Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2013-02-17, 10:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I laughed. I really needed it too. ..."
When I think of suicide, I also see the clip from Fight Club where Edward Norton gets the chemical burn. "Look at you! You're pathetic!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-18, 09:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the fuck is your problem, man? ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What the fuck is your problem, man? You must really need an ego boost or something. You seem to have a hardon for me. I never implied that I hate myself or anyone else, in fact I actively keep hate out of my life because it is like cancer. If you're going to profess to know me, at least educate yourself. If you continue after this I'm going to assume you are trolling and handle it appropriately.

The fuck? K_A Offended? Grav you musta cut deep somewhere...

Also, I agree with all of Grav's statements, you do seem to hate everyone and everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2013-02-18, 11:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The fuck? K_A Offended? Grav you musta..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Also, I agree with all of Grav's statements, you do seem to hate everyone and everything.
Probably because you don't know me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-19, 09:32 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The fuck? K_A Offended? Grav you musta..."
I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that I believe K_A does not hate everyone. He hates stupid people, sure, but everyone and including himself? Nah. I enjoy talking to him sometimes (and I say sometimes because we only talk once in a while) and he's good for a broad range of conversations. He's also really good at recommending movies too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-19, 02:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Probably because you don't know me."
Who doesn't have an internet persona different than that of their own?

And to add to that, who doesn't have an outer persona masking their inner?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-02-19, 06:02 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Who doesn't have an internet persona..."
Suicide is for pussies that can't cope, Skurai.

Not sure if you're trolling or what, but don't do it. Advances in medicine are going to soon be able to cure all known mental disorders as we near the singularity.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-02-20, 02:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Suicide is for pussies that can't cope,..."
Agreed, Mr. D3V. Although one main issue is the prevalence of abuse of certain medications by our generation causes strong resistance for psychiatrists. Even still, a big city doc will most likely prescribe it more often than a rural doc. My psychiatrist in MN absolutely refused to prescribe benzos until he saw me have a full on panic attack in his office. Even then he seemed reluctant. Not like I can control my CNS attacking itself...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-20, 10:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Agreed, Mr. D3V. Although one main..."
Is anyone else worried about Skurai?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-02-23, 01:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Probably because you don't know me."
Most people don't have the balls to commit suicide. Just remember all the people who would be affected by it. Not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2013-02-27, 10:02 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Is anyone else worried about Skurai? ..."
so did he do it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2013-02-27, 10:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "so did he do it?"
I don't think we're that lucky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-27, 10:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think we're that lucky."
Either way, why post on a forum that you're going to do it? My old roommate just typed up a Microsoft Word doc and left it open. Being the writer that he is, he went into great deal. "I'm sorry".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-27, 02:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Either way, why post on a forum that..."
Well this turned real dark real fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-27, 04:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Either way, why post on a forum that..."
Suicide is NOT the answer, and he will be in hell for the rest of eternity for doing so! Instead he should of just hurt him self, really bad, into an unwakable coma, for the rest of his life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-02-28, 12:07 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Suicide is NOT the answer, and he will..."
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-28, 12:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Suicide is painless, it brings on many..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.
You're my new favorite person, here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-28, 03:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're my new favorite person, here."
Oh, you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-03-05, 03:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "so did he do it?"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
so did he do it?
oh hay Thanatos

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-06, 10:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "oh hay Thanatos"
What did I just read...?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-03-07, 12:13 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What did I just read...?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack