Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-13, 06:38 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "You're shitting me right? that was a..."
Bread to throw to the duckies?

Nice shades.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-13, 08:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bread to throw to the duckies? Nice..."
Lenny said:
Bread to throw to the duckies?

Nice shades.
That's honestly what I was thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-13, 02:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's honestly what I was thinking."
Beer thats what hes holding
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Beer thats what hes holding"
Lenny, quick, start editing / making a new members pictures thread (keep it closed, all picture posts can be made here)!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:31 PM in reply to klo's post starting "http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/..."
You totally look like someone I know from my high school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-14, 01:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You totally look like someone I know..."

(On the left)

So, pretty much how you imagined how I looked? I guess for some of you, these are the first pictures you've seen of me for 3 and a half years or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-04-14, 02:11 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "http://www.picaroni.com/zrockother.jpg..."
You still look the same. Handsome as always!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-14, 04:49 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "http://www.picaroni.com/zrockother.jpg..."
Probably just from not seeing pictures of you for so long, but I'm sure you've changed since that film you filmed.

Anyway, into the picture thread goes you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Probably just from not seeing pictures..."
Here's what I have collected on my Computer. I'll have some new ones soon after this chick that i am friends with posts them on Facebook(if any of you know what that is...).

heres a briefing of the pics i've posted.

1.In a suit, it is a picture for my yearbook, I'm in Student Council for my school so i had to dress up for something. It was fun(december)

2.School picture, taken for school. (august 15th-ish last year)

3.Me in school in my Track 'uniform' thing. Some girl was taking a picture of me.(Last Month so Early March)

4. Me and my friends in this girls bed, we were at her house because she had some friends over. It was a get together.(Late December)

5. Me in Art Class. I didn't even know about this till like 3 days ago. It was around last month too though. (Early March)8

6. Me and a friend in Art Class. This was around 2-3 months ago.(Late Feb.)

oh and my avatar is me. from what u can see at least
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suit.jpg (39.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg school pic.jpg (16.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg me.jpg (59.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg mebed.jpg (36.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg class.jpg (53.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg me2.jpg (41.0 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-15, 01:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Probably just from not seeing pictures..."
Lenny said:
I'm sure you've changed since that film you filmed.
You were around for that? Cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-04-15, 06:54 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "You were around for that? Cool!"
I know I was around when you posted the link to all the parts, and I definitely know that I've seen all the parts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-16, 09:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You totally look like someone I know..."
Graduated in 05. In az. lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:22 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Graduated in 05. In az. lol"
Another piccyture of me. This one with normal hair, and my new specs.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-21, 02:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Submit your Photo/Pictures Discussion"
Me about 3 years ago. I don't understand why I dont have a newer one.
http://www.geocities.com/strangledfig/me.htm
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2007-04-21 at 02:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-21, 02:14 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Me about 3 years ago. I don't..."
Oh here's my photo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-21, 02:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Oh here's my photo..."
Willkillforfood said:
Oh here's my photo
This looks shopped...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-21, 03:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This looks shopped..."
Or completely false...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-21, 03:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Me about 3 years ago. I don't..."
Asamin, does that paper say beef?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-21, 03:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This looks shopped..."
Of course it's shopped. No-one has such hairy nipples...

---

I'm just adding Asamin's picture now.

And I think the paper says "No way Back".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-21, 03:47 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Or completely false..."
WetWired said:
Or completely false...
/sigh

learn2meme WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker