Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Unhappy ignorance, or being ignored?
Posted 2009-06-10, 05:37 AM
i'm sad, depressed, and most of all pissed off.

People ignore me, a lot, but not the usual self.

I'm talking, they seem to look away, if they talk to me, it lasts for a few seconds, then they look away and change face automatically as if my words don't matter.

1 girl had the audacity to say to another guy "what'd he just say, right in my face"

like hello!

I changed a lot, i'm a gentleman, i don't go around bullshitting people.

I turned into a very quiet person, i don't talk much, i respond if i'm spoken too, but if i suddenly talk they just act as if i'm not there.

My mom told me to "be funner to be with"

well i guess that's the problem

i don't like talking like some fake ass moron, to get attention.

sucks being a non-ignorant, mtv listening, brain using cunt eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-06-10, 07:33 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "ignorance, or being ignored?"
"Learning to be fake and how to put yourself at the top of the list of the people you are around is a skill that is only learned with time and only perfected with awesomeness." -D3V

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-10, 07:50 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "ignorance, or being ignored?"
I'd try to hang out with different people. When a group is not really interested in you, and you don't want to try and fit in, there's really not much you could do. Especially when it actually has an effect on you making you "sad, depressed, and pissed off." Not a lot of people would want to hang out with someone like that.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-10, 08:44 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I'd try to hang out with different..."
Well, no offense Kyeruu, but if you acted in school like you act-ed (hopefully you have changed) here, you probably don't have a very good reputation. Back in 7th grade, I was the meaning of obnoxious. I would brag, I would insult people out of the blue, and I would just say things without thinking.

Let's just say I've come a long way. But during the transition which was mostly in 8th grade, I was really quiet. I guess people's reactions towards me and my bad reputation shut me up.

The best advice I can give you Kyeruu is to continue doing what you're doing: act like a gentleman and be nice. Eventually, people will look at you in a different light and you'll start forming friendships again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-11, 07:58 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well, no offense Kyeruu, but if you..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
The best advice I can give you Kyeruu is to continue doing what you're doing: act like a gentleman and be nice. Eventually, people will look at you in a different light and you'll start forming friendships again.
Er, I don't know if that's true. The speak when they're spoken to type doesn't get much attention at all in highschool.

I don't really get it actually. If you're being yourself, why aren't you happy? You don't really need "friends" to have a good time, you can just hang out with them as a classmate..

And if you're not being yourself, and is currently in a transitional period, then you'll eventually get out of it.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-11, 08:21 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Er, I don't know if that's true. The..."
Start rumors about how you've had sex with a couple different hot girls at school, then tell all the dudes in the shcool that she has 3 nipples or something and you'll be set.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-11, 08:21 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Er, I don't know if that's true. The..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Er, I don't know if that's true. The speak when they're spoken to type doesn't get much attention at all in highschool.

I don't really get it actually. If you're being yourself, why aren't you happy? You don't really need "friends" to have a good time, you can just hang out with them as a classmate..

And if you're not being yourself, and is currently in a transitional period, then you'll eventually get out of it.
Well I meant it in the sense that you'll eventually get someone to talk to, and then you can slowly move up the ladder with friends, depending on your personality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-11, 10:05 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "ignorance, or being ignored?"

What is it? This may potentially be a question you ask yourself
to make evident what the problem is. Now, would it stand to re-
ason to say you are a member of western civilization, have been
a member of said society during your encounter with this sort
of internal flaw, and plan to be so for the remainder of your
earthly existence? It is clear from your first description you are
referring to people in the Western Hemisphere, now constitut-
ing the majority of this planet. A people who ask the question,
"What is it he just said?" appeal to snobbery, as "if X does not
associate their self with appropriate behavioral patterns they
are a danger to The Group." This should be taken as a personal
matter, as it contra vents your human rights. In other words,
you must fit in with the myths, trends and attitudes or else,
"Your diversity does not agree with The Group. The law of sym-
pathy therefore does not apply to you. If you do not do as you
are expected, you should not be accepted, nor should any such
person." Of course, that would work if the population does not
change (come to think of it, this nightmare of a reality would be
so exclusive as to the members it receives, the friction diversity
could pose would be so great it would start to look for adversity
in pointless issues such as difference in opinion. Surprise). You
are deserving of love, respect; you have interesting stories to tell
and have time to listen to other people's stories. Now it seems
that the acceptable western behavioral model is this tendency to
have female rulers. Indeed, this under rates intellectual capability
in favor of the perceived potential to tap extreme responses on
the part of, certainly, men in the population. Overlook
circumstances and behaviors that contribute to alienation from
the community. The zelaron forum Introduce Yourself comes
with the caption, "Introduce yourself here to give a good first im-
pression... before people get the wrong idea." But is it that you
actively try not to give the wrong impression, or rather, people
specifically in western cultures begin to view you in a way you do
not agree with? Certainly, you have an impact on that, but they
hold the responsibility completely by their own choice by showing
no resistance to developing the wrong view. A key element to
friendship is addressing each others emotional health first. So,
these types could not be good friends. Destructive feelings of
isolation and low self esteem do not contribute to feelings of self
worth. As an individual, you desperately need to mobilize and en-
force a variety of approaches to end in group inclusion.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-06-12 at 08:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-06-11, 10:15 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "What is it? This may potentially be a..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Group." This should be taken as a personal matter, as it contravents
your human rights. In other words, you miust fit in with the myths,
trend and attitudes or else, "Your diversity does not agree with The
Group. The law of sympathy therefore does not apply to you. If
you do not do as your are expected, you should not be accepted,
nor should any such person." Of course, that would work if the pop-
ulation does not change (come to think of it, this nightmare of a
reality would be so exclusive as to the members it receives, the
friction...
Why do you make your posts look like this? The textarea html tag auto-wraps in most modern web browsers, if I'm not mistaken.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-11, 10:24 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Why do you make your posts look like..."
who ever said anything about school, i'm homeschooled, seriously, it's like i don't even exist, i'm going to get a new job, its' important (a subject i'll also have to elaborate on later) and frankly, no one pays attention to me, like um mdselctr said, with his hard to read text.

if i don't follow or conform to a certain trend i'm excluded, that's unfair and bullshit. I'm not going to imitate your little, fail attempt at being an individual T_T

and as the fact of NOT having friends, it IS important, psychologically it is.

i need someone to communicate with, otherwise my brain goes haywire, i have my family but that might end soon, so yeah : (
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-06-12, 08:07 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "who ever said anything about school,..."
I don't understand (Or should I say, I do not comprehend?).

How different are you from other people anyway?
When you said the problem of you can't be "funner to be with" is because you "don't like talking like some fake ass moron, to get attention" [sic], I got to say, is that your idea of fun?

If you expect people to suddenly come and befriend you, without you even making an effort, then I definitely don't think that things will work out.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-12, 09:09 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "ignorance, or being ignored?"
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Popular
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-17, 12:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "who ever said anything about school,..."
So, how are things? Did anything change?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-17, 11:41 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "ignorance, or being ignored?"
kyeruu said: [Goto]
i'm sad, depressed, and most of all pissed off.

People ignore me, a lot, but not the usual self.

I'm talking, they seem to look away, if they talk to me, it lasts for a few seconds, then they look away and change face automatically as if my words don't matter.

1 girl had the audacity to say to another guy "what'd he just say, right in my face"

like hello!

I changed a lot, i'm a gentleman, i don't go around bullshitting people.

I turned into a very quiet person, i don't talk much, i respond if i'm spoken too, but if i suddenly talk they just act as if i'm not there.

My mom told me to "be funner to be with"

well i guess that's the problem

i don't like talking like some fake ass moron, to get attention.

sucks being a non-ignorant, mtv listening, brain using cunt eh?
I think you're cool.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-18, 12:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I think you're cool. ;)"
I know of a permanent solution for your temporary problems...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:37 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I know of a permanent solution for your..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I know of a permanent solution for your temporary problems...
That crossed my mind, but you have you noticed he hasn't posted in a while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:40 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That crossed my mind, but you have you..."
I guess the solution worked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I guess the solution worked."
I know that's a joke, but you guys are really cruel.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:16 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I know that's a joke, but you guys are..."
Nobody is perfect. Unless you like people who are cruel. In that case I am perfect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Nobody is perfect. Unless you like..."
Start showing up to school drunk and get kicked out for it = instant popularity.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V