Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Vaccine
Posted 2021-03-11, 03:03 PM
We got our first dose today! Super excited to see the finish line today
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-21, 01:41 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Vaccine"
I can't wait. I want it. Gimme that needle now.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-03-22, 10:16 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Vaccine"
Silverjinx18 said: [Goto]
We got our first dose today! Super excited to see the finish line today
The second dose (of Pfizer at least) is rough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-03-22, 11:57 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The second dose (of Pfizer at least) is..."
I think the second dose of either is rough. My mom and mother in law got Moderna and they had a rough couple of days after. It can't be worse than COVID. I'm ready.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-22, 06:04 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I think the second dose of either is..."
I had my second Moderna shot on the 18th, within about 8 hours I had a fever of ~100.5F and felt miserable for the next 24 hours or so. The recovery was almost astonishingly quick once it started. I generally don't handle fevers well, though. All told, I had fever, nausea, chills, and muscle/joint pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-03-22, 08:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had my second Moderna shot on the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I had my second Moderna shot on the 18th, within about 8 hours I had a fever of ~100.5F and felt miserable for the next 24 hours or so. The recovery was almost astonishingly quick once it started. I generally don't handle fevers well, though. All told, I had fever, nausea, chills, and muscle/joint pain.
Well that sounds like it's gonna suck a little. Still, get me through this. I want my freedom back MURICA
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-03-31, 03:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well that sounds like it's gonna suck a..."
Getting 2nd dose tomorrow!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-01, 06:42 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Getting 2nd dose tomorrow! :)"
Vaccinations of 75-80-year olds started this week in Stockholm. I don't expect to be offered a vaccine anytime soon.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2021-04-03, 11:01 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Vaccinations of 75-80-year olds started..."
Ugh, not feeling flu like, but my lymph node on injection side is swollen, sore, and burning. No fun at all, but will take it.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-26, 10:10 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Ugh, not feeling flu like, but my lymph..."
Ugh, not feeling flu like, but my lymph node on injection side is swollen, sore, and burning. No fun at all, but will take it.
FIRST SHOT DOWN! Hopefully nothing from this one. I have never had an appointment go so quickly that was insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2021-04-26, 02:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "FIRST SHOT DOWN! Hopefully nothing from..."

Get vaccinated kids!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-26, 10:54 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "https://giphy.com/gifs/oscars-happy-exci..."

Get vaccinated kids!
My arm does not thank me. No serious side effects at least 13 hours in so we shall see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2021-04-27, 09:42 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My arm does not thank me. No serious..."
The first shot is pretty easy. My arm hirt for about 24 hours. Mostly couldn't lift it to do too much house work. The second shot wasn't fun though, but didn't last too long.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-28, 12:33 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "The first shot is pretty easy. My arm..."
The first shot is pretty easy. My arm hirt for about 24 hours. Mostly couldn't lift it to do too much house work. The second shot wasn't fun though, but didn't last too long.
I had a slight fever for a bit which was no fun. Arm still is a LITTLE sore but eh. From what I hear, not looking forward to the next one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin