Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should D3V be unbanned?
Yes 8 57.14%
No 5 35.71%
It doesn't matter to me either way 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-08-18, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What else is new? Hah, D3v was..."
What's the big fucking deal about unbanning him? MJ didn't have his personal life ruined for good because of this. In fact, when I last talked to him a month or two ago he was considering posting again. However, he decided not to. If he fucks up again, ban him again, but if not why not give the fellow another try? If any current poster leaves because D3v starts posting again it's because they're a pussy and can't take any heat at all. If you're on zelaron and can't take flaming then you're screwed in the first place, imo.

Again, to reiterate, if he shows he turned over a new league then keep him. If he acts like a dick and scares people off ban him for another 6 months. I -really- don't think he had information on Grav that scared Grav off. Grav has his own shit going on. As not to say that Grav didn't get tired of D3v, but I really don't think D3v's capable of finding such sensitive info.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What's the big fucking deal about..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
What's the big fucking deal about unbanning him? MJ didn't have his personal life ruined for good because of this. In fact, when I last talked to him a month or two ago he was considering posting again. However, he decided not to. If he fucks up again, ban him again, but if not why not give the fellow another try? If any current poster leaves because D3v starts posting again it's because they're a pussy and can't take any heat at all. If you're on zelaron and can't take flaming then you're screwed in the first place, imo.

Again, to reiterate, if he shows he turned over a new league then keep him. If he acts like a dick and scares people off ban him for another 6 months. I -really- don't think he had information on Grav that scared Grav off. Grav has his own shit going on. As not to say that Grav didn't get tired of D3v, but I really don't think D3v's capable of finding such sensitive info.
Finally, some reasoning. Good post.

KA said:
Someone vouch for D3v. Thanatos, most likely. When D3v comes back and eventually gets banned again, Thanatos does as well. If you've really got faith that D3v has changed, put your money where your mouth is and show it.
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?

Some of you guys are taking this forum way too seriously. Wow, he made Grav and MJ leave (if that's even the case). Zelaron is not the most important thing in Grav and MJ's lives, obviously. If they really wanted to come back, they would, plain and simple. Once MJ gets this stuff taken care of, he'll come back. I guarantee this is not the last time we'll hear from MJ. Putting the entire, direct blame on a certain individual for causing two members to leave is ridiculous. There are more important things IRL than worrying about D3V making fun of you on a forum. If you honestly can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Grav was a VERY big asshole back in his days, all he did was troll, and I'm sure he pissed people off to the point where they thought about leaving. You can't tell me he didn't.

Also, there is an ignore feature on this forum that you can block a certain user's posts. UTILIZE IT. That's a way better solution if you have a problem with somebody than leaving altogether.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Finally, some reasoning. Good post. ..."
finilly theres theres piont
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Finally, some reasoning. Good post. ..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?
You are the most active person in his unbanning, you are making threads and throwing out as manay reasons as you can to bring him back - like KA said. if you are so confident he has changed then you would be willing to put your name on the line.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 08:41 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You are the most active person in his..."
I made this thread per Chruser's request. I wouldn't have done so if I had not been asked to. Please read the opening post more carefully next time and use better judgement before posting. I know that is a lot to ask but you have to try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 08:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Finally, some reasoning. Good post. ..."
I never really said it should be you, I just figured you would be one of the only people willing. I also don't understand where you get the idea that I don't like you. If anything, it's the other way around. I don't think I've ever really given you any reason to think I don't like you, while on the other hand you've made your dislike for me very clear numerous times.

I don't think it's too much to ask. If someone wants D3v back so bad, and they're claiming he has changed, they should have no problem vouching for him, unless they don't believe that he has changed. Clearly, if nobody is willing to vouch for him, nobody truly believes he has changed, and he has no business returning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-19, 08:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I made this thread per Chruser's..."
I made this thread per Chruser's request. I wouldn't have done so if I had not been asked to. Please read the opening post more carefully next time and use better judgement before posting. I know that is a lot to ask but you have to try.
its not just this thread, you go on and on in chatbox about how he has changed in before chruser said make a poll you were in the chatbox typing away saying he has changed, he is different, i want to talk football with someone plz zomg plz halp. Vouch for him and he should be welcomed back, if he gets banned again you go away too.

If you dont want him back as bad as we all think you do - then stop with threads begging to get him back, stop saying he made so much activity in the automotive forum, and start moving on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:37 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "its not just this thread, you go on and..."
Holy shit you've been here for like two weeks, shut the fuck up already. I'm starting to think you're the dumbest member here. Yes, even jamer is smarter than you and he can't even spell his own username correctly. I made one thread before this one and I only made this thread because Chruser told me to IN THE CHATBOX, so yes I'm going to talk about it with him in the fucking chatbox.

Fucking idiot. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion is void because you're a dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit you've been here for like two..."
lol, thanks -- you gave me my laugh for the day. obviously he hasnt changed or you wouldnt have any problem putting your name on the line. You know better because he hasnt changed. That should be the end of this thread.

Also its 2 years, im sorry you clicked the link 4 years before i did. That definetly makes me the dumbass of these forums. Your logic is as bad as mine at times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:53 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lol, thanks -- you gave me my laugh for..."
It's a fallacy to really link D3V and Thanatos together. Sure, they did used to talk a lot on here and have similar personalities, but I don't think Thanatos is the one saying he should come back. He is simply a tool for Chruser's work. If Thanatos really want D3V back, he would've made more threads about unbanning D3V, been posting more threads in the TTS, and basically being a whiny bitch until he came back. No one should have to vouch for D3V. If D3V stays banned, so be it. If he comes back and then fucks up, he simply gets banned again. We shouldn't have to lose another good member because K_A has something up is ass and obviously has something against Thanatos.

He's right, Kazilla. You're a whiny little bitch with little intelligience. He wasn't referring to longevity, either. Just simply pointing out that you have no known the condition of the forums before you returned. Go crawl back into your hole.

Oh, sorry if this seems like I'm defending Thanatos, but Kazilla is a dumbass. For dignity's sake, fuck you Thanatos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's a fallacy to really link D3V and..."
Fuck you too, buddy.

And you pretty much summed up this entire situation. I could care less if D3V is banned or unbanned. It doesn't bother me one bit. I do want him back, but if the decision is made to keep him banned, whatever it's not my decision. I simply made this thread because Chruser asked me to. Looking back on it, he should have made it so I didn't get flamed 10 ways from Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's a fallacy to really link D3V and..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
It's a fallacy to really link D3V and Thanatos together. Sure, they did used to talk a lot on here and have similar personalities, but I don't think Thanatos is the one saying he should come back. He is simply a tool for Chruser's work. If Thanatos really want D3V back, he would've made more threads about unbanning D3V, been posting more threads in the TTS, and basically being a whiny bitch until he came back. No one should have to vouch for D3V. If D3V stays banned, so be it. If he comes back and then fucks up, he simply gets banned again. We shouldn't have to lose another good member because K_A has something up is ass and obviously has something against Thanatos.

He's right, Kazilla. You're a whiny little bitch with little intelligience. He wasn't referring to longevity, either. Just simply pointing out that you have no known the condition of the forums before you returned. Go crawl back into your hole.

Oh, sorry if this seems like I'm defending Thanatos, but Kazilla is a dumbass. For dignity's sake, fuck you Thanatos.
lol you guys make me laugh so much its hard to read your posts. more more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:18 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lol you guys make me laugh so much its..."
If you can't post a rebuttal or point out where my logic is wrong in that post, then your reply is useless and can be deemed as spam. I know, it's easier to be 'oh shit I got owned, so I'm gonna act like they don't know what they are talking about and laugh at them' than to point out where I was wrong. You're about as useless as hotdog when it comes to reasoning and arguing. Please stop spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If you can't post a rebuttal or point..."
this entire thread is spam, it isnt needed - the point of a ban is to get rid of the people who dont deserve to be where they were. Why unban someone who is banned, why are you guys fighting so hard to get the asshat back? It is retarded. hotdog is my idle - its true. I could only wish to follow in his exact footprints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If you can't post a rebuttal or point..."
This message is hidden because Kazilla is on your ignore list.

Best thing I ever did!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This message is hidden because Kazilla..."
Ya know, I'm really contemplating the same thing.

See how easy it is to ignore somebody on this site? lawl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ya know, I'm really contemplating the..."
If I use ocean I can't even click on View Post. I love it. I bet if he were arguing IRL he'd have his hands over his ears going 'La la la la la la la can't hear you la la la la la la!'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 11:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's a fallacy to really link D3V and..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
No one should have to vouch for D3V. If D3V stays banned, so be it. If he comes back and then fucks up, he simply gets banned again. We shouldn't have to lose another good member because K_A has something up is ass and obviously has something against Thanatos.
I don't have anything against Thanatos or anyone else. I simply think asking for SOMEONE, not necessarily Thanatos or anyone else in particular, to vouch for D3v is just asking for someone to show that they think D3v has changed, rather than just say it.

The fact of the matter is, everyone here knows that D3v hasn't changed and he never will. Nobody is going to vouch for him because they know that that's a guaranteed ban for them as well. If someone REALLY does think he has changed and wants to vouch for him, I see no reason not to give him a chance. Hopefully they are right and he has changed.

However, if nobody trusts that he has changed enough to risk getting themselves banned, I don't see how it's worth the time or the effort of unbanning him and going through all of this again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-19, 11:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't have anything against Thanatos..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't have anything against Thanatos or anyone else. I simply think asking for SOMEONE, not necessarily Thanatos or anyone else in particular, to vouch for D3v is just asking for someone to show that they think D3v has changed, rather than just say it.

The fact of the matter is, everyone here knows that D3v hasn't changed and he never will. Nobody is going to vouch for him because they know that that's a guaranteed ban for them as well. If someone REALLY does think he has changed and wants to vouch for him, I see no reason not to give him a chance. Hopefully they are right and he has changed.

However, if nobody trusts that he has changed enough to risk getting themselves banned, I don't see how it's worth the time or the effort of unbanning him and going through all of this again.
well said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-19, 03:50 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "well said"
First thing, asshat should be declared a privileged word and only a few people should use it. Namely Thanatos, K_A, HoH, WKFF, and Chruser since they don't go out of their way to use it.

Secondly, what the fuck? Ninety percent of the spam in this thread comes from you, Kazilla. I have a solution for this problem though: how 'bout you take that hotdog out of your ass, spell idol right, and skip the fuck on down to another thread.

For someone who really doesn't know D3V, or technically most of the members on this forum, it seems that all you're doing is hopping on the side of "justice" with no particular goal whatsoever. Yes, D3V was a dick. I don't really know anything about MJ/Grav leaving, so I won't comment. You should do the same. Despite the large amount of asshole D3V was, he contributed so much to the activity. He was constantly suggesting new things.

Seriously, to reorganize what Thanatos said to make it easier for you to read, "Quit being a baby, this is just a forum."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G