Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-04-21, 01:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I wonder what would happen if you put..."
Noata without a doubt would come out victorious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-21, 03:14 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I would post proof that Priscilla would..."
WetWired said:
I would post proof that Priscilla would own him, but unfortunately she fights naked (something about finding clothes that fit her in her awakened state).
For anyone that's seen Elfen Lied, Lucy also fights naked (except for a helmet) and owns all with her invisible vectors that slice everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-21, 08:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I would post proof that Priscilla would..."
WetWired said:
I would post proof that Priscilla would own him, but unfortunately she fights naked (something about finding clothes that fit her in her awakened state).
Nice, I know what you're talking about now.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Nice, I know what you're talking about..."
I have to agree. Except we are forgetting about Easly. Is she stronger than he is then? I never got that far. Of course even if he isn't he is more intellgent then she is so...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:22 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I have to agree. Except we are..."
I'll reference you to their encounter in extra chapter 3 and say yes, Priscilla overwelms Isley.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I'll reference you to their encounter..."
Okay. It's just that after ep 20 or 21 I was unable to find a reliable source of Claymore. Which is where I have been this past...what 2 years of inactivity? Watching anime goodness. Guess I forgot to check up on Claymore and see if anyone updated it or not. Anyways have those dudes who run the Claymore fought yet? I don't know why anyone would take orders from a guy they could kill so easily...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:34 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Okay. It's just that after ep 20 or 21..."
Oh, well the anime turned to shit after ep 14 and ended at 26, but the manga is still going. Look for 10sigh's scanlation. The end of anime episode 14 is the first chapter of manga volume 8. The anime matches the manga exactly through episode 14, but deviates wildly by episode 26.

The boss dudes are still in control, for now, but with Alicia on their leash, no mere claymore could oppose them. Of course, you don't know about Alicia, because that critically important part of the story has been removed from the anime in its downward spiral to a hasty conclusion.

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-04-21 at 10:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Oh, well the anime turned to shit after..."
That would be my question though. Why in the heck is Alicia on their leach in the first place? They have to have some kind of uber power to control the Claymore. They better not be all weak like Bibbidy from DBZ.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "That would be my question though. Why..."
Mental conditioning. Alicia/Beth knows nothing but how to awaken, how to return to human form, and how to kill the enemy. Not enough intellect to think for herself. As for the others, they send the ones they feel are threats on tough missions to decrease their life expectancy; should they fail to comply, they are branded traitors and executed by those still loyal. As it stands in the manga, though, things stand to get mighty interesting on that front.

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-04-21 at 10:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-22, 05:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Mental conditioning. Alicia/Beth knows..."
WTF! why did you just make a giant yellow block?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-22, 06:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "WTF! why did you just make a giant..."
Asamin, it's a spoiler...

motherfucker?!!?!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann kinda drills through galaxies.

It can even epicly own deus ex machina itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-22, 06:09 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "WTF! why did you just make a giant..."
Highlight to read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-22, 06:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Highlight to read."
i realize that now. but how do you do it.
never mind
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2008-04-22 at 07:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-22, 07:26 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "i realize that now. but how do you do..."
If you reply to a post, it quotes it with raw bbcode.

You can figure out basically anything anyone does with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-22, 07:39 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "If you reply to a post, it quotes it..."
Somehow Atnas it annoys me that the creators of Gurren Lagann made him so powerful when there was only 27 episodes of the show...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-22, 11:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Somehow Atnas it annoys me that the..."
If i remember correctly, the harvester fleet in VanDread has a mothership which can create a massive black hole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If i remember correctly, the harvester..."
Black holes are overrated. Now a white hole...that would be destructive.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-23, 02:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If i remember correctly, the harvester..."
Sovereign said:
If i remember correctly, the harvester fleet in VanDread has a mothership which can create a massive black hole.

Oh fuck. XD

Gurren Lagann never encountered a black hole, we've gotta trust they'll cover something like that in the movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-23, 03:59 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh fuck. XD Gurren Lagann never..."
If there is a movie. I hope there is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-23, 04:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If there is a movie. I hope there is."
Uh, the movie was announced earlier this year. XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas