Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Spector, Explain
Posted 2007-11-30, 09:34 AM
-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 09:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spector, Explain"
!King_Amazon! said:
-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.
Oh snap! Chief detective is on the case!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spector, Explain"
I think he's bringing his friends on here. Nothing to worry about?

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-11-30 at 10:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think he's bringing his friends on..."
I'm not necessarily implying that he's doing anything shady, otherwise I would have just banned all of the extra accounts, but it's strange that he would have friends registering here that have the same IP address as him and none of which have mentioned that they are his friends and neither has he.

Most of this applies only to Optimistic and Ambam, though. I just want him to explain what's going on, really. If it really is friends, that's fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not necessarily implying that he's..."
Could the same IP be school-related?

I know Sweetesthunni is his girlfriend. I think AmBam is his girlfriend's friend and Optimistic only seems to reply to Spector's posts anyway. I think Optimistic is the oddball out here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Could the same IP be school-related? ..."
I thought I had posted a quote of Spector saying "Who is optimistic?" There's at least a little weirdness going on here. He would obviously know who Optimistic is if they're sharing the same IP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 11:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought I had posted a quote of..."
Probally just had his friends over at his house and showed them the site and they registered. Or there all using the same network at school or work. Or there all using the same proxy...

I think the whole banning extra accounts is stupid anyways. If someone wants to make another account and post and have conversations with themselves who fucking cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-11-30, 12:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Probally just had his friends over at..."
Because it becomes confusing? The multiple-usernames rule was enacted mostly because of accounts such as NotGrav and NotKing_Amazon that always popped up or became active when the main account was banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because it becomes confusing? The..."
Ok, I am actually rather confused.

I don't know why MY IP address would be the same as theirs.

Shel and AmBam both go to the same school, and post from school.

I post from work/home so I'm not sure why my IP is the same as theirs.

Also, I have NO fucking clue who Optomistic is.

But now that AmBam is here (My Ex-girlfriend which is sorta wierd and completely unexpected) I'm assuming that Optomistic is one of her friends, and this whole thing is gonna piss me off because I don' want a bunch of people from my ex-highschool bringing drama and bullshit to these forums.

Ban away !K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because it becomes confusing? The..."
WetWired said:
...that always popped up or became active when the main account was banned.
In this case the main account isnt banned... anyways who am I to judge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-02, 01:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "In this case the main account isnt..."
"Regional Educational Media Center 11"

That's the owner of the IP address that all of these people are using. Spector, you can say all you want that there's no way they have the same IP as you, but IP addresses don't lie. You're all posting from the same place, whether you know it or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-02, 06:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""Regional Educational Media Center 11" ..."
Maybe they're all using his computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-02, 07:14 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Maybe they're all using his computer."
did it ever occur that maybe your site could be fucking up? Maybe since they all know him, except maybe optimistic, they put in the registration that he refferred them and maybe that some how made the website think they were all on Spectors IP address. I dont know tyo much about computers but, just saying, you shouldnt jump to conclusions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 07:27 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "did it ever occur that maybe your site..."
MescalinesFrend said:
did it ever occur that maybe your site could be fucking up? Maybe since they all know him, except maybe optimistic, they put in the registration that he refferred them and maybe that some how made the website think they were all on Spectors IP address. I dont know tyo much about computers but, just saying, you shouldnt jump to conclusions
Computers are more reliable than people. It's not a rash conclusion to jump to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-02, 07:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Computers are more reliable than..."
Well just dont let it start up any drama bullshit please hahaha. I really like this site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:00 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Well just dont let it start up any..."
I use this site at my school. So most likely i go to the same school as AmBam and Sweetesthunni? Idk, but maybe thats ot? Idk, i dont know aot about computers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:01 PM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "I use this site at my school. So most..."
By the way, im not a friend of AmBams -Spector-..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-03, 06:33 AM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "By the way, im not a friend of AmBams..."
Damn -Spector-, you've outdone yourself. Well, it's rather amusing, I'll agree with SYG, who gives a fuuuu

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 07:31 AM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Well just dont let it start up any..."
MescalinesFrend said:
Well just dont let it start up any drama bullshit please hahaha. I really like this site...
Zelaron runs on bullshit drama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Zelaron runs on bullshit drama."
This is like middle school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven