Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Raz's Songs on YouTube
Posted 2009-10-20, 04:25 PM
Hey all. I just moved to Florida and turned 21 but neither of those events are what they were hyped to be.

So I figue I'd just make a topic on uploading one of Raziel's songs from his old band onto YouTube. Dunno how many of you actually ordered the CD or if you did if you still have it.

So enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_qqfc7YLg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2009-10-20, 05:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Raz's Songs on YouTube"
Do you know what happened to him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-20, 09:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you know what happened to him?"
Whoever's voice that is was driving me nuts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-10-20, 09:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Whoever's voice that is was driving me..."
It's Raziel's!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-20, 09:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It's Raziel's!"
The sound of the music is awesome, I really like it. The vocals however, I could do without.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-10-21, 01:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you know what happened to him?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Do you know what happened to him?
Sadly no. I was hoping he had posted on here recently. Last I heard he had a new girlfriend and was with a new band but that was like a year or tow ago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2009-10-21, 06:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The sound of the music is awesome, I..."
I have no problem with the voice, save for that low note he hits. I do like the song, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-21, 08:29 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have no problem with the voice, save..."
The song is good, the music is good though the quality could be a little better. It's not bad, just the vocals kill the song. Raziel sucks too much to be good at anything other than bitching.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 09:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The song is good, the music is good..."
He was a good flamer imo.

Edit: Er... A talented flamer? Good at flaming? Bahaha no matter how I put it, it just sounds like I'm calling him a faggot.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2009-10-21 at 09:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-21, 10:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He was a good flamer imo. Edit:..."
He was good at putting heat under your ass. Err... no...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-21, 11:05 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "He was good at putting heat under your..."
Not gonna turn out well, lol. I do wish he would come back, he did add an element of... Raziel to the forums.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 11:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not gonna turn out well, lol. I do wish..."
He was good at verbal ownage. How's that?

And I'll upload one or two more songs later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2009-10-21, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not gonna turn out well, lol. I do wish..."
I hope he comes back just because I love watching him verbally abuse D3v in every way possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-21, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I hope he comes back just because I..."
He wont, there's nothing he could "own" me own, it really would be impossible. I haven't talked to Raziel in years. How old is he now, like 27-28 still trying the whole "band" thing?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 09:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "He wont, there's nothing he could "own"..."
Song is fine but for that drawn out low note. He just isn't hitting it right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2009-10-22, 12:28 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Song is fine but for that drawn out low..."
He just doesn't have the voice for it I'd say. The whole time it sounds off....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-10-22, 05:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Raz's Songs on YouTube"
Kuja`s #1 said: [Goto]
Hey all. I just moved to Florida and turned 21 but neither of those events are what they were hyped to be.

So I figue I'd just make a topic on uploading one of Raziel's songs from his old band onto YouTube. Dunno how many of you actually ordered the CD or if you did if you still have it.

So enjoy.

looooool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-10-22, 07:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Raz's Songs on YouTube"
Kuja`s #1 said: [Goto]

So enjoy.
No offense intended to Raziel, I think he's a really cool guy and he's been one of the more enjoyable members to talk to. The music is great, the singing is...mediocre. And they don't even go well together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-27, 10:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No offense intended to Raziel, I think..."
I do like think his voice sounds better after 4:23. He needs work on his held notes, though. :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I do like think his voice sounds better..."
Yikes..... Not very good vocals at all.. Ruin the song, although it semi reminds me of Rise Against, which is an awesome band. Not the vocals, just the type of music. LOL...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied