Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Arrow Obama's greatest speech..
Posted 2008-03-19, 06:00 AM
Obama's greatest speech that i've seen as of yet.

Should definately listen to it when you get a chance, it's pretty long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7w...&feature=bz303

Just recently added, I think yesterday in fact.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-19, 08:36 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "http://www.theonion.com/content/news/bla..."
It's that thought process that got us into a war that has caused 4,000 American casulties and hundreds of billions of dollars. Actually, we're into the trillions now, if you don't want America's shitty progression to stop, maybe you should just get the fuck out of here, because the rest of us do.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-19, 12:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's that thought process that got us..."
brb packing bags now

thanx for advice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-03-19, 03:21 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "brb packing bags now thanx for advice"
This was a comment on youtube I thought was a little humorous.

Quote:
i'll save you the time to sift through the bullshit. All the candidates stand for this:

Obama: Progressive Change (the rich loses control on Gov. Middle class grows. social modernization. war ends.)

Hillary: Compromised Change (the rich stays rich. The poor gets their pre-2000 wages back. maybe healthcare too. war continues.)

McCain: WW3 and lots of dead muslims (same old shit)

Paul: Old School American Democracy. (no taxes, state rights, the rich hides from gun toting citizens. war ends)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-24, 12:11 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "This was a comment on youtube I thought..."
Will.i.aM new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Will.i.aM new video: ..."
I am so sick of this primary season..

Hillary Clinton is like a cold that just won't go away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:29 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I am so sick of this primary season.. ..."
Same here, we need to get moving towards the General Election, he should just ignore Hillary from now on and focus entirely on McCain, he's already won but like you said, she's like a cold that won't go away.

Though, it can be entertaining to see some true colors come out, I think McCain would be an easy fight for Obama, it basically comes down to the war, which i'd say about 80% of the country agrees with him on, right now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-10, 02:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same here, we need to get moving..."
Okay, here's one thing I can't stand about the whole process.

Even though Obama has won more than twice the amount of states. He has more delegates, and even more pledged delegates now than Hillary, and yet she's still in the race. It's pathetic really, I mean it's nice to have something on TV, but I really just want the democratic primary session to be over.

..bleh.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-24, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay, here's one thing I can't stand..."
Barack Obama said:
The pundits, the pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue States: red states for Republicans, blue States for Democrats. But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states.

We coach little league in the blue states and, yes, we've got some gay friends in the red states.
Obama said:

America, tonight, if you feel the same energy that I do, if you feel the same urgency that I do, if you feel the same passion that I do, if you feel the same hopefulness that I do, if we do what we must do, then I have no doubt that all across the country, from Florida to Oregon, from Washington to Maine, the people will rise up in November, and John Kerry will be sworn in as president. And John Edwards will be sworn in as vice president. And this country will reclaim it's promise. And out of this long political darkness a brighter day will come.
Still, the primary season is lurking. Clinton statistically cannot win now, and she remains in it and is trying to twist her way to the convention, how pathetic.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V