Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-08-15, 06:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Smoking a couple of blunts and going to..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Smoking a couple of blunts and going to see Pinapple Express tonight.
I just saw it 2 nights ago, I can't name any movies that are funnier than Pineapple Express.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-18, 09:39 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I just saw it 2 nights ago, I can't..."
Dude... that movies was HILARIOUS. I was literally laughing the entire time.

I'll definitely be seeing it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dude... that movies was HILARIOUS. I..."
I saw Pinapple Express last night... but I don't remember any of it.

6 bars of xanax, 4mgs klonopin, 40mgs oxycontin and smoked a couple joints.

Oh well, atleast I was in a great state of euphoria and got a very good nights sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I saw Pinapple Express last night......"
6 xanax bars... holy shit.

you have problems, dude.

I'm about to stage an intervention for one of my friends, sounds like you need one too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-18, 04:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "6 xanax bars... holy shit. you..."
Alot of my friends have mentioned that actually.

6 wasn't too bad, when I got the 14 on Friday, I took 9.

I wasn't exactly awake for the rest of work, nor am I sure how I got home, but it was enjoyable none the less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Alot of my friends have mentioned that..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Alot of my friends have mentioned that actually.
Than they need to do it already. Quit talking about it and actually do it. Seriously, you need to do something Spector.

Me and another friend went to my buddy's parents last night and talked to them about their son. They're down to get him some help.. all it takes is a little action.

Quote:
6 wasn't too bad, when I got the 14 on Friday, I took 9
9 xanax bars? How the fuck are you still alive? That would put me in a coma.. 9 is WAY too fucking much dude. I know somebody who is a 'bartard' and the most she's taken was 5 at a time.. 9 dude... no fuckin way.

Quote:
I wasn't exactly awake for the rest of work, nor am I sure how I got home, but it was enjoyable none the less.
How can it be enjoyable when you don't remember anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Than they need to do it already. Quit..."
-Spector-'s tolerances are through the roof, so his body chemistry is slightly altered imo. Not mutated, but his body is becoming friends with the drugs.

Anyways, you do need some help man. I mean, I've smoked pot at work, but never done painkillers and anti-depressants along with it. If you don't remember how you got home, you really need help. I remember when you posted about being in the car accident. Should've put up a red flag for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 03:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "-Spector-'s tolerances are through the..."
Thanatos I'm not lying when I post in here, seriously. My worst addiction is Benzodiazepines, and Xanax falls under that category. People like to call me "Benzo-Bob" and say the same stuff you do like, "You should seriously be dead after taking all of those dude."

I can't take 2 or 3 milligrams, I won't even get a buzz.
I'll try to describe what it's like when I'm really craving them:

You get into a fight with the girl that you really love. The next day she doesn't call you, and you don't call her to try and prove a pointless point to show that you won't break and that she'll call first. The day drones on slowly as you keep anxiously eyeing the clock. You begin to feel a sensation of emptiness and anxiety in your chest, right below your sternum. As the day gets later, the feeling intensifies until you feel like there's a gaping hole in your chest and you just want to SCREAM.

Your world feels like it’s going to be ripped apart, mashed into transcendental primordial soup filled with tears and frustration. You want to be back in your bed, under the covers in the fetal position.

Suddenly the phone rings, a ray of light! All your emotions of anxiety and disappointment have bottled-necked, ready to explode. You reach for the phone, praying to god that it’s her, as you hear the bittersweet voice of a telemarketer.

………………..

Emptiness, loneliness and depression engulf your soul. Now to start the journey over, waiting for that next call.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's a preview of what it feels like.. I don't have the necessary vocabulary to describe the overwhelming agony, It's pretty fucked up though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-19, 05:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thanatos I'm not lying when I post in..."
That's actually a pretty damn good description of what addiction is like. I don't think I've ever seen it described so well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 10:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's actually a pretty damn good..."
I don't mean to sound thick but can someone explain what these things are?

6 bars of xanax, 4mgs klonopin, 40mgs oxycontin

Are they a prescribed drugs from a doctor or can you buy them over the counter at a shop?

Spector how did you come to get addicted to them? Was it a gradual thing where you start to take more and more or was it just that one day when you didn't have any you suddenly felt the way you just described?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kitten enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKitten enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Kitten

Posted 2008-08-21, 10:14 AM in reply to Kitten's post starting "I don't mean to sound thick but can..."
I'm not a druggie but I know at least oxycontin is a very strong painkiller that they perscribe for a number of serious ailments, cancer being one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-21, 07:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not a druggie but I know at least..."
Xanax - A prescription drug that is used for Anxiety and Panic Attacks.

Klonopin - Also a prescription drug that is used for anxiety and panic attacks, but not as strong as Xanax

Oxycontin - Narcotic pain reliever.

By the way, they call Xanax "bars" because some of the companies that produce Xanax, shape the pills as rectangular 'bars.' A bar is 1 milligram of Xanax, a double bar is a pill that contains 2 milligrams of Xanax.

Here's a picture:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Xanax - A prescription drug that is..."
Xanax + Muscle Relaxers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Xanax + Muscle Relaxers."
Thats off that wall -Spector-.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-26, 03:52 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Thats off that wall -Spector-."
FINALLY MORE XANAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I've been feining for too long.

2x .5mg Xanax

3x 1mg Xanax

Aka 2 double bars. With one to spare...... maybe

:Edit: Ok yeah I lied... taking the last bar.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-08-26 at 04:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-26, 04:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "FINALLY MORE XANAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."
This seriously needs to give me a buzz or I'm going to be uber pissed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-26, 07:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "This seriously needs to give me a buzz..."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr!!!!!

4x 350mg soma on top of it then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-27, 03:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."
8 Milwaukee's Best Ice. 6.0% beer, haven't drank in awhile, and over 2 and 1 half hours. Fun stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-28, 07:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "8 Milwaukee's Best Ice. 6.0% beer,..."
Just bought an ounce of some gooooooood herb last night.. a good way to end the last two weeks in my apartment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-29, 07:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just bought an ounce of some gooooooood..."
2 grams of alright herb.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67