Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Evil Grin Need some Help w/RPGXP
Posted 2006-07-08, 10:59 AM
I downloaded the KNight Wolf RPGXP Demo, and i noticed that They MAde It So You Were Able To Run.So Here Is My Question,
How Do I MAke It So My Characters Can Run?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 11:05 AM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post "Need some Help w/RPGXP"
Running - as in the character runs all the time, or that when you press certain buttons the character runs?

If it's all the time, then I guess it'll just be a case of having a sprite that looks as if they're running.

I haven't played the demo, so I don't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-08, 11:50 AM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post "Need some Help w/RPGXP"
I'm not sure if you can make your character run in XP. I have the Postility Knights Edition and they can't run unless you make a character set who runs all the time, but then again I don't use XP all the time because I think it sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tifa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTifa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tifa

Posted 2006-07-08, 12:25 PM in reply to Tifa's post starting "I'm not sure if you can make your..."
I mean As in running when u press a certain key.

Last edited by DarkSpartan116; 2006-07-08 at 12:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 12:45 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "I mean As in running when u press a..."
Want me to try and script something up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-08, 01:21 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Want me to try and script something up?"
That would Be Great,Thank You.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 02:25 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "That would Be Great,Thank You."
What Button do you want sprinting to be set to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-08, 03:49 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "What Button do you want sprinting to be..."
Z or SPACEBAR, pretty much anything easy to remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 04:42 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "Z or SPACEBAR, pretty much anything..."
Here it is, ready to roll. I'll keep working on it and make improvements as I do... I'll let you know. Right now it is set to space, c, and enter. go ahead and change the button under Dash in the script editor. lemme know if you need anything else. Btw, as far as crediting goes, I credited the source script for this inside of it... it was only a lame edit, but I'm sure it'll stray far from the source in due time. have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dash!.zip (210.1 KB, 12 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-08, 05:03 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Here it is, ready to roll. I'll keep..."
It Works perfectly, just what i needed thx

Last edited by DarkSpartan116; 2006-07-08 at 05:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 05:14 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "It Works perfectly, just what i needed..."
thank you

Last edited by DarkSpartan116; 2006-07-08 at 05:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-08, 06:46 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "thank you"
The Upload is Taking too long, ill give you a demo later...

Last edited by DarkSpartan116; 2006-07-08 at 07:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-09, 07:48 AM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "The Upload is Taking too long, ill give..."
Demo for what? o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-09, 01:47 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Demo for what? o.o"
demo of my game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-07-09, 03:40 PM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post starting "demo of my game"
Oy, okie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas