Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haven't smoked in about a month...."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Haven't smoked in about a month. Probation rules.
How much longer are you on probation?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How much longer are you on probation?"
Acquired 55 x 1mg xanax and 40 x 1mg klonopin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Acquired 55 x 1mg xanax and 40 x 1mg..."
Thinking about making some pot brownies. I remembered that I had made them previously, but didn't adequately heat the oil to dissolve the THC. Fortunately, I saved the ganja that I used, so I should be able to redo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Thinking about making some pot..."
Fuck I haven't smoked for 5 days.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2009-11-19, 08:47 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Fuck I haven't smoked for 5 days."
Fuck I haven't smoked in 2 months.

Here is my replacement. Yes I'm prescribed to Adderall but since I'm prescribed I can exploit that factor and buy off the street!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11-19-09_1045.jpg (41.6 KB, 4 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:11 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Fuck I haven't smoked for 5 days."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Fuck I haven't smoked for 5 days.

Is this really that bad? Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Thinking about making some pot..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Thinking about making some pot brownies. I remembered that I had made them previously, but didn't adequately heat the oil to dissolve the THC. Fortunately, I saved the ganja that I used, so I should be able to redo.
I never imagined making brownies and getting high would sound so complicated... jeez... Can't you just eat brownies and smoke something? Sounds like alot less work...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I never imagined making brownies and..."
I haven't smoked all week either, no addiction symptoms though. I actually really don't care about not smoking, it's weird. Then again, i've been sick.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I never imagined making brownies and..."
Brownies aren't hard to make at all, and they're fun! Plus it gives you a different type of high, so eating brownies and THEN smoking is the shit.. if you don't pass out first that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:42 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Brownies aren't hard to make at all,..."
Yeah, i've always fallen asleep after eating 2-3 brownies. It's so awesome. I think we used like 2-3g of some dank the last batch we made. We need to have a Zelaron Cookbook.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:43 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Brownies aren't hard to make at all,..."
That's what I'm sayin'! Heck, I don't even smoke, and people think I'm high, just because I eat alot of brownies!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's what I'm sayin'! Heck, I don't..."
D3V, did you use oil, butter or cook the bud straight in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "D3V, did you use oil, butter or cook..."
we boiled the bud in the butter and mixed it up really well. Ive been told if you go straight with the bud then it will burn and not end up right

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 10:00 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "we boiled the bud in the butter and..."
I've never heard of that, but I could see it happening. I always boiled my bud into oil and added the oil into the batter, seemed to work pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 10:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've never heard of that, but I could..."
Can one of you guys give me explicit instructions on how to make pot brownies? I've never successfully done it and I want to!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-19, 10:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can one of you guys give me explicit..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Can one of you guys give me explicit instructions on how to make pot brownies? I've never successfully done it and I want to!
Materials:

Box o Brownies
Vegetable oil
Oven-safe pan
Strainer (If you choose to filter out the bud)
'Tobacco' Grinder
Marijuana (If it's shwag, about 14 grams - if its mids, around 10 grams - and if its chronic then 7 grams.)

1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. (THC's vaporizing point is 315 degrees)

2. Grind up the bud as well as you can to provide more surface area.

3. Smoke a joint.

4. Put the green into the pan and pour the amount of vegetable oil that the box calls for. (Read the box before you buy it to make sure it uses vegetable oil.) Also, the less you use, the more potent the oil will be.

5. Stir.

6. Put the oil and bud mixture into the oven for atleast an hour. The longer you leave it in, the more THC will be extracted.

7. Stir every 15 minutes

8. Either filter out the Marijuana with a strainer and/or coffee filter. You can also leave the bud in and cook it into the brownies if you'd like.

9. Make brownies!

:Edit: I usually just leave the bud in the oil since I grind it up so fine that it slips through the strainer and coffee filters are difficult to filter with. Also it catches any extra THC I missed.

Have fun!

Last edited by -Spector-; 2009-11-19 at 10:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 11:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Materials: Box o Brownies Vegetable..."
Cheesecloth can be good for straining out the green as well.

Also, you need to make sure to use a pan small enough that all of the pot is covered with oil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-19, 11:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Cheesecloth can be good for straining..."
I used a cast iron skillet when I made 'em back in high school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-19, 12:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How much longer are you on probation?"
D3V said: [Goto]
How much longer are you on probation?
May 11th, 2010.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-19, 12:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "May 11th, 2010. :("
What are you on probation for again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-