Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-02-19, 08:03 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "GaNgkA!!!!"
BuBmAonBo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-19, 10:40 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Right-handed people live, on average,..."
khwiii said:
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
And what about those of us who can use both of our hands?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-19, 11:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Damn

Look at this thread !!

du mind if i flood ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-19, 11:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
huh ?

Can I ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Holy shit i just have to say this is a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Holy shit i just have to say this is a lot of posts.
I just have to say... Go suck a fat one bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2004-02-21, 08:50 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Right-handed people live, on average,..."
khwiii said:
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
Right-Handed people life 9 years more ?

hmmm . Ok. According to researchs each Marloboro I smoke I loose 7 minutes of life.

Well. Im Left Handed.
I smoke 40 marlboros a day
I smoke since im 12
Now Im 29

OMG ! I sould be dead for 3 years !!! OMG OMG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-21, 09:08 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "GaNgkA!!!!"
Damn that is a shitload of posts....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-24, 06:12 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Right-Handed people life 9 years more ?..."
40 degrees below zero is the same in Fahrenheit and Celsius
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:05 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "40 degrees below zero is the same in..."
SHUT UP. I like pie, pasta and other mmm foods.

My foot up ur ass is the same as my foot down ur throat.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "SHUT UP. I like pie, pasta and other..."
haha good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-26, 06:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "haha good one."
U wanna fight about it???

R u ready, Robattle.

Optimise primes a jew?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-26, 05:07 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "U wanna fight about it??? R u ready,..."
He ain't no j00!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-02-26, 09:47 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "He ain't no j00!"
thanx for ruining the joke.

It was on a Family Guy episode, banned for being against jewish people, can only see it on the 3rd season dvd.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-27, 05:14 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "thanx for ruining the joke. It was..."
i dont care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-02-27, 08:15 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "i dont care"
fucking ass hole, i was just saying.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:12 PM in reply to ZERONX's post starting "JjAng Korwean Pride KaKa Kaka PSDOP..."
and i can't see this thread in threaded mode
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-29, 05:30 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "and i can't see this thread in threaded..."
LiveWire said:
and i can't see this thread in threaded mode
heqwglwemkg;lewrgmerrvbfe
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2004-02-29, 05:35 PM in reply to FuRy's post starting "heqwglwemkg;lewrgmerrvbfe"
cool 10 chars?????????????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2004-02-29, 05:53 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "cool 10 chars?????????????"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-29, 06:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "123456789."
ok, ne wayz, lets try not to spam in this thread. Why not go shoot urselves or something else instead.

Or go to a forum/thread which allows it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide