn wisconsin if you have to..."
thank you livewire, basically the exact answer i was looking for, here in tx you have to have someone 21 or over with a year of driving experience next to you if you have a permit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-25, 07:54 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "thank you livewire, basically the exact..."
Well, my friend is really small for his age so when the cop pulled him over, the cop was wondering what age my friend was. The cop thought he was a fucking thirteen year old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-25, 08:23 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Well, my friend is really small for his..."
tokill.ace said:
Well, my friend is really small for his age so when the cop pulled him over, the cop was wondering what age my friend was. The cop thought he was a fucking thirteen year old.
Its alright a friend of mine is 17 and when he got pulled over the cop thought he was like ~10 ... he got soo pissed cause he forgot his licence at home....
Anyone can cry, but can you win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-08-25, 08:27 PM in reply to Auron's post starting "Its alright a friend of mine is 17 and..."
omg crap that might happen to me..... cuz i look small!! nooooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-26, 10:23 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "omg crap that might happen to me........"
Nah you'll be ok. I was going to get a ride somewhere with my friend and I was like, "That's his brother, right?". He laughed. The guy is 18, but his face looks like he is 11, and he's below 5 feet....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:07 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "omg crap that might happen to me........"
actually, depending on where you live, you have to give the cop a reason to pull you over. Here, it is against the law to pull someone over just for looking too young. Usually, if like 10-14 year old kids go out joy riding, they drive like shit and will get grabbed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog