Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-07-07, 08:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bob Dylan - Hurricane"
Beck - Girl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-07, 09:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Beck - Girl"
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone

I'm talking to a massive Dylan fan... he keeps on sending me songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-07, 03:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone ..."
HIM - Rebel Yell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-07, 04:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "HIM - Rebel Yell"
311 - Come Original
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-08, 05:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "311 - Come Original"
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker

Listen to the radio for a whole week, and you end up hearing this song 5 times a day. And boy, does it get annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-08, 10:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker..."
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-08, 11:10 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
Weird Al - Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep

I now know which song this is the pardoy of. How quaint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-08, 08:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weird Al - Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep..."
Lol.

Here's my 10 characters you communist staff!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-09, 06:14 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lol. Here's my 10 characters you..."
Pete Doherty - Beg, Steal & Borrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-09, 02:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Pete Doherty - Beg, Steal & Borrow"
AC/DC - Back in Black
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-11, 01:49 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "AC/DC - Back in Black"
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-11, 02:36 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall"
If you don't know - Syd Barrett died a couple of days ago. They only announced it today, though.

---

The Kooks - See the World
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-11, 09:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If you don't know - Syd Barrett died a..."
Matisyahu - King Without His Crown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-12, 11:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Matisyahu - King Without His Crown"
Bob Dylan - Ballad of a Thin Man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-12, 02:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bob Dylan - Ballad of a Thin Man"
Tim McGraw - Red Rag Top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-12, 02:41 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Tim McGraw - Red Rag Top"
Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure

This song just makes me feel like I'm in a good mood. It's nice and easy-going, and I like them because Tom from Blink-182 is the lead singer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-12, 03:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure ..."
Same, to bad Blink-182 broke up.

I'd take Blink over A&A anyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-12, 10:10 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Same, to bad Blink-182 broke up. :(..."
Blue Gender intro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-12, 10:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Blue Gender intro!"
The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-13, 10:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The..."
Alice Cooper - Eighteen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win