Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-06-15, 08:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You still haven't answered my question...."
Lenny said:
You still haven't answered my question.

So instead, 2 more questions. Answer them and you will find out why they are relevant.

1. How old do YOU think the Earth and the Universe are.
I believe based on the word of god and science, that the earth is 6,000 to 10,000 years old.

Lenny said:
2. Do you believe in the Pentecost (apostles started speaking in tongues, flames above their heads)? If so, is that a good indication of their holiness?
Acts 2:1~4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Penticost was a feast where jews from every nation heard the gospel of Jesus and the holy spirit filled them all, and they understood each other and what Peter preached by the power of the Holy spirit filling them all, even though Peter spoke in one language. As a result 3,000 jews were converted and believed on the name of Jesus.

"Tongues" are languages... anything else is lack of understanding the bible.

"Speaking in tongues" in the bible means languages. NOT the language of angels or god! Just different languages. Angels through the bible spoke the same language man does. Anybody who claimes they can "speak in tounges" doesnt understand the bible and further, have a bit of dillusion going on.

On the day of pentecost God provided two symbols of the spirits presence: thw WIND, which was assosiated to the Jews as spirit, and the FIERY TONGUES: which contrary to what some ignorant uninformed present day churches think, is actually understanding through the spirit coming upon them.

Communication can be amazing with the true power of the spirit! Communication and understanding on deeper levels by the power of there belief and conversion. Spiritual levels.

I have seen people who cant speak english yet hear a preacher preach the gospel in english and understand on a different level..a spiriual level that has no boundries. That is the lake of fire that comes upon the very soul from the holy spirit!

Simple if you understand the bible and really want to know the truth!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:53 AM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "I believe based on the word of god and..."
When looking into tongues, do you entirely discount the experience of those who are from a background of worship in the power of ths holy spirit, and who can speak in their own, individual "prayer language", which is very clearly (when it is heard) not any earthly language? It does happen, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bat-Melon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBat-Melon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bat-Melon

Posted 2006-06-15, 12:57 PM in reply to Bat-Melon's post starting "When looking into tongues, do you..."
Bat-Melon said:
When looking into tongues, do you entirely discount the experience of those who are from a background of worship in the power of ths holy spirit, and who can speak in their own, individual "prayer language", which is very clearly (when it is heard) not any earthly language? It does happen, really.
Are you Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-15, 01:11 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Are you Lenny?:p"
Nope, he's one of my friends. Christian too.

-----

Quote:
Nothing I said today was stolen.
I'm not talking about today. Bat-Melon isn't talking about today.

Look at your first post in this thread. THAT was an article taken from another site with no words of your own voicing your opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-15, 02:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope, he's one of my friends. Christian..."
Lenny said:
Nope, he's one of my friends. Christian too.
-----
I BET!

He sounds christian...

honesty is best Lenny...

Lenny said:
I'm not talking about today. Bat-Melon isn't talking about today.
you like speaking for others dont you..wishfull thinking or delusion?

honesty is best Lenny...

Lenny said:
Look at your first post in this thread.
what about it?
It was an article. Do you know how things work Lenny?

Lenny said:
THAT was an article taken from another site with no words of your own voicing your opinion.
My opinion is known Lenny, if you cant figure it out, go back and read...and read, and read...

then try to find some information that disputes the facts because quite frankly you sound like an ignorant little boy on a computer. ..and thats all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-15, 02:50 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "----- I BET! He sounds christian......"
Dog = God backwards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-15, 03:18 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "----- I BET! He sounds christian......"
I don't believe you. I don't believe you at all!

Quote:
I BET!

He sounds christian...

honesty is best Lenny...
What is it with you?! He IS a Christian! Ask him if you don't believe me.

The only difference between you and he is that HE takes the Bible with a pinch of salt. You, however, take every word as the pure truth.

Quote:
My opinion is known Lenny, if you cant figure it out, go back and read...and read, and read...
The usual thing to do is post the article, than voice your opinions. Not just post the article and leave it at that. For all I know you could be posting the article because it is absolutely ludicrous. Look through the News and Debates threads, see how many voice opinions in the first post? Look at the News threads I post, see how I voice my opinions?

Quote:
you like speaking for others dont you..wishfull thinking or delusion?

honesty is best Lenny...
I AM being honest you dimwit. Read the post. Comprehend the post. Or do you work on a special Bible time that means every day is the same day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-15, 04:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't believe you. I don't believe..."
LOL, ~Jesus~ vs. Lenny, LOL. Anyway, I just got on and did a quick reveiw of all the recent posts.Lemme say this, This thread seems to be the most happining thread in opinion and debate(YAY!),however,
Quote:
I AM being honest you dimwit
name calling is for the Flame forum.Now my 2 cents about evolution vs. creation in textbooks.This one is for ~Jesus~.The BIBLE(100% accurate) talks about deaf ears.If they simply will not receive the Truth no matter what you say, then kick the dust off your feet and go on.Now to Lenny, the BIBLE has NEVER been proven wrong in its scientific facts, evolution has, big bang theory has.Some people say the BIBLE is wrong, but never give solid facts in why they think that, all they do is comment on their theory in why they think it is.Evolution and the 'ol Big Bang Theories made their houses in the sand so to speak, not on a solid foundation.We have given studies, movies, ect. that have been SOLID FACTS and the most anyone can say is ,oooo you cut and copier.Common dude, I enjoy seeing ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC FACT even if it is a cut and copy.As long as his point gets accross about evolution should not be in schools unless creation is,then I wouldn't mind seeing every word he posted a C&Copy.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-15 at 04:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow