Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-08-01, 05:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Go ahead and find it, because Sue..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-01, 05:23 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Nowhere does it say pulling out prevents pregnancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-01, 05:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nowhere does it say pulling out..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-01, 05:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nowhere does it say pulling out..."
Quote:
PURPOSE: To determine if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland. METHODS: DESIGN: Prospective clinical and laboratory study. SETTING: Andrology and Sex Counseling Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academic Teaching Hospital. PATIENTS: Five patients referred for premature ejaculation, three for excessive fluid secreted during foreplay and four normal healthy volunteers. INTERVENTION: Glass slide smears of preejaculatory Cowper's gland secretion obtained during foreplay from at least two different occasions, and semen samples after masturbation. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Microscopic examination of air-dried smears, and routine semen analyses. RESULTS: None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses. CONCLUSIONS: Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.
omfg now who wants to be volunteer for that
i would only do that if they gave me 1.000.000.000 $$ and a new PC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-01, 05:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post "* Caution * Erotic Story In Side."
slaynish, die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-02, 01:35 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "some1 close this thread plz... after..."
Here I've got an erotic story.

Ok, I was in my chair, sitting, sitting on my computer. I was thinking to myself...Hey! I'm home alone, why not masterbate!?

I went to www.google.com and typed in "Hot ass babes nekked" Clicked the 'pictures' link. And searched through hundreds of thousands of hotties. There were a few donkeys, and a few hermaphrodites, but otherwise it was mainly hairy babes. I noticed there was some Motion Lotion left in the bottle, I found the right picture. And I couldn't resist.

I poured the sticky slimeymess onto my penis, and grasped my dick with my hand and started whacking.....

whacking, whacking away...

About 25 seconds later I was done and had a mess all over my clothes,

THE END

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here I've got an erotic story. Ok,..."
D3V, you're doing this just to piss me off, and you know what, it worked! However, you are breaking the rules and are doing so solely to spite me. So, this thread is closed and I'll mention this to the staff. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-08-02 at 06:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel