Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

"Troubled Windows"
Posted 2004-05-11, 03:35 PM
Damn japanese people running out of ideas, a new anime in the works... Troubled Windows! Here's the released flash version of the opening

http://heika-love.cool.ne.jp/troubled_windows.html

XP is hot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:43 PM in reply to Randuin's post ""Troubled Windows""
Okay..... no...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Okay..... no..."
It might have, just MIGHt have been funny if i had any idea what the fuck they were saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It might have, just MIGHt have been..."
What would the words matter? It's not fake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:52 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "What would the words matter? It's not..."
Uh ... huh. Yeah.... no.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Uh ... huh. Yeah.... no....."
Funny how they've made Linux all old and evil
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-05-13, 11:01 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Funny how they've made Linux all old..."
The thing even has easter eggs in it! Just click around and random crap will happen. If you stop the movie on each "scene" it makes it easier to find stuff.

Other than that, the flash itself is... odd.

Edit: 

Ha, just found one when the girl is floating in the Recycle Bin, you hover the mouse over top of it, and it gives you a couple of options, the top one lets you see the "contents" of the Recycle Bin (Windows ME, you can click on her to animate her for some odd reason) and the bottom option lets you empty the Recycle Bin (with a yes/no prompt) You have to act fast (or just pause the movie to mess around..)

The part right after that one is this girl with green hair (ME Again?) bouncing around, she follows the mouse around.

Edit: 

Also, are you talking about this guy:

I think that's actually supposed to be Norton Antivirus..

Last edited by BlueCube; 2004-05-13 at 11:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-05-13, 12:52 PM in reply to Randuin's post ""Troubled Windows""
Heh. I thought it was amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:45 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Heh. I thought it was amusing."
I just can't find words to describe that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm