Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

review: one piece
Posted 2004-07-28, 07:00 PM
k i watch one piece 3 month now i like it until 4kids buy it and put it foxbox.
they anime done by Toei studio creator of sailor mon and dragon ball.
so i decided to make a review about one piece. enjoy and by they way raziel since you are moderator of this section is it wrong to make review about anime or not tell me before i make another one. thanx

crew of luffy pirates:

Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Specialty: Stretching
Crew: Captain
his head worth: 100 Million Berries

luffy is a childish looking char in they series. he is laid back person. he is a funny character making him one of my favorite character. that why i want my name change to Monkey.D.Luffy.

history: not much know about luffy except he have a brother that he don't know later of series he will show up. He raised in city where control by famous pirate name shanks. Shanks is luffy role model he respect shanks more then anyone. one day luffy ate they rubber devil fruit that make him stretch but he can't swim. as story goes shanks save luffy by sacrifising his hand eating by sea dragon don't know his name. before Shanks leave they island he give his sherish straw hat to luffy and make him promise that one day he will give him his hat as a great pirate.

Roronoa Zoro
Specialty: 3 Sword Technique
Crew: Swordsman
his head Worth: 60 Million Berries

zoro is second strong charater after luffy. His three sword fighting technique making him second best char after luffy.

history: zoro want to be a greatest swordman. zoro is a mysterious person doesn't talk about his past to anyone. his past is that he got beat down by a girl multiple time after zoro came to challenge her father. they girl want it to be greatest swordman too but she can't because she is a girl. zoro took a oath that one of them will be greatest swordman. they girl died tragedly after falling from stair. so only zoro can become they greatest swordman.

Name: Nami
Specialty: Rods / Staffs
Crew: Navigator
his head Worth: None

nami is beautiful girl. she love money, gold and diamond. like most of girls do this days.

history: nami past is sad past she saw adoptive mother murder infront of her. her killer find out that nami is a excellent on map making. he force her to work for him until she baught her freedom from him.

Name: Usopp Buu
Specialty: Sling Shot
Crew: Various
Worth: None

usopp is a worthless character he and nami. they usualy run away when fight come. he usualy lie all they time and he is exelent on making ideas and project for they crew.

history: usopp father is one of shenks crew he left him and his mother alone in there hometown. usopp mother die from sickness leaving him alone. from they day his mother died he keep distubing his hometown by runing and saying pirate is coming hoping his father will return.

Name: Sanji
Specialty: Kicking
Crew: Cook

sanji is laddies man he join they crew because he fell in love with nami when he first saw her. he is excellent cook, excellent kicker and he have no mercy on his lung he smoke ciggarette alot.

history:
sanji was a slave in a ship until he got saved by a famous cook an famous pirate. him and sanji were in shore of island dying from hunger until he join a captain in restorant. from that day sanji never let anyone hungry as a effect from his past.

Name: Chopper
Specialty: 1/2 human 1/2 deer, Rambo Ball
Crew: Doctor

chopper is caring, responsible, quiet and a have a good manner

history: chopper was a deer but he ate human devil fruit like luffy. after his transforming he got hated by his pack and got kicked out. he want to village so human can accept him but they didn't they treating him badly and some of village men shot him. until a crazy doctor cure him and take him as his son.

Name: Nico Robin
Specialty: Sprouting Hands
Crew: Archeologist
his head Worth: 79 Million Berries

robin is more hotter then nami. i like her more then nami.

history:
Robin has a hana hana devil fruit also know as flowering power. she got bounty on her head when she was young like 8 or 9 after she destroy one of marine. so she join Boroque Walker as a partner to Crocodile so she can run away from marine and get to know they world

villains

Name: Buggy the Clown
Specialty: Can Split his body
Pirate: Captain of Buggy Crew
his head Worth: 15 Million Berries

buggy is sometime can be funny and sometimes can be mean. he hate luffy and follow him because his have hatred against shanks.

history:
buggy was sailling in same boat with shanks. they captain said he will give they devil fruit to anyone. at night shanks tell buggy whoever eat they fruit cannot swim but it worth 1 million berries. since buggy loves money and treasure. he switch they fruit with fake one and he ate they fake fruit. leaving they real one to sell it. at night while buggy looking at map and holding they fruit shanks comes in and buggy put they fruit on his mouth. second later shanks come again buggy got scared and swallowed they fruit. later he fall in sea and shanks save him still he hate shanks.

Name: Arlong
Specialty: Physical Strength
Pirate: Captain of Arlong Pirates
his head Worth: 20 Million Berries

Arlong is a meanes and smartest pirate in they series. he they one who killed nami mother and he use her for his own goal. don't tell him no or he might killl yah

history:

Arlong was previously apart of the Mermaid Pirates led by Jinpei sea. He decided take over Nami's hometo establish his own empire in that area of the sea. Arlong demond alot of money from adult to young so he can let them live. he killed nami is mother and use her as his map maker. he tell nami if she got 1 million berrires he will let her free.

Name: Crocodile
Specialty: Sand Control by Suna Suna Fruit
Pirate: 7 Sea Night Captain of BaroqueWalker
his head Worth: 81 Million Berries

Crocodile is elite pirate him and his group. he can control people to work for him.they one crocodile hate most is luffy.

history:
Crocodile is one of the seven sea nights, very powerful vaillian. With his group, the BaroqueWalker consisting of hundreds of members. he goes to Alabastan to establish an empire. until luffy helped princess vivi take her kingdom back from him. but still he kept his plan by controlling they land.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:01 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "review: one piece"
here is they story of one piece

story:

after ten years when shanks give him his presious hat and promising him to become greatest pirate. luffy decide to go on journey to they grandline to get they famous one piece treasure. one piece is a legendary treasure that whoever got it get to be they greatest pirate. that treasure bury in grand line.
grand line is a dangerous place to be many great pirate they went to grand line and never come back. in couple of episode luffy began to get crew so he can sail to grand line. i don't want to spoile you i will stop her for they story.

if you like adventure and fantasy anime series then one piece is your anime

i gave one piece 10/10

stay tune for comming review of samurai champloo, full metal achemist, scryed and orphen

Last edited by osmoses-jones; 2004-07-28 at 07:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:03 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "here is they story of one piece ..."
What the hell is this? Movie, game, what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What the hell is this? Movie, game,..."
I think it's a movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think it's a movie."
no is anime series
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:20 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "no is anime series"
Ah, well, it sounds interesting. I might check it out sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ah, well, it sounds interesting. I..."
but don't watch it in foxbox download it like i do. 4kids take they series and made it horribly like every other anime they took.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-28, 09:40 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "but don't watch it in foxbox download..."
Lay off the crackpipe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-28, 10:50 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Lay off the crackpipe."
Ya, watched, pretty funny. Rubber man... !! anyway there are alots good anime but i don't think they have the place to download them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-28, 11:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Ya, watched, pretty funny. Rubber..."
is it illegal to tell you where you can download anime in this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-29, 09:24 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "is it illegal to tell you where you can..."
Send him a PM about it then, and I'm going to change the title of this thread to be more appropriate and aesthestically pleasing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-20, 09:13 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Send him a PM about it then, and I'm..."
Back to the topic on one piece, that anime kinda sucks. It's not very funny and the characters tend to be corny. So warning to all, don't watcht that anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-20, 11:17 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Back to the topic on one piece, that..."
Eh. I'm sure the funimation version is at least 2x as good as the 4kids one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-20, 11:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh. I'm sure the funimation version is..."
Sovereign said:
Eh. I'm sure the funimation version is at least 2x as good as the 4kids one.
No, not 2x, more like 20x. 3kids needs to leave. They suck, and ever sense Funimation took over, the series has just been handled so much better. Oy. Basically, before Funimation took over I couldn't watch that show, it was awful.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy