Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

The First Time Machine
Posted 2008-06-29, 06:30 PM
The world is soon to become a very strange place.

BORKED

(The clip is from the Discovery Channel documentary "The First Time Machine".)
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-29, 09:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The First Time Machine"
Insanity!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-29, 09:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The First Time Machine"
Chruser said: [Goto]
The world is soon to become a very strange place.

BORKED

(The clip is from the Discovery Channel documentary "The First Time Machine".)
Mmm... I think a time machine is.. sorta dangerous..

Imagine, you go back in time and fix a mistake, how many problems that could cause...

Nevermind. The only thing that comes to mind is "Kill Hitler, save the jews" but that's not Bad at all...

Hurry up and make the damn time machine!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 09:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mmm... I think a time machine is....."
You must not have watched the video. You can only go back in time as far as when the first time machine is turned on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-30, 03:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You must not have watched the video. ..."
I like how the blackboard says stuff like "future", "present" and "past" with little arrows. I kind of doubt someone who can comprehend the specific math and science behind this theory would write something stupid like that on the board. Just one of those funny little "re-enactment" type things they do to make it more palpable to the public.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-06-30, 10:15 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I like how the blackboard says stuff..."
There would be no point in going back in time to save the Jews or someone else that died. Everything happens for a reason, so they would just die some other way than what originally happened. Time machines are pointless, so is mint ice cream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:01 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "There would be no point in going back..."
Quote:
You must not have watched the video. You can only go back in time as far as when the first time machine is turned on.
Ooo. Must've not heard it.... my bad. Although, it makes sense...
I wonder, the moment it turns on, would a Bunch of people from the future suddenly appear, as they are going to that time....?

Wallow said: [Goto]
There would be no point in going back in time to save the Jews or someone else that died. Everything happens for a reason, so they would just die some other way than what originally happened. Time machines are pointless, so is mint ice cream.
Yeah, I hate Mint.

and You're right.
Imagine if Garland had a time machine or something! Who knows what kind of Final Boss called Chaos he'd become which I didn't just reference to what actually happens!

sorta...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ooo. Must've not heard it.... my bad...."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Imagine if Garland had a time machine or something! Who knows what kind of Final Boss called Chaos he'd become which I didn't just reference to what actually happens!
You should've put spoiler tags on that
Now what will all the people that haven't played FFI do once they've read this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:36 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You should've put spoiler tags on that..."
Here's the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLQAx-sw0zI

(5 parts; the subsequent parts can be found as video responses.)
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser