Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

LOL! Bush is an idiot....
Posted 2003-03-17, 06:33 PM
LMAO i just cracked up when he told the Iraqi military not to fight back i was like..... alright lets recap : Here you have the most hated people on your country walking around with guns and you are just gonna sit at your house watching them take over the place while ignoring direct orders from your president?

They would still be shot by their own for treason.

cmom get real

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2003-03-17 at 07:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-17, 07:15 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
http://www.msnbc.com/news/842500.asp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-18, 01:57 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
I personally think that Bush is doing the right thing in this matter. Although I understand your point, I believe that Bush does not want casualities on either sides of the war, and hes basically saying give up now, you dont have a change...

I doubt someone as stupid as you would have anything to refute this... . jkjk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-18, 08:17 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
I think bush has no right to declare war on Iraq...iraq has done nothing yet. The only crime they commited was one of learning...and it could possibly be for technological advancement or defense...and i agree sudaam isn't a very trustworthy man but you cant go fight a country over a frikin gut instinct. Bush is pushing this way out of proportion in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:02 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
mjordan2nd said:
I think bush has no right to declare war on Iraq...iraq has done nothing yet. The only crime they commited was one of learning...and it could possibly be for technological advancement or defense...and i agree sudaam isn't a very trustworthy man but you cant go fight a country over a frikin gut instinct. Bush is pushing this way out of proportion in my opinion.
:up:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:28 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
I think you're both stewpid.

It's not like we're trying to kill everyone in iraq. We asked sadam to get rid of the weapons and he didn't. He compulsively lies about everything. He kills his own people.

What we are trying to do is get him out of power. Look at it from the people of iraq's point of view.

The people are constantly in fear. We are trying to help them by getting sadam out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:32 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
no1 asked for our help. We arent the damn world police we need to keep our noses out of other pplz business. 1/3 of the world HATES america...and i really cant blame them. He hasn't attacked us. It'll probably be like in afghanistan...we're goint to liberate these people and they'll hate us for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:35 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Are you trying to say helping people is wrong?

What if you were walking down the street and saw a man raping a woman in an alley. Do you just walk on like it's not happening?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:38 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
im not saying it's wrong to help people who want your help...it's like helping the raped woman and then after that she kicks you in the nuts for it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:40 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
But what if she didn't ask for help? She could be gagged or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:45 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Well we will save the world despite its animosity and ignorance.

1/3 may hate us but 2/3 respect and admire us. This war is a complicated issue, it is about the weapons of mass destruction sure but: it is also about protecting the economic and security interests of the US and its allies. War is in almost every case at least somewhat an extension of economic policies.

I seriously doubt the Iraqi people will resent their liberation as long as we dont fuck it up. We need to get in take him out help them rebuild and then get the hell out when we are assured of a stable new Iraq.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:46 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
!King_Amazon! said:
Are you trying to say helping people is wrong?

What if you were walking down the street and saw a man raping a woman in an alley. Do you just walk on like it's not happening?
Nah, I'd sneak a peak

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:48 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Adrenachrome said:
Nah, I'd sneak a peak
Yer a sick sick young man lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:58 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
mjordan2nd said:
Wait a minute.. Fuck you! Your ignorance has severly pissed me off.

What exactly is he blowing out of proportion? Is it the fact that this is a MAJOR step in THE WORLDS goal of ridding terrorism?

Or is it the fact he is responsable for the murders of thousands and thousands of innocent people?
Women, babies, friends of his?

What about his checks written out to leaders of terrorist organizations?

I think your sorry ass has forgotten about 9/11 all of you who think Bush is a moron are nieve children who need to turn the news sometime.

Why do I think highly of Bush? Because he has a pair, unlike our last few presidents, Bush has the guff to do exactly what he told us he would do at 10am on september eleventh . Rid the world of terrorism.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-19, 06:39 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Adrenachrome said:
Why do I think highly of Bush? Because he has a pair, unlike our last few presidents, Bush has the guff to do exactly what he told us he would do at 10am on september eleventh . Rid the world of terrorism.
Couldn't have said it better. After he made that speech everyone was in agreement with him, now that we actually plan to rid the world of terrorism people cry and complain. Mother fuckers, shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:09 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Adrenachrome said:
mjordan2nd said:
Wait a minute.. Fuck you! Your ignorance has severly pissed me off.

What exactly is he blowing out of proportion? Is it the fact that this is a MAJOR step in THE WORLDS goal of ridding terrorism?

Or is it the fact he is responsable for the murders of thousands and thousands of innocent people?
Women, babies, friends of his?

What about his checks written out to leaders of terrorist organizations?

I think your sorry ass has forgotten about 9/11 all of you who think Bush is a moron are nieve children who need to turn the news sometime.

Ehh...i respecty your opinion but that is all bull crap i think. Do u know how many civillians were killed in desert storm??? How exactly is ridding the world of 1 person helping get rid of terrorism?? If you wanted to put it that way Mr. Bush is responsible for 1000's of murders also...the afghans. 9-11 was thrown way out of proportion. Yes 3000 people died...and my best wishes to their family but is this how they would want 2 retalliate. In fact sudaam has done nothing 2 us...bush just wants 2 make a nice name for himself otherwise he'd be known as "the president who did nothing to help his country." The media is all controlled by the U.S. Watch some BBC...u will see many european people's opinions are not as high about us as many people believe. And as to your question about what he's blowing out of proportion...THE WHOLE FREAKIN WAR. There doesn't need to be a whole war about it. You know why this whole investigation was started??? We had limited Sadaam to 90 mile warheads...he created some that went as far as 112 miles...that's why this investigation was started. You're telling me that we should go to war over 22 miles??? No bush is not liberating the world from terrorism...in fact this will probably just cause more retaliation on the part of the rest of the world. Bush has done everything possible to get the countries we have on our side...asked, threatened, begged, even changed the frikin name to freedom fries. I hope next time you will look a little deeper into my thoughts about why Im saying what im saying before you go to flame me because our point of views clash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:30 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
clean up ur post i read it, just like in past kill generals what are soliders to do they panic and thats how battles are won...kill the leader u pierce an arrow threw the heart, send country to panic and its soliders who follow. As Bush stated we are going to take out Saddam and if we dont he wont show his face again in Iraq thats for sure.

And yes its good to see a president take action rather then talk about it and i knew bush would be the man to do it, times of bullshit are over and real leadership begins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:26 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
How would you go about freeing the world from terrorism, mj? Would you start by taking out the leading promoters, financers, and harborers of it? No? You would sit on your ass and bitch that other people aren't doing it right?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 03:19 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
mjordan2nd said:
i suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this coi suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computeri suxor teh coxor im a little child im against freedom and the right to use this computermputer
Fuck you, You are completely ignorant, you and everyone else that is against Bush.

Go live over there for a while, pussy.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-20, 04:44 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Medieval Bob said:
How would you go about freeing the world from terrorism, mj? Would you start by taking out the leading promoters, financers, and harborers of it? No? You would sit on your ass and bitch that other people aren't doing it right?
i wouldn't go about freeing the world from terrorism. Terrorism is not my main concern...if i were president i would go after whoever attacked my country...i say go after osama and sadaam but dont bomb the shit out of the whole damn country and say...o we're nice people look at us we're sending the dead people food packages....and come on adren...i thought u were a little more mature than that whole thing about u editing my quote and everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes