Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-04-07, 07:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "the top of my feet are still sunburnt,..."
My school has been really hot and humid for almost four days... I'm about ready to show up with no clothes, tomorrow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-08, 11:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My school has been really hot and humid..."
Currently I'm an assistant manager at a pizza store. It hit 91 degree's near the door of our store a few days ago. It was 75 outside.

475 degree ovens suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2010-04-09, 10:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Currently I'm an assistant manager at a..."
All my friends hate each other, and I'm about to kick all their asses.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-16, 04:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "All my friends hate each other, and I'm..."
It's just taken me thirty minutes to swallow a pill.

Fuck you, antibiotics. Why don't you come in bottles any more? Dickwads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-04-17, 03:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's just taken me thirty minutes to..."
The muzzilz in my legz are all hard 'n hurt'n meh.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-20, 02:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The muzzilz in my legz are all hard 'n..."
teacher wont put in grades
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-04-20, 09:30 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "teacher wont put in grades"
I have an 8% in lit.? WHAT THE FUCK?????
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-03, 08:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I have an 8% in lit.? WHAT THE..."
Been waiting to upgrade my [wonderful] HTC Hero to the HTC Desire Black Edition for three months. It was officially released on Orange UK today, so I rang up Upgrades, and what was I told?

"The Black Desire is available, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait. We're recalling all of the Brown stock and replacing it with the Black. Call back Wednesday."

Let me get this straight... it's available, but because they're replacing stock I can't upgrade? I can't even put in an order? Dude, WTF?!

Fuck you, Orange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-05-03, 03:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Been waiting to upgrade my [wonderful]..."
I'm almost certain my HD has bad sectors in it, I keep getting random BSOD's for an unknown reason. Tried almost every available thing to locate and detect the issue and I keep coming up short.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-03, 07:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm almost certain my HD has bad..."
Something is definately wrong with me... and for some reason, me going to school and not being able to pay attention = good idea? Buuuuulllllllll shit.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-26, 03:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Something is definately wrong with..."
Transcribing music from MP3 is bloody hard...

Slowing it down to 50% makes it easier to hear the individual instruments, but it sounds very weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2010-06-27, 08:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Transcribing music from MP3 is bloody..."
No matter how hard I try, I never get Flamewingman.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-18, 01:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No matter how hard I try, I never get..."
I wish I had flamewingman.

My elemental hero deck sucks so hard, and now a starter deck I just bought totally raped all three of my other decks. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-04, 02:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wish I had flamewingman. :( My..."
Every single time I order something for my computer, or a few games (because I generally order them in batches - I add one to my basket, then see another I want, and so on), fucking Barclays freeze my card because they suspect fraudulent activity.

Every single fucking time.

I spend a couple of hundred pounds a pop every four or five months... it's not irregular enough to be fraud! You'd think they had clever algorithms that learn your buying habits but no, they don't. Fucking idiots...

Oh, and the best thing? Their customer service is closed until tomorrow morning. I'm at work from 8am and I don't get back until 5pm, which means my transactions won't go through until Friday. Arseholes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2010-08-04, 02:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Every single time I order something for..."
Sorry to hear that Lennard! That really is a downer. At least you aren't like me and buy Starcraft 2 without looking at the minimum system requirements and go through with the install only to find out your laptop being new 3 years ago isn't going to cut it anymore.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-28, 07:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sorry to hear that Lennard! That really..."
Somewhat sick, but not gonna let that hurt me. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-29, 03:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Somewhat sick, but not gonna let that..."
I've been sick for about 3 weeks now. "diagnosed" with bronchitis and my antibiotics are gone. and i'm still sick and leaving the country this weekend. recipe for disaster.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-29, 03:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've been sick for about 3 weeks now...."
i have to wait 3 weeks to get my guitar
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-30, 09:42 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i have to wait 3 weeks to get my guitar"
my car needs a new tire. I just realized it's about to seperate.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 07:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "my car needs a new tire. I just..."
Phone is out of minutes.
Been too stick to think in class, so I'm a bit worried about grades...
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-12-24 at 12:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai