Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-07-12, 02:29 PM in reply to bMaRleYjR's post starting "from what it looks like u pay some..."
Where are you located? I've smoked the best weed in my life here (Austin) and it's like 115 quarter. Seriously 1 hit, knockout.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-12, 05:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Where are you located? I've smoked the..."
im in cleveland, and i was blowed after 3 hits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bMaRleYjR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbMaRleYjR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bMaRleYjR

Posted 2005-07-12, 07:08 PM in reply to bMaRleYjR's post starting "im in cleveland, and i was blowed after..."
Sweet, good deals 4 joo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 11:18 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sweet, good deals 4 joo."
Yea, so the newest harvest came the other day.. Too bad I can't smoke it.. This is at ChokeArtists crib.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BongBudsUFC.jpg (103.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ChokeGrabsbud.jpg (99.4 KB, 10 views)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-25, 12:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yea, so the newest harvest came the..."
Looks mighty tasty. Why can't you smoke any? Whos ChokeArtist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 12:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Looks mighty tasty. Why can't you smoke..."
TheHighSamurai*

I gotta do an alchahol program, and I think they are sending the urine to a lab instead of an alchahol dipstick.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-25, 02:17 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "TheHighSamurai* I gotta do an..."
An alcohol program? Wtf, is this for a job... if so what kinda of job doesn't let you drink?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 03:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "An alcohol program? Wtf, is this for a..."
Nah North Carolina has my drivers license under suspension pending the alchahol assessment class, so I gotta clean up and get it done...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-26, 12:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yea, so the newest harvest came the..."
Yeah, up here in Indy some new shit just came through. Just in time for the Tom Petty concert. Rock on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-14, 11:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, up here in Indy some new shit..."
Wo! Now Im not to sure about this but its pretty interesting none the less.

http://www.cannabis.net/weblife.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-15, 09:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wo! Now Im not to sure about this but..."
I hadn't smoked since the beginning of July, then I did at the end of July and it made me moody as shit for a few days so I got tired of it and I probably won't do it for a long while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-15, 10:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I hadn't smoked since the beginning of..."
I don't know, man. When I take breaks and then smoke for the first time it's not that bad.. Maybe you were thinking about shit before you smoked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't know, man. When I take breaks..."
I mean I'd just fly off the handle for no reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:01 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I mean I'd just fly off the handle for..."
It was the same for me, it would make me get really mad sometimes, I'm a lot nicer now that I quit. I was a real asshole when I smoked. I'm still an asshole but just not as bad of an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It was the same for me, it would make..."
Well for me it works like this. When I'm smoking on a regular basis I'm a much nicer person in general, but if I go say a week or so I start to get very very irratable. After a couple months of getting it out of my system Im just a regular asshole. All in all, I really only appreciate a "break" after I've just been smoking for over a year straight ALOT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-16, 01:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well for me it works like this. When..."
Well I only smoked on the weekends. I remember when I was smoking every day it was great, but normally I would just do it on the weekend, so during the week I would get really mean sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 08:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I only smoked on the weekends. I..."
Heh. I'm always laid back and I smoke everyday and I rarely show asshole tendencies so.. go me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-02, 05:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh. I'm always laid back and I smoke..."
Bumped per Kaneda's request. Let's see if this goes anywhere :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-02, 05:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bumped per Kaneda's request. Let's see..."
Bumped because Sov doesn't know the proper way to bump.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-02, 06:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bumped because Sov doesn't know the..."
I had some news to post but I lost track of it. ^.^
So instead, Uhhh I took a drug test the other day only 36 hours after I had smoked pot and I passed it. That stuff that cleans out your system works pretty good. Although it gave me hardcore diaherra, tasted horrible, and turned my crap emerald green for 2 days. Oh well, I got a job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda