Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Jason X
Posted 2002-04-26, 08:27 PM
The most badass Friday the 13th movie ever. I just saw it, and I'm still reeling from it's glory. Jason is Heavy metal!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-26, 08:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
so its worth seeing?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-26, 08:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
looks pretty retarded man, how many of them movies has their been? too many...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-04-26, 09:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Sounds like Event Horizon.. man that movie owns! (Event Horizon that is)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-26, 09:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
well, i guess im seeing it this weekend...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:55 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
It's completely worth seeing. Just forget about the fact that the acting is bad and the concept is fairly cheesy. Focus on the fact that it's JASON SLAUGHTERING fucking annoying little shithead teenagers. Go to see it just for the gore, or just because Jason Voorhees is the apotheosis of horror movie killers. Like I said before, best one yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:59 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
tee tee tee ah ah ah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McScrotum Itch

Posted 2002-04-27, 02:00 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Damned right, ScrotumItch. Jason is Heavy Metal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-27, 02:02 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
How old is Friday the 13th... I remember watching them movies when I was a teeny bopper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McScrotum Itch

Posted 2002-04-27, 02:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
first one was early 80's, i think....

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-28, 04:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Meh, Im not really into those slasher, killer movies, Ill probably see it sometime down the road though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-04-29, 06:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Not into slasher movies??? That's downright Un-American!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-30, 02:37 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
dude thoes movies are just like uo old outdated and not fun eny more what makes this one difrent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-30, 03:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Like hell those movies aren't fun anymore! The old slasher movies are ten times better than ANY of the new "Scream-era" horror movies that have been released in the last few years. This one is just chock full of freakish gore, huge explosions, and most importantly: JASON VOORHEES. What more do you need?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-30, 06:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Decent actors, a good plot, and something actully scary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-30, 08:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Why are those things necessary to a horror movie at all? Why can't a horror movie be entertaining for the fact that you get to see a hulking, hockey mask wearing freak slaughter innocent people? And when was the last time you saw a horror movie that honestly frightened you? I have yet to see ONE in my life. Lighten up dude, and see it just because it's an entertaining moive.

Last edited by Raziel; 2002-04-30 at 08:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Not into slasher movies??? That's downright Un-American!
Well, I am Canadian.... I like movies like Gladiator, Road Trip, Lord of the Rings, and so on and so forth...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
When I first saw your avatar of George Bush I thought it was funny now I know your canadian it just don't feel right if your outside of the country and hating on the members inside it (just like certain middle easterns) kinda makes you look bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-02, 04:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Jason X"
Meh, it was just a pic I found on my computer, Ill make it of Jean Cretien if it makes you feel better though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin