Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Lightbulb Who is you favourite char in Dragon ball/Z/GT?
Posted 2008-01-06, 12:47 AM
What is your favourite char in DRAGON BALL/Z/GT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-01-06, 10:08 PM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Who is you favourite char in Dragon..."
Mine would have to be Gogeta.
Well i cant realy decide between Gogeta, Vegito and Gotenks lol, there all fusions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-07, 07:17 AM in reply to mariofan's post starting "Mine would have to be Gogeta. Well i..."
I was always a Trunks fan back in the day, like when he mysteriously appeared to save the day and you then find out his history, good guy.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-07, 01:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was always a Trunks fan back in the..."
Can't go wrong with Vegeta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-07, 05:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Can't go wrong with Vegeta."
what about Majin Buu hes cool. (Fat Buu)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mariofan

Grin [QUOTE=mariofan]what about Majin Buu hes cool. (Fat Buu)[/QUOTE]
Posted 2008-01-08, 04:19 AM in reply to mariofan's post starting "what about Majin Buu hes cool. (Fat Buu)"
mariofan said:
what about Majin Buu hes cool. (Fat Buu)
..........Maybe he is not cool, but he is powerfull (i dunno if the majin buu is he or she .buu doesn't have gender, right?) ,well i prefer Ultimate gogeta.. talk about Dragon balls, do you guys have some game of dragonball?z/gt? and.. do anyone know how satan/hercule made allies with fat buu?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-01-08, 07:37 AM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "[QUOTE=mariofan]what about Majin Buu..."
I always went with Goku. Although he is kind of a dumbfuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-08, 08:10 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I always went with Goku. Although he is..."
Yeah that is true, but it made the show on more of a melow tone when he came around, which was cool.

I just realized that Bibidi, Babadi, Buu is just like that childhood song.. wtf? All characters in DBZ/GT .. anyways.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-08, 05:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah that is true, but it made the show..."
Here's a DBZ half-life 1 mod that's pretty intense and fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35CXL1lG8U
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-08, 08:53 PM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "[QUOTE=mariofan]what about Majin Buu..."
i know how mr satan made friends with majin buu, Hercules went to majin buus house to try and defete him but since hes a wimp he planted bombs in his house when majin buu go's away. But majin buu catch him and hurcules starts to make up lies and majin buu belives him.

Well i think thats how it is i havnt seen the episode for quite a wile now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-09, 06:55 AM in reply to mariofan's post starting "i know how mr satan made friends with..."
I think i'm going to download the second half of the DBZ series and the entire GT series, or maybe go out and purchase it, I wanna finish the series off...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-09, 08:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think i'm going to download the..."
D3V said:
I think i'm going to download the second half of the DBZ series and the entire GT series, or maybe go out and purchase it, I wanna finish the series off...
I'm hoping you have assumed sarcastic tags around this statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-10, 02:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Can't go wrong with Vegeta."
Willkillforfood said:
Can't go wrong with Vegeta.
When I enjoyed that crapfest of a show like 8 years ago, this was my favorite guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-01-10, 06:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm hoping you have assumed sarcastic..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'm hoping you have assumed sarcastic tags around this statement.
No, I get really bored sometimes after work and there's too much garbage on TV right now

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-20, 08:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, I get really bored sometimes after..."
My favorite character is easily Gohon. I mean, as a kid he was more powerful then anyone, especially when he faced Cell, and as an adult, he was able to free the z sword and gain even more strength.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-04-22, 01:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "My favorite character is easily Gohon...."
I liked Goku from the original Dragonball, when he was little, now there's a show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger