Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Dan doesn't reply to the correct posts (from no postcount thread)
Posted 2004-02-26, 08:43 AM
How do I sign up in case I decide to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-26, 10:45 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Dan doesn't reply to the correct posts..."
Dan XIII said:
Titusfied said:
Its alright, up until almost 2 months ago, I was a 22 year old Diablo freak...

I finally let go after seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Best damn decision of my life so far.
How do I sign up in case I decide to?
Huh? You just stop playing and don't give in to the urges.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-26, 10:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Huh? You just stop playing and don't..."
I think he was talking about the voluntary No Postcount. Here it is Dan:

http://zelaron.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-26, 11:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think he was talking about the..."
To clarify the point I was making:
Attached Images
File Type: gif Image9.gif (30.7 KB, 26 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "To clarify the point I was making:"
I understand what you were saying, but he clearly hasn't mastered the art of posting in linear mode. As is evident since he almost always has a direct quote from someone else in his replies, when he can clearly just click on "Quick Reply" from the person he wants to quote. We will not only understand what he is referencing, but it will save a lot of space...

Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I understand what you were saying, but..."
I do the same thing he does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I do the same thing he does."
No you don't. You hit the Quick Reply on the last person that posted, just to add your two cents. Dan, on the other hand, hits the Reply button, which puts the entire quote in there, then adds a short sentence reply. You two are totally different, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No you don't. You hit the Quick Reply..."
Oh, well then I do the same thing I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No you don't. You hit the Quick Reply..."
Titusfied said:
No you don't. You hit the Quick Reply on the last person that posted, just to add your two cents. Dan, on the other hand, hits the Reply button, which puts the entire quote in there, then adds a short sentence reply. You two are totally different, IMO.
I didn't hit the reply button and i'm quoting you

Options
Show your signature -------- Quote message in reply?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I do the same thing he does."
And I go after you about it, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-26, 04:00 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "And I go after you about it, too."
And now that im using The Threaded Mode, it's a pain in the ass when members just click the reply button on the last poster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 04:01 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "And now that im using The Threaded..."
And you can both keep complaining until the cows come home and I still won't give a shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-26, 04:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And you can both keep complaining until..."
Please die. kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:01 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Please die. kthx"
Whoever switched me to threaded mode needs to kiss the tip of my dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whoever switched me to threaded mode..."
Whoa. Can moderators change your viewing mode or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whoever switched me to threaded mode..."
pwn pwn pwn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Whoa. Can moderators change your..."
Probably just as easily as I can change it back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Whoa. Can moderators change your..."
With the default settings of vBulletin 3.0 RC 4 Only Admin can change the view. So It was either WW, or Titusfied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 06:15 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "And now that im using The Threaded..."
LiveWire said:
And now that im using The Threaded Mode, it's a pain in the ass when members just click the reply button on the last poster.
Then I must be a pain in the ass!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-26, 06:21 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Then I must be a pain in the ass!"
Your always a pain in the ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire