Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should D3V be unbanned?
Yes 8 57.14%
No 5 35.71%
It doesn't matter to me either way 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-08-21, 09:43 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "add me on it too i dont care my life is..."
Well there you have it. You've got 4 members willing to be banned should D3V act a fool again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 09:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well there you have it. You've got 4..."
so unbann him
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 10:50 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "so unbann him"
it still isnt worth unbanning him lol - i wanted to see how many of you would bend over for your boy ha. idk why KA thought of it but looks like 4 people are having it up the rear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There you have it. You've got somebody..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
It's not like Chruser said your idea has any validity anyway.
2 days ago.

[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Did you view my idea about unbanning D3v?
[11:35] Zelaron: Yes.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: k
[11:35] Zelaron: I don't think anyone will assume responsibility for his actions.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Then I see no reason to give him another chance
[11:35] Zelaron: It was a good argument against unbanning him, either way.
[11:35] Zelaron: The poll isn't really in his favor, anyway.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: If nobody is willing to put their own ass on the line
[11:36] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That means nobody believes he has changed
[11:36] Zelaron: Well, actually, it IS, but it's pretty much a tie.
[11:36] Zelaron: Which, at this rate doesn't exactly merit unbanning him due to the "conflict", I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:28 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "it still isnt worth unbanning him lol -..."
Kazilla, I've had enough of you in this thread. You're on a second warning, now. If your next few posts in this thread don't contribute, but rather insult those who wouldn't mind having D3V back, you'll be on a third warning, and any further posts in this thread after that will result in a ban. This is not The Lounge or the Symposium, and it sure as hell ain't the Flame Forum. Grow up.

Thanatos, please try not to rise to the bait.

---

Four people willing to vouch for D3V, and I've promised to keep in communication with him and, in effect, "advise him". If he is going to be unbanned, then he needs to know the terms beforehand. Is there also a time limit on this, like a parole - after a few months he's his own man again, and a ban won't affect others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "2 days ago. [11:35]..."
Then put your idea into play. You have 4 people that will vouch for him. I think that should be enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Then put your idea into play. You have..."
Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but Chruser said D3v most likely wouldn't be unbanned anyway, because the poll is not really in his favor by a significant amount. You must have been too busy seeing red to read that part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but..."
"He most likely won't be unbanned" does not equal "He's never coming back."

We'll just have to wait what Chruser thinks about this when he's finished moving or whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but..."
Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with your piss poor little cosigning plan anyways. Your plan is the antithesis of a good idea for the community. It is the harbinger of bad feelings. As it stands the pole is in D3v's favor and 4 of us have agreed to be banned if he is to majorly screw up. And in all honesty, at least one of the against votes doesn't really have a lot of merit to me. Kazilla's reasoning is utterly retarded for voting as he did, as he'd explained. Even Lenny's sided with bring him back and offered even more, and Lenny's one of the most level-headed among us.

How much more damage could D3v do, if you believe he has done this much? I mean honestly, I've had plenty of disagreements with him in the past and have seen it fit to get past them and see him as a contributing member. Otherwise, if I had kept my old feelings, I'd have hated: you, WW, gruesome, thanatos, and quite a few others. However, over the years I've come to consider most of you as friends and enjoy keeping in contact. And like all friends, we all have our quarrels. I regret having lost Grav (a little less so since he stopped being a contributing member for a good while) and MJ. The chemistry was there for them to leave. Yes, D3v may have been the final straw, but there were already elements there to the point to where it was just a matter of time. MJ wanted to escape the grasps of the PC so he could concentrate more on his studies (and his lady friend whom he cared for deeply), and Grav being involved with student government, his long-time girlfriend, and an engineering degree also had plenty to do.

But we have to face the facts, for the forseeable future they're gone. Do you want to continue to hold a grudge against a guy who most likely was just the most shallow of reasons for them to have left, or would you like to look at this from the point that what's lost is lost, and we have to move on? Obviously a sizeable portion of us would like for him to come back, and if he were to fuck up too bad you could remedy it. But I just don't see him being able to cause as much damage as you said he had in the past. Even if he did act up, you could be rid of him in the period of a few seconds between reading the post and banning him. However, you guys make it seem as though it's some monolithic task. He isn't Atlas, you don't have to lift the world from his shoulders, but only a few clicks to give him the relief he desires.

Anyways, that's my .02 dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
what's lost is lost, and we have to move on?
That is the entire reason he should remain banned and zelaron should move on - there will be new contributors that love automotive, and are just dying to speak with thanatos about football - The problem with that idea is you guys see d3v as a long time member / friend w/e may have you. You will have to open your eyes and see the ability of some of the newer members with just 1 arrow on their longevity bar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:33 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That is the entire reason he should..."
Just for fun, here's a frustrating and absurdly long conversation I just had with D3v. Proof he hasn't changed? You decide:

Conversation with D3v said:
[11:44] devin01rt: I'd just like to mention the reason for my banning has been nullified.. in case you weren't aware.
[11:44] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Ok
[11:44] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Tell Chruser, not me
[11:44] devin01rt: Why are you scared of me coming back?
[11:45] devin01rt: No, because you are the one behind the manipulation of the rest of the staff, as well as the members. You do in fact wish I never come back, i'm curious as to why.
[11:46] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I've already explained to you why I don't think you should be unbanned. That's irrelevant anyway, because I'm not the one who makes the call. I'm voicing my opinion against it, but I'm not stopping it by any means.
[11:46] devin01rt: Well, that's debateable.
[11:46] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I don't know what you mean about me manipulating the staff or the members, but it sounds like you've got a few screws loose.
[11:46] devin01rt: The forums are practically dead, you are just going to cause more demise how you are acting in this manner.
[11:47] devin01rt: Nah, just bored, the "hurricane/tropical storm" has left me at home from work.
[11:47] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Maybe you didn't notice but I'm not the only one saying you shouldn't be unbanned.
[11:47] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Why is it that you continually target me?
[11:48] devin01rt: I am not continually targeting you, I am just gathering information as to why you are continually presenting your "point" against me. Like I said originally, why are you scared of me ever coming back?
[11:48] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: What gives you the impression that I'm "scared" of you coming back?
[11:48] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm not going to run for my life if you get unbanned
[11:49] devin01rt: If you weren't, you wouldn't care. Obviously the forums are in remission, recession they are dying off and you don't want somebody that could probably help things out.

[11:49] devin01rt: You may not, but you are going to do everything you can to stop it from happening.
[11:49] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That's because I'm against it.
[11:49] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Just because I'm against you being unbanned doesn't mean I'm scared of you being unbanned.
[11:49] devin01rt: The reasoning is false pretense
[11:49] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: As a matter of fact, I think that if you're not going to be a troll, you being unbanned would be a great thing for the forums.
[11:50] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I just don't have faith that that's what will happen.
[11:50] devin01rt: Your reasoning has changed a few times.
[11:50] devin01rt: Well, you can say that on AIM but it doesn't appear that way on the boards. It just comes off as manipulating.
[11:52] devin01rt: Like I said though, I'd just like to point out the original point of the ban has been nullified, and in all seriousness if a law becomes irrelevant for a person commiting a crime, shouldn't they be let off of the hook?.. I don't see MJ or Grav anywhere, and regardless I didn't cause either of them to leave, they were both already on their way out. And Grav had personal information against MJ (his college transcripts) which I had discussed with MJ, after finding this out I went on my own and claimed to have Grav's information and threatened that if he ever said anything about MJ's stuff then I was going to release these public records to everyone on the boards.
[11:53] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: No, you told Grav that you had all of his information and that if he didn't release it himself, you would.
[11:53] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Want me to find where you said that?
[11:53] devin01rt: LOL! Yes I would love to see that.
[11:53] devin01rt: because that was NEVER said.
[11:55] devin01rt: I mean if it even exists, because I really never recall saying anything near that. I had only claimed to have his information to a few people, and it was only in reiteration to the bullshit he pulled with MJ, I was trying to help MJ if anything.
[11:56] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You might have to wait until I'm at home for me to show you, but I'm not done looking
[11:56] devin01rt: That's fine, but I don't think it will surface anywhere because that was never said.
[11:56] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I remember talking with Grav about it, but my logs of those conversations are at home.
[11:56] devin01rt: Well, Grav can say one thing when another is the truth.
[11:56] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Either way, you cause Grav to leave, and you caused MJordan to get into IRL trouble
[11:56] devin01rt: That's not even true... either.
[11:56] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Those things haven't changed, as far as I know.
[11:57] devin01rt: Grav was already on his way out, he was already upset with how things were on here, and like he had mentioned in the past he was going to be slammed with school, and the same with MJ.
[11:57] devin01rt: And how can I, by joking about his name change get him in "trouble IRL"..
[11:57] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You constantly pointed out the fact that Desmethones=MJordan
[11:57] devin01rt: I don't see the big deal in that.
[11:58] devin01rt: How exactly did he get in "trouble"
[11:58] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: His name was changed because someone had discovered Zelaron and found that he was MJordan
[11:58] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He changed his name so he could continue to post there without them knowing what he was posting
[11:58] devin01rt: Heh.. ah well this is the first i've heard it.
[11:58] devin01rt: Even regardless, I don't see how he could be reprimanded from anything on these boards.
[11:59] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He claims pretty outlandish beliefs, compared to his IRL associates
[11:59] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Such as him being an atheist, believing in evolution, etc.
[12:00] devin01rt: Ah. Well, still. If I would have known that seriously there was a reasoning with some seriousness behind it then I would have never done that I actually really liked talking with MJ and enjoyed his postings, and debating.
[12:00] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Regardless of whether or not you can see how he could get in IRL trouble for anything on the boards, the fact of the matter is that he DID
[12:00] devin01rt: Why didn't he just create a new name?..
[12:00] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: D3v, you knew why his name was changed, and that's exactly why you called attention to it
[12:01] devin01rt: If I had known he was going to get his balls busted by 'associates' then I would not have done it, I figured it was a crazy girlfriend or something not serious.
[12:01] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: By "associates" I meant people he associates with
[12:01] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I believe it was his girlfriend, but I can't remember.
[12:01] devin01rt: Ah.
[12:02] devin01rt: Well, even regardless. He shouldn't be hypocritical in reality, that is a tough lesson for him to learn.
[12:02] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It's not your call, though
[12:02] devin01rt: But not for me to judge, obviously if I could go back and redo things I wouldn't.
[12:02] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You have no right to force him to reveal how he feels to his IRL associates
[12:02] devin01rt: er, I wouldn't do them the same again*
[12:03] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthr...ht=desmethones
[12:03] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Thread title changed. Please try not to mention who Desmethones is (or used to be.) His name was changed for a reason."
[12:03] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Elaborating on that would defeat the purpose of his name change.

We'll just say that, Desmethones previous identity was known to someone from the real world that he knows that could potentially lead to issues. That's probably more than I should say."
[12:03] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Desmethones = MJ obviously, it is only going to go over the heads of the complete morons anyways, what's to say somebody goes around and bumps all of the notorious threads including MJ, .. you can't escape."
[12:04] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That last one is you talking about intentionally calling attention to MJ's name
[12:05] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Shortly before that whole episode, there was a discussion between Chruser, myself, -Spector-, and MJordan, about your fate
[12:05] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: MJordan was the only person defending you, and most likely prevented you from being permanently banned
[12:05] devin01rt: If that was the case, then how come he didn't inform me personally.
[12:06] devin01rt: How come nobody did, how come the annomity was kept from me, if I actually had thought there was a grain of seriousness involved I wouldn't have done what I did.
[12:06] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I can't explain MJordan's actions, all I can do is tell you what happened
[12:06] devin01rt: Hmph.
[12:06] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I stated in the thread I just linked you that people needed to not call attention to MJordan's name because he could potentially get into IRL trouble
[12:07] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: a few posts down, you said "what if someone bumps all of the threads related to MJ?" and essentially showed your intentions to get him in trouble
[12:07] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You directly caused us to lose probably one of our best members
[12:07] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: There's no debating against that. It's FACT.
[12:07] devin01rt: My actions escape me, regardless he got in "trouble with his girlfriend" The sillyness of that entire expression just sounds idiotic.
[12:07] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It does to you, but not to him.
[12:07] devin01rt: I didn't directly cause a member to be loss, his girlfriend did.
[12:08] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He lives in Texas, and people in Texas aren't very open-minded, in general.
[12:08] devin01rt: I was fine this whole time, when she came into the picture, that's when the problem arised.
[12:08] devin01rt: Florida is the same way.
[12:08] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: The problem with his girlfriend was solved by changing his name
[12:08] devin01rt: These forums in general caused him to leave.
[12:08] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You undid that
[12:08] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You caused him to be unable to post at Zelaron.
[12:08] devin01rt: No, I did not undo that, his girlfriend ALREADY FOUND OUT about Zelaron.
[12:08] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Why can't you take responsibility for your actions?
[12:09] devin01rt: If she wasn't a complete moron in any regard she could have figured out who he was in a matter of minutes.
[12:09] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: SHE IS A COMPLETE MORON
[12:09] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: WHAT DOES THAT MATTER
[12:09] devin01rt: I do take responsibility for my portion of what happened, but I still don't think I should be blamed completely for MJ leaving.
[12:09] devin01rt: which is why you persuade to everyone as to what happened.
[12:09] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: If you hadn't intentionally gotten him in trouble, he would still be posting at Zelaron.
[12:10] devin01rt: He ... got
[12:10] devin01rt: Himself into trouble, by posting his thoughts and ideas.
[12:10] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: On an internet forum
[12:10] devin01rt: His girlfriend found out because of him, not me.
[12:10] devin01rt: Yes.
[12:10] devin01rt: What i'm saying is that, the forum itself is the problem his girlfriend has with.. there were other people still calling him MJ anyways.
[12:11] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: D3v, this is exactly why I don't want you unbanned. You can't even see how that's your fault. You're immature and you can never accept responsibility for anything. You're never going to change.
[12:11] devin01rt: And if she's that big of a moron why did he get into so much trouble?.. MJ's a very smart young man and should have had no problem getting rid of the Zelaron problem.
[12:11] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You were the only one INTENTIONALLY calling attention to his name to get him in trouble
[12:11] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You even stated your intentions
[12:12] devin01rt: Heh....
[12:12] devin01rt: Like I said, if I knew things were legitimatlly this serious I wouldn't have done what I did, but I still feel the whole situation is skewed a bit from how things actually happened.
[12:12] devin01rt: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN (1:49:44 PM): As a matter of fact, I think that if you're not going to be a troll, you being unbanned would be a great thing for the forums.
[12:12] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: And?
[12:12] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I stand by my statement.
[12:13] devin01rt: I just don't think I should be blamed 100% for how things happened.
[12:13] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: So you think you should only get 90% of a permanent ban?
[12:13] devin01rt: Even if I did create a thread asking why his name was changed, I was curious, even if I did read over and skim past what you had said about him "getting into trouble" I tried to get somebody to atleast fill me in on what was up, and it didn't happen the only thing immature was trying to cover it up and go about business as usual.
[12:14] devin01rt: I don't think I should have any ban, I think that if you can't take shit on an internet board you need to reevaluate your existence on one.
[12:14] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That specific thread isn't what got MJordan in trouble
[12:14] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I was simply showing that his situation was explained and you showed that you intended to get him in trouble
[12:15] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: What got him in trouble was you constantly calling attention to his name change to make it as obvious as you could that Desmethones=MJordan
[12:15] devin01rt: The thing was I didn't intend to get him into trouble.
[12:15] devin01rt: I did that probably twice, and then created a thread about it.
[12:15] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Desmethones = MJ obviously, it is only going to go over the heads of the complete morons anyways, what's to say somebody goes around and bumps all of the notorious threads including MJ, .. you can't escape."
[12:15] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Desmethones = MJ obviously, it is only going to go over the heads of the complete morons anyways, what's to say somebody goes around and bumps all of the notorious threads including MJ, .. you can't escape."
[12:16] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: How can you claim you didn't intend to get him in trouble?
[12:16] devin01rt: ... that was my point. I was saying if we all know who MJ was why would it matter if his name was even changed.
[12:16] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Because his name was changed so that outsiders wouldn't know who he was
[12:17] devin01rt: Like.... I guess it didn't click at the time,
[12:17] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Not so that WE wouldn't know who he was
[12:17] devin01rt: Yeah I must've been under the influence of reading comprehension issues at the time, or something.
[12:18] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: D3v, you stated your intentions to get MJordan in trouble, you followed through with those intentions, and MJordan himself was saying you should be banned after that
[12:18] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You turned him against you
[12:18] devin01rt: I've never heard that from MJ, so I don't believe it.
[12:18] devin01rt: I was just saying that anybody could bump his threads and would still know who was posting them...
[12:19] devin01rt: Well regardless of this, why hasn't he come back since I was gone.
[12:19] devin01rt: since I have been gone.
[12:19] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You'd have to ask him yourself.
[12:19] devin01rt: that was my whole reason for being banned that if I was gone he would stay.
[12:19] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He didn't leave because he was mad at you, he left because of his IRL problems caused by you
[12:19] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You leaving wouldn't have fixed that
[12:19] devin01rt: Heh.
[12:20] devin01rt: Okay then so why am I banned/
[12:20] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Because you caused us to lose MJordan
[12:20] devin01rt: .........
[12:20] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: On top of numerous other things
[12:20] devin01rt: so because MJ had IRL issues I get banned for talking about them?
[12:20] devin01rt: Are you, SERIOUS?
[12:20] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He had IRL issues CAUSED BY YOU
[12:20] devin01rt: .. I don't see a specific rule against that.
[12:20] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: [12:19] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He didn't leave because he was mad at you, he left because of his IRL problems caused by you
[12:21] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: There isn't a specific rule against it
[12:21] devin01rt: They WERENT CAUSED BY ME. If he is a bible thumper in real life, and then comes on these boards and praises the teachings of atheism that ISNT my problem.
[12:21] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That's why Chruser was the one who decided to have you permanently banned
[12:21] devin01rt: Well Chruser was just doing what he thought would reverse the damage done.
[12:21] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: No he wasn't.
[12:21] devin01rt: and in fact, it has backfired and now 3 good members are all gone.
[12:22] devin01rt: My point though, if MJ is a very religious young lad back in reality, comes on the boards and talks about how God isn't real, and his girlfriend finds out, how is that my problem? Censorship should not be limited to anything.
[12:22] devin01rt: Even if you do have RL issues, he could have just laid low for a couple of weeks and returned with a new name instead of a fiasco being created around it.
[12:22] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: His girlfriend only found out because you called attention to who he was after his name was changed
[12:22] devin01rt: .... she found out who he was BEFORE the name change.
[12:22] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: His name change was preventing her from finding out
[12:23] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: But you called attention to it
[12:23] devin01rt: no..
[12:23] devin01rt: You told me that his name change was made to he could continue posting without her knowing MJ and demonthese were the same person.
[12:23] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Right, when she went to Zelaron looking for posts by "Mjordan", she wouldn't find the stuff about atheism and such
[12:23] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Therefore preventing her from learning about that stuff
[12:23] devin01rt: But she had already stumbled about it, and found out about it.
[12:24] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She had found out he was MJordan
[12:24] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That's all
[12:24] devin01rt: and knew MJ was her boyfriend..correct/
[12:24] devin01rt: Ok
[12:24] devin01rt: so the damage was done.
[12:24] devin01rt: NOT my fault.
[12:24] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: No, the damage was not done
[12:24] devin01rt: So she found all of these posts about atheism by MJ and yes the damage wasn't done until he changed his name?..
[12:24] devin01rt: and she knew he was MJ..
[12:24] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKTARD
[12:25] devin01rt: LOL.. you're being ignorant.
[12:25] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She saw MJordan posting on Zelaron
[12:25] devin01rt: okay.
[12:25] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She didn't see the atheism posts and shit
[12:25] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He changed his name so she never would
[12:25] devin01rt: ... heh ... for all we know he just doesn't give a shit about Zelaron anymore/
[12:25] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: He knew she was checking out Zelaron, and was preventing that from happening
[12:26] devin01rt: the whole situation seems stupid to me. it's either she caught him so he had to change his name, or she caught him didn't know his username, so he had it changed for no reason and the whole thign is just blown out of proportion.
[12:26] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: The fact is, MJordan had to leave Zelaron because of your actions. Nothing else matters. You're just arguing about pointless shit.
[12:27] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: MJordan himself, after originally defending you, said you should be banned
[12:27] devin01rt: He never said that to me, so I'm not going to believe that.
[12:27] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I don't care if you believe it or not.
[12:27] devin01rt: I didn't think so, your tactics are growing pretty weak.
[12:27] devin01rt: I'm not arguing about pointless shit.
[12:27] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You are.
[12:28] devin01rt: If the logistics aren't correct to how things happened, then the story is wrong, and I shouldn't be at fault for anything./
[12:29] devin01rt: what i'm saying is, that it's just an unfortunate timeline of events.
[12:29] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: MJordan told Chruser that he had changed his mind and thought you should be banned, and Chruser banned you for the MJordan incedent as well as numerous other things. Whether or not you believe that MJordan wanted you banned is irrelevant. MJordan told Chruser he wanted you banned, and Chruser decided to ban you. Chruser doesn't have to have a reason to ban you, he owns the fucking forums.
[12:29] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It doesn't matter that there's no rule specifically against getting someone in IRL trouble and making them leave the forums.
[12:30] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Chruser can ban you for things that are not in the rules. Chruser can ban you for having a number in your username if he wants.
[12:30] devin01rt: Yep, you have a ponit.
[12:30] devin01rt: Long live communism fuck face.
[12:30] *** "devin01rt" signed off at Thu Aug 21 12:30:46 2008.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just for fun, here's a frustrating and..."
No offense to MJ, but his girlfriend apparently had him on pussy patrol. Honesty is the best policy, as they say, and I don't say anything on here my gf couldn't read. I'm sure she checks here often. And that doesn't prove anything to me at all. If you have some sort of revelations coming from your chatlog then you should highlight it or something, because I don't see the point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:41 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No offense to MJ, but his girlfriend..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I don't see the point.
Try reading it again, but lose your biases this time.

You people are really giving me a headache. Assholes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 01:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Try reading it again, but lose your..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Try reading it again, but lose your biases this time.

Same thing goes for you. I also see nothing that leads to D3V being "the same." If anything, he was trying to be mature about the situation while you are calling him a fucktard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 02:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Someone vouch for D3v. Thanatos, most likely. When D3v comes back and eventually gets banned again, Thanatos does as well. If you've really got faith that D3v has changed, put your money where your mouth is and show it.
Thanatos said:
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?
!King_Amazon! said:
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?
Am I the only one who saw this? KA didn't pick Thanatos out of all the members and say, "You must vouch and get banned with D3V!" He was only pointing out that Thanatos is 1.) Impartial to the situation, 2.) Started the thread, so he assumes responsibility of it, and 3.) He seems to benefit the most, being as him and D3V had/have so much in common. It was not a personal attack on you, Thanatos.

Titusfied said:
Hey, how about I vouch for him? You can ban me along with him if he doesn't shapen up when he comes back. I'm pretty confident that he would be fine if unbanned.
Thanatos said:
If you don't let Titus vouch for him, I will. If D3V gets banned again and I get banned too, oh well. This is just a forum.. there are plenty of other good forums on the web, I'll just find another one should I be banned from here. There you have it.. the magical words you've been looking for KA, I'll vouch for D3V.
jamer123 said:
i will too well heck if im banned who will care not me and with the bann sread out d3v will care about getting banned
Willkillforfood said:
If you put Titus and Thanatos on that list, throw me on there as well. You can ban all 3 of us.
The idea isn't to get everyone banned when he fucks up. The point trying to be made is who really whole-heartedly honest-to-god believes that D3V will not break any rules ever again so long as he is a member. Titusfied/D3V relationship is unknown to me, so whether he is against or for the permanent banning is also unknown to me. For him to put his neck on the chopping block is evidence that someone believes he has changed. Thanatos/D3V relationship was broken down above, but to reiterate, Thanatos seems to have the most in common with D3V, so they get along. But take note:
Thanatos also said:
I could care less if D3V is banned or unbanned. It doesn't bother me one bit. I do want him back, but if the decision is made to keep him banned, whatever it's not my decision.
That goes to show he doesn't give 2 fucks whether the ban is lifted or not. The WKFF/D3V relationship is also unknown to me, but it seems he would prefer if D3V was lifted of his ban, if simply for the reason of "If any current poster leaves because D3v starts posting again it's because they're a pussy and can't take any heat at all. If you're on zelaron and can't take flaming then you're screwed in the first place, imo." Seems like a valid point to me.

jamer, you just seem to be following the crowd, no offense.

!King_Amazon! said:
CHAT LOG
From what I understand, is that D3V realizes he fucked up, he said if he could do it over, he wouldn't have pushed so hard, and that he doesn't feel he should be blamed as the sole reason. I agree with both sides in that conversation. Where as D3V was fucked up for pointing all that out with such a huge impact in real life, MJordan shouldn't be trying to lead 2 lives. On the whole, it seems you were both in the same book, but on the wrong page. From reading that, one thing is obvious, he is banned because he blew MJordan's cover, which seems entirely unfair. But as stated to me, he is banned for breaking numerous rules, and continued to do so regardless of his many warnings.

Either way, Chruser's decision is final. This isn't a democracy, this isn't a joint company venture, and this isn't up to a panel. What's done is done, and I think the main reason this thread, as well as the previous "UNBAN D3V" threads, exists is so people can reach their post count for the day.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-21, 02:39 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Am I the only one who saw this? KA..."
dude d3v helped me when i started zel he was realy nice then
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same thing goes for you. I also see..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Same thing goes for you. I also see nothing that leads to D3V being "the same." If anything, he was trying to be mature about the situation while you are calling him a fucktard.
I was actually quite calm and collected through most of the conversation, but going over the same thing over and over with someone immature like D3v naturally leads to frustration, which is why throughout the conversation I got more and more irritated.

Once again, lose your biases and read it again. The ideas I presented were very logically stated, and for the most part were not based on my own opinions, but rather facts.

Excuse my frustration, but I'm human and have imperfections just like everyone else. It's frustrating to always be the target of D3v's aggression, and it's frustrating to be the sole person blamed for him being banned. It's equally frustrating that there are valid reasons for him being banned, yet he can never admit to being wrong, so he places the blame elsewhere or says that he doesn't believe things or he makes things up.

D3v keeps failing to realize that his ban is not something I can change. Even if I was completely against it, I can't overrule Chruser and unban him. Chruser was the one who decided to ban D3v. I guess somehow in his warped mind he thinks I'm manipulating everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:09 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Am I the only one who saw this? KA..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
Where as D3V was fucked up for pointing all that out with such a huge impact in real life, MJordan shouldn't be trying to lead 2 lives.
I've seen this statement made in the past, and I really can't see the logic behind it. I understand that some people think that MJordan shouldn't be trying to lead 2 lives, and they very well may be right about that, but that's a matter of personal opinion and nobody has a right to force MJordan to stop doing things the way he wants to. He was attempted to avoid being judged for what he believes in, because where he lives, not many people share the same belief, and his belief is considered very outlandish.

I mean, just because MJordan was attempting to keep his online identity separate from his IRL identity, people seem to think that that somehow makes it less wrong for D3v to have done what he did. I don't particularly care about whether or not D3v was right or wrong, however. What matters to the forum is that D3v directly caused one of our best members to be removed from the community. And that was just the final straw! It isn't even the entire reason for his ban, as people make it out to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why you? Why not just have SirPullido..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Why you? Why not just have SirPullido vouch for him. If D3v gets banned again, we'll ban SirPullido too.
Rofl oh Sir.Pullido, yeah titus you don't come here enough.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:36 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Rofl oh Sir.Pullido, yeah titus you..."
i do i come here evryday
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123