Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

I s'pose im new...

Posted 2006-06-08, 01:38 AM
Hey, im new to the forums, pretty sweet setup here... i've played Everquest, WoW, WC3:FT (mostly DotA), D2:LoD, BfME2, and prolly just about any of the 'cool' games that come out, my PC is AMD 3200+ GeForce 6800 GT OC 256ddr, 1gig PC3200 DDR ram, yea... thats me in a nut shell.
-Kinetix-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kinetix16 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKinetix16 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kinetix16

Posted 2006-06-08, 03:00 AM in reply to Kinetix16's post "I s'pose im new..."
GASP. It's not a 7800 GTX. Looks like you'll havre trouble fitting in here... *stares at his integrated 32 mb vid card*

Welcome to Zelaron.

And just to answer your next questions. You get a signature, avatar, and the ability to send PMs at 10 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-08, 08:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GASP. It's not a 7800 GTX. Looks like..."
He left... decided it wasn't worth it to go for 9 more posts without an avatar.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GASP. It's not a 7800 GTX. Looks like..."
32mb LOLOLOLOL, get your new card.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GASP. It's not a 7800 GTX. Looks like..."
work with what you got i guess, heh, if it works for u and u still pwnzorz, proof skill > machine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kinetix16 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKinetix16 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kinetix16

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:54 AM in reply to Kinetix16's post starting "work with what you got i guess, heh, if..."
I'll pwnzor you any time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-08, 05:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'll pwnzor you any time."
Willkillforfood said:
I'll pwnzor you any time.
pick the game, bwahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kinetix16

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:19 PM in reply to Kinetix16's post starting "pick the game, bwahaha"
The secret is...

pet him behind the ears. He looooves that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-09, 11:27 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "The secret is... pet him behind..."
I pick a game called life. Knives only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-09, 01:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I pick a game called life. Knives only."
Willkillforfood said:
I pick a game called life. Knives only.
Sucks for you, i trained in the Congo Jungle with rabid spider-monkeys, we tied our wrists together and fought with pocket-knives... needless to say, i came out victorious...
-Kinetix-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kinetix16

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:21 PM in reply to Kinetix16's post starting "Sucks for you, i trained in the Congo..."
Heh heh heh. I like you. You remind me of a young Grav, for no particular reason.

I always think of you as a girl with attitude... which probably means I'm a-cruising for a bruising, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh heh. I like you. You remind me..."
Lenny, no e-flirting!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lenny, no e-flirting!"
Sorry HoH.

I've got to get some practice in if I ever stand a chance IRL. No?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh heh. I like you. You remind me..."
Lenny said:
Heh heh heh. I like you. You remind me of a young Grav, for no particular reason.

I always think of you as a girl with attitude... which probably means I'm a-cruising for a bruising, right?
i always thought of grav as a girl with an attitude too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:17 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "i always thought of grav as a girl with..."
There's probably like 50 some active girls here? Not alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:23 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "There's probably like 50 some active..."
50 / 25 maybe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "50 / 25 maybe..."
I thought it was more like 75 / 25, but I could be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-10, 07:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought it was more like 75 / 25, but..."
Jessifer, talented, and this person?

Oh yea, spider monkies are pussies. I'll not even use the knife and just use these calloused tools of death called hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-10, 08:25 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer, talented, and this person? ..."
I'd punch every one of those in the fucking face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-10, 08:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd punch every one of those in the..."
HoH is the honey combs guy. I'd watch my words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood