Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-02-24, 07:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can be any level for him to spawn,..."
Oddly enough, he DOES spawn in Classic too. He just doesn't drop anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-19, 08:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can be any level for him to spawn,..."
Sovereign said:
You can be any level for him to spawn, but a high ass lvl if you plan to take him out. He ONLY spawns in hell.
are you positive i thought he could spawn in norm nightmare and hell just he has a 0% chance in norm to drop anialus charm and 50% in nightmare and 100% in hell i could be wrong but i will look for the info on the summit sometime.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Cool
Posted 2004-03-19, 01:19 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "are you positive i thought he could..."
tidus2005 said:
are you positive i thought he could spawn in norm nightmare and hell just he has a 0% chance in norm to drop anialus charm and 50% in nightmare and 100% in hell i could be wrong but i will look for the info on the summit sometime.
99.9 percent sure, yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-19, 02:38 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "are you positive i thought he could..."
I heard roughly the same thing too, Tidus. I think I read that on DiabloII.net like RIGHT after patch hit, and it was like 0% / 25% / 100%.

But I have not seen, nor heard of an actual NM or normal spawn, even when perming mules overnight and seeing 30+ "sojs sold" messages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-23, 11:19 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I heard roughly the same thing too,..."
I've seen actual screenshots of people spawnin DC in normal, and i dunt think its 100% to get a anni on hell because i didnt get one....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-23, 02:43 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post starting "I've seen actual screenshots of people..."
That was the day after patch hit on DiabloII.net (when rumors were flying around like crazy), and everyone knows that hasn't been updated for forever + 3 years.

I have not heard of a Normal/NM spawn on the realms. It may be possible someone hacked him into the game on Single Player and took a screenshot.

Would you be able to supply a few of these screenshots?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That was the day after patch hit on..."
yea no problem.. i dunno if its real but here it is...

and also this one..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:52 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post starting "yea no problem.. i dunno if its real..."
few things that bother me here. Number one i dont see a game name or pass, so it seems to be with single player. The patch is right so thats good. But one glaring problem. Doesnt d'clone take the place of any super unique monster. A champion isnt a super unique...... my guess is its a hacked/edited image..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "few things that bother me here. Number..."
o.. i dunno cause it was posted on diabloii.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "few things that bother me here. Number..."
That is on Single Player, and that was cracked from the beta 1.10 patch.

There was confusion if Uber Diablo was supposed to spawn with regular Diablos or not.

In short, it's a fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-23, 10:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That is on Single Player, and that was..."
o sorry about that den...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-24, 01:48 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post starting "o.. i dunno cause it was posted on..."
i think too that it is a hacked/edited game
is this not a normal game?only in hell must "hell" be written...
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-03-24, 03:09 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "i think too that it is a hacked/edited..."
The real story on that screenshot, is that some people were playing around with the 1.10 Beta patch, and stumbled across the stats of "Uber Diablo" while playing with the .mpq's. Rumors flew around and people didn't know what he was supposed to look like, or if he was supposed to spawn like a "Champion" or "Unique" kind of Diablo. Some people modded the patch to include Uber Diablo with a band of Diablo minions (much like a unique monster spawns with minions, and those minions are tougher than normal monsters, giving you the "Champion" Diablos).

That is in Normal, and was a screenshot of the modded Beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 05:28 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "omg . to what merchant i have to sell ?..."
WHERE are you peope getting sooo many soj's that u are selling them? i have beem playing for 1 year and have not even found 1!! am i soo noob, or are you people using duped soj's?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coren Baine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCoren Baine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Coren Baine

Posted 2004-07-17, 08:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can be any level for him to spawn,..."
Ohhh this sounds interesting... too bad i dont got any soj's , or id try and make him pop

id really like to see some pic's and or locations on to whare he is when he pops
Cmon gimme some more info here i know all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wolfman

Posted 2004-07-18, 04:52 PM in reply to Wolfman's post starting "Ohhh this sounds interesting... too bad..."
Wolfman said:
Cmon gimme some more info here i know all
plz check the right thread for that, ill post sum screens anyway

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3

edit: they didnt show up again >.< i inserted the links
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uber-1.jpg (495.6 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg uber-2.jpg (461.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg uber-3.jpg (445.3 KB, 151 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:56 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "plz check the right thread for that,..."
2 questions,
1. yeah like the other two i would like to know where you get so many soj's from!
2. where does he spawn? you have to search around and find him?
3. where should we post if we see a message come up so we can tell other people here about it?

...3 questions...

Last edited by robotbees; 2004-08-22 at 11:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:37 AM in reply to robotbees's post starting "2 questions, 1. yeah like the other..."
1.)Trade for them. They've only begun to get value recently.
2.)He spawns in PLACE of the next Superunique monster (Rakanishu, Pindleskin, etc...) that someone activates.
3.)Hit up this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:06 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
thx very informative post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-11-21, 08:19 PM in reply to FroZZeN's post starting "thx very informative post."
Well i just think its bs sellin sojs unless ur just filthy rich well as i was sayin its bs just wait 4 other ppl to sell ive sold over 20 sojs 4 this scam but all i got was a count and dont think i just left the game i stayed in the game like the whole day.

and the reason i got anni the other day was just cuz i joined a game and he came
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gods-Son818