Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post .hack//The Legend of Twilight manga
Posted 2003-09-10, 09:31 AM
The .hack//The Legend of Twilight manga is coming out. I've read the first book and it's pretty good. It seems to have a more carefree atmosphere than .hack//SIGN, .hack//Liminality, and the game series, but I still like it so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-10, 09:23 PM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
Hack, you mean the game? and the anime shows? I think it sucks big time both for the game and the shows.

The anime is soooo dam boring.... I was like waiting for some action when they play the game, then they just put some shitty stuff up.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-09-11, 06:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
I know nothing of .hack. One of my friends is psycotic about it, but he's a japanophile, so I tend to be hesitant about his anime suggestions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-11, 07:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
.hack is a fun game, i dunno bout the books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-11, 07:14 PM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
If you aren't a Japanophile, I don't know about .hack series, I haven't been interested enough to care. But if you like to see lots of shit die or like complete badasses they check out Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun... that means you, Raziel.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-15, 04:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
trigun=god
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-11-01, 07:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
Ninja scroll = Pwn (but they stopped playin it here)

And for those ppl who havent played .hack the game in its totality is fuckin incredible, the first one is rather slow but then the second has so many Amazing changes and add ons. the 3rd one is alot like the 2nd without so many surprises but good none the less. i recommend this game to anyone who likes RPGs or n e of the final fantasy games, they are quite similar, on the other hand, if u dont got the cash to put out for all 3 series of the .hack game then its not worth ur time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post ".hack//The Legend of Twilight manga"
I played the game a little bit and loved it.I heard about the manga but haven't read it yet.What is a japanophile?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII