Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2010-04-13, 09:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "More Human Than Mdselctr. Which doesn't..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
More Human Than Mdselctr. Which doesn't say much.
I love that song!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-17, 08:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I love that song! :eek:"
My friend once called me "The Next Charles Manson".
Is this true?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-18, 10:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My friend once called me "The Next..."
I met an actual racist before. They're really scary. He didn't have to say or do anything, he just gave off this horrible vibe.
When I asked "How many dead Jews are in your basement?" he answered "Not enough." O_o
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-18, 10:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I met an actual racist before. They're..."
He's friends with my friend's mom. His mom scares me. She used to come to my/the priestess' place and is a Trinitist, so that's how I know them. She's super pale, and always look high, but she isn't. She yells alot, though.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-18, 10:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "He's friends with my friend's mom. His..."
All of her friends are strange. If they aren't racists, they're guys who all get drunk, pull knifes on each other, stab each other, passout, wake up (somehow alive) and make up later...
I can't believe I used to be part of that group...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-19, 06:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "All of her friends are strange. If they..."
HaHA! TacoX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-19, 07:48 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "HaHA! TacoX"
Hayduke said: [Goto]
HaHA! TacoX
I like your signature.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-19, 07:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I like your signature. :o"
Wreak Havoc, btw. Right now. Right now. Riot Now.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-19, 07:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wreak Havoc, btw. Right now. Right now...."
When I grow up, I've decided to write books off the top of my head, all named "Hey Kylie", because writing notes to my friend Kylie is fun.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-20, 06:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "He's friends with my friend's mom. His..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
He's friends with my friend's mom. His mom scares me. She used to come to my/the priestess' place and is a Trinitist, so that's how I know them. She's super pale, and always look high, but she isn't. She yells alot, though.
Sounds like it'd be pretty easy to get into her pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-20, 06:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "When I grow up, I've decided to write..."
Whys this site suck now Skurai?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-20, 09:31 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Whys this site suck now Skurai?"
Sounds like it'd be pretty easy to get into her pants.
Of course it is, she's a witch.
Whys this site suck now Skurai?
Probably me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-21, 06:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course it is, she's a witch. :eek: ..."
Speaking of me, what's up, Skurai?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-21, 06:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Speaking of me, what's up, Skurai?"
Not much. Bored.... have to watch a video on Edgar Allan Poe... :/
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-21, 11:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Not much. Bored.... have to watch a..."
Where are you from, age and what do your parents do for a living Skurai?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-22, 02:12 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Where are you from, age and what do..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-22, 05:48 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Where are you from, age and what do..."
Where are you from, age and what do your parents do for a living Skurai?
I'm fromm Illinois, I'm 17 years, and my mother is dead, and father is a drunk. I live with a Priestess for a strange pagan cult, and she's rich out the ass, so I rather enjoy living here. Why?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-22, 07:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm fromm Illinois, I'm 17 years, and..."
Wow. Curiousity I suppose, the questions just popped into my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-22, 07:42 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Wow. Curiousity I suppose, the..."
Wasn't expecting anything like that though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-22, 11:06 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "http://j.imagehost.org/0901/HD1sig.gif"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke