Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-05, 09:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I know full well that he's proven me..."
Who says I would give you a speech about that? What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-05, 10:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Who says I would give you a speech..."
I did! Seems like your nature.

Anywho, purchasing a mini water pipe next friday. Will post color and size, and possible a picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:24 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "feel free to post about it"
slaynish said:
feel free to post about it
Alright, I've done coke probably 4 times in my life. Never do it on a regular basis. NEVER. I've been smoking weed (the only drug I do) for 3 years and I probably do coke once a year. It's just not worth it to fuck with it. I've seen it ruin many lives; it's sad, really.

If you don't want to read my experiences with coke, don't. You don't have to. I don't want to be ridiculed, either. If you don't like this sort of stuff, cool that's your thing, don't judge me for it. I don't judge you.

Now, the coke experience is like none other. As soon as you snort it, you can feel it instantly. It makes your nose feel about 5 pounds heavier. It's like an instant sugar rush times 50. You feel like you could do a million things and be on top of everything. You speak louder, you're more into conversations, you really care about what people are saying. Seriously, people are so nice when they're on coke (well, my friends at least). You feel like you've always got something on the back of your mind that you need to do. The most meaningless tasks are exciting and intense. Basically, every little thing is magnified and intensified tenfold.

Coming down, though, can be tricky. Your nose feels so fucking heavy, it's miserable. I got a really bad headache one time too. Smoke a bowl if you have it, it'll help.

That's about it.. I'm not trying to get you to do it, I'm just relating my experience. They haven't been bad at all.

Oh, and, Slaynish, you don't know shit about weed prices/quantities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright, I've done coke probably 4..."
In my experiences smoking a bowl can help with any other drug. Like your coming down on coke thing, smoking a bowl when doing acid can keep you from having that "bad trip" people talk about. It's always good to have some around in case someone has one, as it will calm them down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright, I've done coke probably 4..."
I have a friend who says she does coke on occasion...but she does it regularly. She is REALLY REALLY nice, but def. doesn't have her shit together at all. She's so sweet....but doesn't really get anywhere with her plans or ideas. She's very disorganized and such. I've never tried it and don't plan to, im good with erb. I feel bad for her sometimes...because I see her ruining her potential at life.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:15 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I have a friend who says she does coke..."
In your situation, I wouldn't try it. You've got way too much going for you right now to screw it up. Coke can very well do that. Some people try it for the first time and get hooked. Luckily, I wasn't one of those people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In my experiences smoking a bowl can..."
I hear a little bit of sugar helps with Acid and shrooms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hear a little bit of sugar helps with..."
Smoking a bowl actually calms some people down when they are tripping. I thought of it as a lifeline on a gameshow. The reason I had a sort of bad spout for a few minutes was probably because I smoked too much with mushrooms.

Thanatos, have you ever had coke sprinkled on a bowl of marijuana? I'm not talking crack, I'm saying coke. I had it one time and it was a good time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 02:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Smoking a bowl actually calms some..."
I've had it sprinkled on joints before, same thing really. Yeah, makes your lips all numb and you feel great.

Never done crack, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 04:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've had it sprinkled on joints before,..."
It's a nice additive.

I can see why people like crack. I've only done it once, and to be honest, it was really fun, but I never want to do it again. It's been laced in some marijuana that I have smoked. I don't mind marijuana laced with it, but it still shouldn't become a regular habit. I still remember many times after we smoked a bowl I was told it was laced, confirming my suspicions of the different high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's a nice additive. I can see why..."
coke = stronger adderall, but doesn't last as long.

I've heard meth is also gives the same euphoric, talkative feeling.

@HandofHeaven - I usually smoke a bowl to give my trip a jump-start and to enhance my trip... if someone was tripping bad I wouldn't suggest giving them pot to smoke, instead having them do jumping jacks and singing is the best way to get someone out of it... anyway to make them smile and/or laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 04:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "coke = stronger adderall, but doesn't..."
I suppose so, but it calmed me down. I guess smoking an eighth and a half of pretty good shit along with my shrooms made me panic a little bit.

I also think coke is just strong adderall. It seemed like I could get close to the same feeling with a few of them instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-26, 08:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I suppose so, but it calmed me down. I..."
What a great forum! Just remember friends don't let friends smoke schwag.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-26, 09:27 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "What a great forum! Just remember..."
Dude, I been smokin' a lot. Danks are coming in 2 hours, and another batch in5 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-27, 08:08 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "What a great forum! Just remember..."
lol so I take it you're a stoner?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-27, 08:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol so I take it you're a stoner?"
You're obviously on drugz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-27, 09:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're obviously on drugz."
lol I am/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-27, 09:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "lol I am/"
In case anyone is curious I recently used some sythetic urine for a drug screen and passed with flying colors! No reason to stop and clean yourself out if there not going to be eyeing your johnson while you piss in the cup.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-27, 09:37 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "In case anyone is curious I recently..."
I like to smoke marijuana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-27, 09:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like to smoke marijuana."
Who dosen't HOH?
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lost-Soul