Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Sleepinol
Posted 2006-06-09, 02:07 PM
Sleepinol
by Some bitch who uses Sleepinol...

I first ODed on Sleepinal a year ago. I had insomnia issues and my mom bought me some "safe" sleeping pills. Then one night, I had had enough of life, and I downed the whole box. After about 20 minutes, I realized I didn't want to die, so I set my alarm to go off around 2 am (it was about midnight) so it would wake me up and keep me from becoming unconscious.

Well, when my alarm went off, it woke me, but when I tried to turn it off, I realized I couldn't control my hands. They were shaking so badly, and each time I tried to touch the alarm clock, my arms would convulse. Then I noticed I no longer had any depth of field in my vision. Things could be a foot away from me, and I would try to grab them, but I was always reaching either too close or too far.

At about this time, I realized I really had to pee. I sat up and almost blacked out because everything was spinning so fast. I slowly tried to stand up but I fell over, so I had to literally crawl to the bathroom (turns out Sleepinal is a diuretic, which explains the sudden urge to pee, and that I was acting drunk). Once I had taken care of business, I crawled back to my room. At this point, my eyes felt like they were on fire, so I grabbed a hand mirror and looked. I was shocked. My pupils were dialated to the point where you could barely see my iris. No wonder I couldn't see well.

Then the spiders came. My room is pitch black, yet it was as if I had nightvision. I would look on the floor and all these massive bowling ball sized spiders were crawling around. They were yellow puss colored with very swollen abdomens and black bands on their unproportionately long legs. That's when I got the bright idea to try to catch one. So I grabbed a jar (my brain wasn't working right and for some reason I figured that a huge spider could fit into a small jar) and tried to catch it. But as soon as I touched the spider, it turned into smoke and disappeared. Then I looked at the walls only to see that millions upon millions of black dots (mini spiders) were running along the joints in the ceiling and the walls. After watching the spiders for about an hour, my friend Alex walked into the room. I tried to say hi, but all that came out was a whisper. I had no voice. He just looked at me, sat on the floor, and turned on the TV. (remember, all this is a hallucination). I got mad because I thought my parents would wake up, so I threw the remote at him. At this point, he disappeared, and I quickly forgot about him.

Although my TV wasn't on, I kept thinking it was and I kept trying to turn it off even though it wasn't on in the first place. I also remember being able to mentally recite poems that I was making up in my head at alarming rates. They would sound really good, but as soon as I tried to remember them, I'd completely forget what I was thinking about and I'd lay down and start hallucinating again. Now comes the most terrifying hallucination I have ever had. I was sitting on my bed, looking around, when I happened to look at the door. Remember, my brain is non functional at this time. I looked at the crack at the bottom of the door, where it meets the floor. In reality, it's about an inch of space, but that night, it seemed like 6 inches. I looked and saw a flesh covered skull with black holes for the eyes staring at me from under the door. I quickly laid back and pretended I was asleep.

Then my door opened and the creature walked over to my bed (which is a matress on the floor). When I looked up at it, I realized it wasn't a creature but my ex, John. At first I was happy to see him, and I tried talking to him, but he just smiled and put a finger to his lips, which was a cruel joke since I couldn't produce any sound other than a mere whisper. Then he lunged at me and raped me. Now, I've been raped in reality, and this was not at all different. When I woke up in the morning, I had bruises (most likely from me thrashing around and hitting myself on the nightstand), I was sore (involuntary muscle spasms), and I felt as if I had really been raped again. I have a big dog who is very protective of me, but when I took a shower that morning, I put chairs under all the doorknobs of the doors leading outside and I locked myself in the bathroom (I was home alone). I felt disgusting, perverted, guilty, I was a wreck.

Overall, my hallucinogenic episode lasted about 10 hours. Throughout the day I saw mini tornadoes in my back yard, I'd hear someone calling out my name, I actually held a conversation with my dog, and I would see Snoopy run across the room every 5 minutes. Sad thing is, no matter how bad my episode was, I kept taking Sleepinal. Each time I saw spiders, and each time the face would appear under the door, but it wouldn't come in anymore. I also hallucinated that I was driving, and that I was scared shitless of being pulled over and arrested. In one particular hallucination, I went on a killing spree and massacred everyone in my entire neighborhood. In another, I felt as if I was drowning and I had to punch my throat repeatedly just to get myself to breathe.

My addiction to Sleepinal has changed my life forever. Now, I just start hallucinating at random times, for example, I went to work yesterday and I saw a rabbit run across the kitchen floor (I work in a restaurant). I often get very perverse and morbid thoughts. The only good to come out of any of this is that I have found a new side of me when it comes to art. Now I understand how people can create such trippy works of art--they feed off of what they see. I haven't ODed on Sleepinal in about a month, and I'm trying my best not to start again, but the urge is there, every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-06-09, 03:30 PM in reply to kaos's post "Sleepinol"
Why did you post this? Also, please tell me you did not paste this from erowid because thats lame, there are thousands of these stories there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-09, 04:06 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Why did you post this? Also, please..."
no i got it from this one website And i posted it becuase i can, your no admin anymore, you can't band me NOOb with and i've always wanted to say this since 2 mnutes ago but i was afraid of ur admin powerz now i can say it to your gay little peniguiny face...FUCK YOU. kthx

Btw, I acctually posted it and was gonna post afterwards if you guys think this is a good idea to try out...but i don't give a fucking about your guyses opinons I'm gonna end up trying it anyway and wait for the guy with no eyes to come and assrape. thx

P.S. Mantra if you want me to call you when he comes send pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-06-09, 04:15 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "no i got it from this one website And i..."
Btw..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-06-09, 04:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Btw.. ..."
Go ahead and try it. It will either be the best 10 hours of your life or the most horrid 10 hours of your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "no i got it from this one website And i..."
kaos said:
no i got it from this one website And i posted it becuase i can, your no admin anymore, you can't band me NOOb with and i've always wanted to say this since 2 mnutes ago but i was afraid of ur admin powerz now i can say it to your gay little peniguiny face...FUCK YOU. kthx
LOL
peniguiny.
No dude, I dont think I would try taht shit.. Might OD. Plus I dislike synthetic shit alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LOL peniguiny. No dude, I dont think..."
There's one rule I'm sticking by: Pot Only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "There's one rule I'm sticking by: Pot..."
This thread is horrible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:31 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "This thread is horrible"
More tears!

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you do it do it in a low dose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-09, 08:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "More tears! I wouldn't recommend it,..."
Wow I just finished reading the second half and it kind of sounds like this chick is making this up but then again I believe it because I know this kind of stuff really can happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-09, 10:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow I just finished reading the second..."
My friend was trippin on mushrooms, thought he was highlander, and ran naked out into a storm to a park.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-10, 06:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My friend was trippin on mushrooms,..."
Lol. It's funny when people trip and do shit like that. Some people do shit just to try and get attention because they're stupid and have an IQ of a pillow full of dried cum. But its funny when people trip and do that kind of shit because they acctually think its real, Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-06-10, 07:42 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol. It's funny when people trip and do..."
If you do this you're stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-10, 08:25 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol. It's funny when people trip and do..."
If he was just trying to get attention he did a really good job. I dunno, would you walk into a creek when there is a huge thunderstorm outside? I doubt it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-10, 09:23 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "This thread is horrible"
Penguin said:
This thread is horrible
Go post in Duck Soup or Gravoon Elite or whatever it is you retards call it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-10, 02:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go post in Duck Soup or Gravoon Elite..."
It seems to change every time I look at it =\
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-10, 04:39 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "It seems to change every time I look at..."
Then don't look at it, or it'll change again.

-----

Interesting little halucinations. To be perfectly honest, I'd love to experience something like that, just to know what it's like.

Like Hurricanes and Tornadoes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-11, 08:29 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "This thread is horrible"
We use to OD on coricidin..and trip nuts

but PLEASE DONT!!!!

check this out...

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/co...ers172280.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~