Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

heyy

Posted 2012-05-16, 08:37 PM
My name is Kate!
I may also be remembered as talentedhamster =]
for those that remember me, Hey whats up?!?!
for those that don't, hey let's be friends!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-16, 08:58 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "heyy"
What's up? I remember you from the Halo clan way back. Didn't you teach a hamster to do a backflip or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-16, 09:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What's up? I remember you from the..."
lol not quite. i know i'm not allowed to make two accounts, so if someone can delete the old one for me it would be highly appreciated =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-16, 09:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "lol not quite. i know i'm not allowed..."
WB

Preferably, we'd fix the old one. Do you no longer have access to the email account k*****@yahoo.com? Do you still use the AIM name in your profile?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-05-16, 09:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "WB Preferably, we'd fix the old one...."
i don't have access to that old email account anymore =[ and no i don't use that AIM name anymore either lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-16, 09:59 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i don't have access to that old email..."
i'm baaaaack
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-16, 10:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i'm baaaaack"
We are one step closer to having enough activity to ban Skurai. Invite your friends, people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-17, 03:12 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "heyy"
Well bugger me. This is a week for surprises - first, an actual real new person, and now a girl!

Welcome back, TH! It's been a while. How're things?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-05-17, 06:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well bugger me. This is a week for..."
things are good! how about you? how's it been here the past couple of years? lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-17, 06:41 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "things are good! how about you? how's..."
I'm doing well, thanks. Things here have been gradually slowing down - we got to a point a couple of months back where we were lucky to get a post a day, but it's picked up since.

So what are you up to these days? Are you still doing gymnastics?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-05-17, 09:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm doing well, thanks. Things here..."
Talented! I'm sure you remember me as a little stupid kid. NO MORE! Now I'm a slightly bigger smarter teenager..... only for another 5 months.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-17, 10:38 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "heyy"
Hail. I remember you. I don't think I liked your friends, but then again I don't like anybody.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav