Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Is this right or wrong or...
Posted 2006-02-24, 10:54 AM
Here it be...

I think my gf/ex(in debate) is having doubts about leaving her ex, but now he dosen't want her back. She recently put a pause on us, and I am wondering if its to see if things will work out with her and her ex. Now, I really care for this girl a lot, and she seems to care a lot about me, but I guess im #2. People say its wrong for her to do that, if that is what she's doing. If so, it makes me feel like shit... but then I think about it from her point of view. She was with him for 2 1/2 years off and on rarely then got serious for the last year and a half. There's a lot of confort and she does care for him tho she can't stand to be with him. So, if that was me, it would be hard to just not want to make it work because you're with someone new, but then you don't want to lose the new person if it dosent work. So by her having me tag a long... is it wrong? I know its unfair to me, but should I just walk away for ever or just go on my path before her till she's ready?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-24, 01:39 PM in reply to Acer's post "Is this right or wrong or..."
if u care, then you should wait. but thats just me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-24, 02:16 PM in reply to Acer's post "Is this right or wrong or..."
Acer said:
she does care for him tho she can't stand to be with him.
It's not entirely wrong, but it is retarded. If she can't stand to be with him, what the fuck is the holdup? She's not fucking married, she doesn't have kids with him (as far as I have been made aware) and she's barely 25% of the way through her life. What in the name of crap is so important about clinging to the last thin threads of an unfulfilling relationship when you're still a fucking child?

Tell her to get her shit in gear (nicer than that, however) and drop his ass. She's got her whole life ahead of her, and probably a dozen more guys to date before she finds Mr. Right. She doesn't need to be wasting her energy and willpower on fighting for a relationship in her teens.

If she doesn't get her shit in gear, either sit back and wait like a good pup, or tell her to get fucked. Don't waste your time agonizing over a relationship at your age. There's plenty more to come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-02-24, 11:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It's not entirely wrong, but it is..."
Yea, I totally agree... and I can't see what her deal is. I think she's just out of her confort zone.

And I do care... a lot, like tonight was just amazing, tho we split up... its still great being around her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-24, 11:33 PM in reply to Acer's post "Is this right or wrong or..."
Give her a bit of time to sort out her feelings, a transition like that isn't easy. Try to be there for her as a friend, though. It's nice to know you can have someone to depend on through confusing times. One way or another, she'll come around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-25, 12:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Give her a bit of time to sort out her..."
I agree with Raziel. Donkey punch her if she takes too long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 07:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Give her a bit of time to sort out her..."
but i dont want to be too much of a friend, with her being confused... i may end up just only being that to her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-25, 09:03 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "but i dont want to be too much of a..."
thats a valid point, but its what you have to do. Listen to the only girl in the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:55 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats a valid point, but its what you..."
Yea, listen to me. Being the only girl on the forum you should value my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 11:55 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, listen to me. Being the only girl..."
That honestly cracked me up.

Anywho, Acer. There's always a possibility that she will go to him over you. You can hope that she'll realize that you're the better of the two, but that's not always the case. Girls are naive, and we have this stupid thing where we listen to our emotions and not our brains...even when it's blatantly obvious who we should go with.

You don't have to be "too much of a friend". Just be there if she needs ya, yanno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-25, 03:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That honestly cracked me up. Anywho,..."
Thats what I been trying to do... but whats confusing is... she always needs me. she dosent like me not being around. and for that, i feel maybe i shouldnt be around for awhile... maybe make her realize how i much i do mean to her. like how she left her b/f and now that he's over her, she's having withdrawls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-25, 08:23 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Thats what I been trying to do... but..."
Seems to me like she's being negligent of your feelings. If she wasn't over him she shouldn't have gotten involved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 08:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Seems to me like she's being negligent..."
well she did tell me she at the beginning she was afraid this would happen, but i didnt care. and i still would of made the same choice knowing what i know now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:49 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "well she did tell me she at the..."
k, guess all you can do is wait it out. I'm sure you knew this and you just got on here for some confirmation of what you already felt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 10:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "k, guess all you can do is wait it out...."
yea i just want to make sure what im doing isnt just some stupid idiotic thing... like when your friend does the dumbest shit for love and you're like WHAT AN IDIOT, but he dosent see it... dont want to be that friend right now lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-26, 12:27 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "yea i just want to make sure what im..."
Stick with her until something bad happens between her and her ex. Guess which shoulder she'll cry on then?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:03 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Stick with her until something bad..."
write her a haiku.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:14 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Stick with her until something bad..."
you know what is sad... she's the shoulder i "cry" on when shit is bad with her lol. i dont mean literally cry... tho i want to, its not good to cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:15 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "you know what is sad... she's the..."
lean on me acer, oh lean on me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 05:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lean on me acer, oh lean on me!"
i actually kinda do lean on Zelaron, in a sense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer