Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot
Posted 2003-07-01, 04:17 PM
Anyone else here tired of the friggin ladder status on useast. The first 46 people are ranked at 9999. That guy who has 50000 games is the worst of them. For him to get the record he has...he had to play a game every 2 minutes for 69 DAYS! Anyone else as sick of this shit as i am. From a source i heard it is all c0ke's fault. That bastard made a winbot and gave it to all of his stupid frieneds. Can anyoen confirm that. Please tell me. I am so unblieveable sick of the blizzard ladder.!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Battlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBattlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Battlecruiser

Posted 2003-07-01, 04:47 PM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
I'm not really pissed at coke.. they all knows he sucks and 1v1 c0ke i will own him 10 to 1.. c0ke is a newb =( but who cares if he ladder abuses.. not like he gets respect from it.. he just makes ppl wanna 1v1 him and beat him

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-01, 05:08 PM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
hehe. good point. thanks. i seriously feel less angry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Battlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBattlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Battlecruiser

Posted 2003-07-01, 10:48 PM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
Who cares about ladder? if its not bot abuse, its someone feeding their friend, leave it be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-01, 11:26 PM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
Ladder means nothing, nobody cares who's at the top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-02, 01:35 AM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
Indeed, and i think battlecruiser is just findin shit to bitch about, i think he should be banned from sc, hes nothing but trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:26 AM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
Actualy Ladder abuse is good cause you can challenge newbie to make easy point most. Most of the best in ladder are abuse or good player whit map hack but they aint nothing great.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-07-02 at 01:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-02, 12:09 PM in reply to Battlecruiser's post "Ladder Abuse....C0ke is a faggot"
..exactly (wtf did you say?)

I dont think you speak english, so can u please try to re-type that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`