Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-07-23, 01:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I always likes "Time is Running Out"...."
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

I loved Apocalypse Please before I actually listened to Hysteria. I would always party to Hysteria, and chill with girls to Sing For Absolution. A lot of the songs I listen to have many great memories, but I'm sure that's the same for you. Here are my top 5 songs off of that album:
1. Hysteria
2. Sing For Absolution
3. Stockholm Syndrome
4. Endlessly
5. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

I actually listened to Apocalypse Please too much, and now I can't stand it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-23, 03:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California..."
Not really memories with any Muse albums, but definitely with others.

I'm listening to Absolution now, so I'll get some kind of order together once it's done.

How big are Muse in the States?

-----

Muse - Absolution (album)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-23, 06:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not really memories with any Muse..."
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket

They aren't really too big, the only album that was really publicized was Absolution, and even that didn't get too much attention. In 2005, about a year after I saw the CD in Target, is when their singles were being shown on Fuse, and then on the MTVs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-23, 06:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket They..."
Hmmm... well I do know that Origin of Symmetry, or Showbiz (one or t'other) was originally an album made for the States, but their record company was being pissy, so Muse told them where to stick it, came back to England, and then released it last year instead.

And my top 5 from Absolution is more or less the same as yours. Except with more in it.

-----

Muse - Bliss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-23, 10:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... well I do know that Origin of..."
Dredg - Bug Eyes

I like this band as well as Muse. Have you heard of a band called Phoenix? I like their sound, though I don't know what to compare it to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-23, 10:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dredg - Bug Eyes I like this band as..."
I think I've heard of Dredg.

Never heard of Pheonix, though. Can you recommend any songs to listen to?

-----

Muse - Feelin' Good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-23, 10:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think I've heard of Dredg. Never..."
Phoenix - Too Young

There is the first one that I heard. I just think it has a mellow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-25, 09:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Phoenix - Too Young There is the..."
Rockman ZX- Ending Credits

MMZ2 ending was better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-25, 03:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Rockman ZX- Ending Credits MMZ2..."
Sum 41 - We're All To Blame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-25, 03:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sum 41 - We're All To Blame"
Gnarls Barkley - the one about Smiley thingies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-27, 06:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gnarls Barkley - the one about Smiley..."
Muse - Map of the Problematique

I just purchase Black Holes and Revelations and I have yet to be unimpressed after the first four songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-28, 01:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse - Map of the Problematique I..."
Just wait until you get to "Knights of Cydonia". Amazing song!

---

Rogue Trader - Voodoo Child
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-28, 02:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just wait until you get to "Knights of..."
I like 'Knights of Cydonia' very much so.

I'm listening to the dead silence right now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-28, 02:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like 'Knights of Cydonia' very much..."
I've got Hysteria blasting into my ears as loud as I dare, and a little bit louder. You start to hear the song playing when there's dead silence if you blast too much... almost as if it's echoing around an empty skull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-28, 07:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got Hysteria blasting into my ears..."
Sounds like a party.

Muse - City of Delusion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-29, 07:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds like a party. Muse - City of..."
Desmond Decker - Israelites
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-29, 08:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Desmond Decker - Israelites"
T.I., PSC, Li'l Scrappy - I'm A King

Post number 454 for me in this thread. What about you Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-29, 09:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "T.I., PSC, Li'l Scrappy - I'm A King ..."
This is #498.

How sad are we? The top posters in this thread.

-----

RHCP - Around the World
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-29, 02:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This is #498. How sad are we? The..."
311 - Come Original
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-30, 05:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "311 - Come Original"
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny