Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

School Days
Posted 2008-04-23, 02:02 PM
Anyone think that that's the most fucked up anime ever?

Don't want to ruin the ending for people who have seen it, but it's amazingly messed up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-23, 04:53 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "School Days"
We knew this going in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-23, 05:23 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "We knew this going in."
I knew it would happen the minute I saw his behavior though. Like 7 eps in.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-23, 08:48 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I knew it would happen the minute I saw..."
It's based on a game, you know. Obviously it will follow the pattern of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's based on a game, you know. ..."
There was a game? Who sells it? If it's online purchase only I can't do it since I have no accounts on paypal or anything like it. Unless it's on one of my asian sites...

Anyways what is it's name in Japanese? (I know some older series like Speed Racer etc. were named differently like Gatchaman.)
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:53 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "There was a game? Who sells it? If it's..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Days_(game)

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-04-24 at 02:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-24, 01:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Days..."
You need to add the ) to the link or else it doesn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-25, 08:44 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "You need to add the ) to the link or..."
Usually reading endings ruins it for me. But after reading that whole page. WOW. I want this game even more now. But is it really some 90 dollars?
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog