Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Wut site should we merge with
Dworld 1 12.50%
D2Network 7 87.50%
other(mention the "other" in a post) 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Merging
Posted 2002-02-24, 04:44 PM
Ok we are looking for a site to merge with..so we are thinking besides the 1 we are affiliated with, maybe Dworld or D2Network...so lets us know wut u think!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-24, 05:03 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Have either of those places agreed to this? Or even heard of this? Nobody likes shutting down and transfering to someone else, and those places are both doing pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-24, 05:04 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
it was tacos idea but we have no discussed anythiong further
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-24, 06:16 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Yes, It was my idea. Its just a long shot. Their forums DO kinda.. suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-24, 11:19 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Lets just say that they have more members than a shared server can handle, and we'd have to use a dedicated one instead.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-25, 06:47 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
New sig churser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-25, 11:46 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
I've had it for quite a few days now :|
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-25, 03:43 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
HMm i say we merge with dnetworks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-02-27, 11:23 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Yeah i say d2network too.
The site looks nicer than dworld.
The old design looks better...
Or is it better to merge with the biggest 1?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-27, 04:03 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Well, if it was our choice, we would merge with all.

But we have not asked yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-02, 09:15 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
so if we merged will the site still be zelaron? and same forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-03-02, 10:13 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Yep. The guidelines are that they shut down and redirect their domain to zelaron.com.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-02, 10:55 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
As if they would ever do that. Diabloworld is quite satisfied where they are. And it's quite presumptions to think that a major network like D2N would decide to up and go to join with our pitiful 35+ active members. In fact, its quite likely they would laugh in your face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-03, 01:15 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
d2network would be my choice. that was the first forum i posted in related to d2 duping
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-07, 04:49 PM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
:P dnetwork looks l33t compared to dworld
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-08, 07:02 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
I say they both are horrible and you will be just as bad if you merge with them. They suck! They have no useful info, and I don't think you guys should merge. I would just spam em if I were you, of course I spam most forums at one time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-03-08, 07:08 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
The forum rules are pretty much the same as the Civ3 ones. The older and more resourceful your forums (city) gets, the more popular it will be.

In plain English, we don't have to merge in order to get a lot of members. As the forum gets older and we get more resourceful, people will flock to us. For instance, do you guys (and galls?) really think that Diabloworld and Cheatlist really merged with some other "small" forums at first?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-08, 07:13 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
I don't even know, I mean, CL has been up before I knew what a forum was. So...I just don't think you should merge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-03-10, 08:31 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
Why not ask the owners or ask lyncian she might know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-10, 08:41 AM in reply to Killah's post "Merging"
She pays 100 bucks a /mo and that domain was..... 700+ bucks. Trust me, its a NO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX