Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

LOL! jamer123 VS. Wallow
Posted 2008-12-10, 12:25 AM
Chatbox! said:
[15:29] Wallow: In the future...
[15:29] jamer123: man i wish i knew if i could get a new processer for my computer
[15:29] Wallow: In the future...
[15:29] Wallow: There was a nuclear war
[15:29] Wallow: and because of the radiation, cats developed the ability to shoot lasers out of their mouths
[15:30] Wallow: some will use them for good, others for evil
[15:30] Wallow: who will win in a world of...]
[15:30] Wallow: LASER CATS
[15:31] System: D3V has left the chat
[15:32] jamer123: wallow you suck i mean really suck
[15:32] System: D3V has joined the chat
[15:32] D3V: lulwut
[15:33] Wallow: Jamer, whatever you say I have no choice but multiply by 0
[15:33] D3V: LOL
[15:33] Wallow: lol
[15:33] D3V: jamer: 1 wallow: 0
[15:33] Wallow: I'm not competing with Jamer
[15:33] Wallow: that story btw was spam Jamer
[15:33] Wallow: in a way
[15:33] D3V: I know, it's all domination in his behalf
[15:33] D3V: there is no competition, he just slaughters you every time.
[15:34] Wallow: lol D3V
[15:34] Wallow: you compete with Jamer
[15:34] Wallow: I'll keep up the scoreboard
[15:34] Wallow: Come on: D3V = 0, Jamer = )
[15:34] jamer123: you cant even keep score wallow
[15:35] D3V: LOL
[15:35] D3V: Jamer: 2 Wallow: 0
[15:36] Wallow:
[15:36] Wallow: D3V, don't encourage him
[15:37] D3V: he's dominating you.
[15:37] Wallow: I'm not going to insult a 12 year old
[15:37] jamer123: ya because your 2
[15:37] D3V: you act like one, so why not?
[15:37] Wallow: heh
[15:37] D3V: LOL Jamer: 3 Wallow: 0
[15:37] D3V: It's starting to look like a landslide.
[15:37] Wallow: wow, this is gay
[15:38] jamer123: hehe
[15:38] Wallow: no jamer, shut the fuck up
[15:38] D3V: Even his name is cooler than yours, that's a free point. Swallows vs. Jamer? = Ez free points for jamer.
[15:38] D3V: Jamer: 4 Wallow: 0
[15:39] jamer123: wallow cant show his face to people or they will call the fuz
[15:39] D3V: LOL Jamer: 5 Wallow: 0
[15:39] Wallow: OMGZ Jamer 5 points!
[15:39] Wallow: I'm screwed!
[15:39] D3V: You're aiming for some negative points with lame sarcasm.
[15:39] jamer123: lol
[15:40] Wallow: No but seriously Jamer, come back after you've hit puberty and you've developed a higher thinking
[15:40] D3V: jamer: 5 wallow: -1
[15:40] Wallow: lol
[15:40] jamer123: im just having fun here
[15:41] Wallow: D3V: -10, Wallow: 15
[15:41] Wallow: fine
[15:41] D3V: Wallow, your point system is just as legitimate as the WNBA. shut the hell up.
[15:41] Wallow: Just Jamer I can't take you seriously
[15:41] jamer123: wallow -3 jamer 5
[15:42] Wallow: I'm sorry
[15:42] Wallow: D3V, all your doing is encouraging the little bastard
[15:42] Wallow: Your point system is give points to Jamer every time he says something
[15:43] Wallow: I'm out
[15:43] D3V: he's stomping you all on his own, he needs no encouragement.
[15:43] D3V: pussying out -2 points. Be that way.
[15:43] jamer123: no you just gatta say a good joke about your opponent
[15:44] System: Wallow has left the chat
[15:44] jamer123: hes so sower hes a pickel
[15:45] D3V: LOL
[15:45] D3V: he is
[15:46] jamer123: that is soo true
[15:46] jamer123: dang i should of made it a contest
[15:50] D3V: I don't think you could have dumbed it down enough for wallow.
[15:51] D3V: He's pretty dense sometimes.
[15:53] jamer123: lol ya
[15:57] System: jamer123 has left the chat
[15:58] System: jamer123 has joined the chat
[15:59] System: Grav has joined the chat
[15:59] Grav: +1 to jamer
[16:00] jamer123: nice
[16:02] System: Grav has left the chat
[16:08] System: jamer123 has left the chat
[16:13] D3V: Jamer 6: Swallows: -1 final count.
[16:15] System: D3V has left the chat
[16:28] System: jamer123 has joined the chat
[16:28] jamer123: lol ohh ya i won
[16:36] System: jamer123 has left the chat
[17:25] System: Grav has joined the chat
[17:25] Grav: jamer really reminds me of himself at his age
[17:30] System: Grav has left the chat
[17:31] System: jamer123 has joined the chat
[17:31] jamer123: who knows you may just be me that came back from the future
[17:42] System: jamer123 has left the chat
[20:04] System: talentedhamster has joined the chat
[20:05] System: talentedhamster has left the chat
[20:18] System: Grav has joined the chat
[20:18] Grav: learn 2 read
[20:29] System: Grav has left the chat
[21:12] System: D3V has joined the chat
[21:12] D3V: LOL
[21:32] System: D3V has left the chat
LOL, now I'm not trying to take sides or anything... it's just that...

Well at 11:30 shit seems a thousand times funnier... and this seems like something that needs to be archived to review at a later date!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-10, 06:56 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "LOL! jamer123 VS. Wallow"
Dude, I was thinking about making a thread like this while I was booting up at work. Nice stuff.. Rep

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-10, 07:24 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "LOL! jamer123 VS. Wallow"
"jamer123: hes so sower hes a pickel"

You're crazy, man.. you're crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-10, 07:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""jamer123: hes so sower hes a pickel" ..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://www.fyabulous.com/dollywood/pickl..."
I didn't laugh once. This thread is a waste of electricity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't laugh once. This thread is a..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I didn't laugh once. This thread is a waste of electricity.
I thought it was funny, your sense of humor gene must be in remission.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I thought it was funny, your sense of..."
Or you're just clinically retarded and laugh at retarded shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-10, 08:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or you're just clinically retarded and..."
I could find a whole volume of shit you've found funny that is utterly useless in the comedy section of the brain.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-10, 07:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I could find a whole volume of shit..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I could find a whole volume of shit you've found funny that is utterly useless in the comedy section of the brain.
I think the only reason you like Jamer is because of the juvenile things he says and does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-10, 07:58 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think the only reason you like Jamer..."
Of course, Juvenile humor is funny. And by the way, you look like a monkey. Just putting that out there.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-11, 09:04 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think the only reason you like Jamer..."
derrrrrrrrrrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-11, 09:24 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think the only reason you like Jamer..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I think the only reason you like Jamer is because of the juvenile things he says and does.
I think it's more because Jamer idolizes D3v and D3v enjoys having a fanboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-11, 01:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it's more because Jamer..."
I enjoy Jamer as much as you enjoy Swallows, no pun intended.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-11, 01:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I enjoy Jamer as much as you enjoy..."
What exactly are you basing that on? I can't stand either of the faggots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-11, 02:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What exactly are you basing that on? I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What exactly are you basing that on? I can't stand either of the faggots.
Now you're just loosely insulting to retain your sense of pride.

Back to the situation, it was Jamer just spatting out random insults he heard either on this forum or in movies, and D3V encouraging it by magnifying their effectiveness and humor through and imaginary scoreboard. It was stupid, gay, and could be seen by another as their "bonding time."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-11, 02:45 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Now you're just loosely insulting to..."
You just lost another point, swallows.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V