Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Smile Now you know
Posted 2004-07-19, 09:58 AM
I'm not going to go through all the details. Many of you don't care. Those of you who do can PM or AIM me, and I'll update ya.

Anyhow, I spent this last weekend with Silverjinx. We're back together, and I'm overjoyed because of it.

If you have input, get after it. If not, this is just an update.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-19, 10:32 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
Congatulations, Bob . Hope things are better then ever before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-19, 10:33 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
What the hell bob? I didn't say anythign wrong about you and your girlfriends realation ship.

I said "Good job,"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 10:35 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
Congratulations Bob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 10:39 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
No suprise really, just reading the posts here from you two made it clear that there was still some stuff going on <3 <3 <3 Just dont fuck it up again

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:09 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
So, what's the next move for this 'relationship' ??

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:10 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No suprise really, just reading the..."
It wasn't so much of someone fucking up as it was them needing some space to themselves to figure out if what they had was real. I guess they figured it out, and I'm happy for them. A Bob and Jinx divided made for an interesting few threads at Zelaron, but I guess this is better for them.

GG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It wasn't so much of someone fucking up..."
We should make a movie about this shit! we'd be rich then!

But yeah I could teel soemthign was different seeing bob's way of defending jinx from people attacking her about breaking the rules.

Hope you guys are better than ever, GL HF
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:14 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
This movie wouldn't be very good Hades-Knight.

Quote:

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2004-07-19 at 11:23 AM. Reason: off topic and discussing pm material in thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This movie wouldn't be very good..."
gimme a B
gimme an O
gimme a B

Whats that spel??!?!?

Good job!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "gimme a B gimme an O gimme a B ..."
Excellent.

Pretty much everyone on Zelaron was sure that you two were lifers... and then the sudden break up was like "OMG WTF!?!?!?" I am glad to see that there are still some cases in the world of "true love" in action. Shit, I wish my parents were still together, but that's an entirely different story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:50 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
Never give up hope, you can always hang onto it.

Bob, I didn't know you could edit posts if I said something about you pming me 20 times... Whatever.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:55 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
Great!

Do you guys talk about zelaron members IRL?

I wish chicks that i know went to zel

I still say we lynch d3v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Never give up hope, you can always hang..."
D3V said:
Bob, I didn't know you could edit posts if I said something about you pming me 20 times... Whatever.
Bob : 1
D3V : 0

Gratz to Bob and Jinx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Never give up hope, you can always hang..."
D3V said:
Never give up hope, you can always hang onto it.

Private messaging is a feature that is to be used when certain material merits it. If you've ever noticed, when two people get into an exclusive conversation or debate, it is sometimes said that that is "PM material."

The fact of the matter is that our conversation about you trying to fuck up this thread, you hypocritically bitching about advertisements in signatures, and you aimlessly hurling unwarranted insults at myself and, specifically, Silverjinx does not belong in this thread. Your comment about it has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, and I told you in a PM that you weren't going to degrade this thread.

The only reason your post is still here is because of your initial statement. You will not post ANYTHING further in this thread that is not specifically related to the opening post. This conversation between you and I is over.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:59 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Now you know"
I never insulted you or your girlfriend in this thread.

I said "Good job, did you put the moves on?"

I said it with good intentions. As I still do. Hopefully your relationship will work out this time.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I never insulted you or your girlfriend..."
D3V said:
I never insulted you or your girlfriend in this thread.

I said "Good job, did you put the moves on?"

I said it with good intentions. As I still do. Hopefully your relationship will work out this time.

Just shut your fucking mouth, now.

To keep this OT, unlike d3v has been doing, Gratz once again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:17 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Just shut your fucking mouth, now. ..."
slaynish said:
Just shut your fucking mouth, now.

To keep this OT, unlike d3v has been doing, Gratz once again...
HA
Bob : 2
Slaynish : 1

and too stay on topic
May Bob and Jinx live long and prosper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:20 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "HA Bob : 2 D3V : 0 Slaynish : 1..."
‡AC‡ said:
HA
Bob : 2
Slaynish : 1

and too stay on topic
May Bob and Jinx live long and prosper.

No,Im pretty sure that slim gave me 1 in a different thread... That puts me and bob even
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No,Im pretty sure that slim gave me 1..."
Yeah, and D3V is at -2 since Slaynish has scored off him...I mean, come on...it's Slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim