Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-04-13, 03:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man, this must be the time to own some..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Man, this must be the time to own some good bud. Last night bought an 8th of some amazing chronic. Smoked a blunt with 2 friends and I felt like I was fucking floating.
The market here is okay, starting to get very cheap. I'm contemplating posting my little agricultural adventures, but will refrain for now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-13, 03:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The market here is okay, starting to..."
I considered trying to grow a plant of my own, but until I've got a house it seems impractical. I'm looking at $100 a month for pot if I'm getting high as often as I expect, and that's gonna add up pretty quick. I have potentially found a way to pay for it, though, involving my adderall that I'm barely taking now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-13, 03:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I considered trying to grow a plant of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I considered trying to grow a plant of my own, but until I've got a house it seems impractical. I'm looking at $100 a month for pot if I'm getting high as often as I expect, and that's gonna add up pretty quick. I have potentially found a way to pay for it, though, involving my adderall that I'm barely taking now.
All you gotta do is buy an ounce, sell half of it then smoke another half for free... you make your money back then half a free 1/2 left over.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-13, 04:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "All you gotta do is buy an ounce, sell..."
D3V said: [Goto]
All you gotta do is buy an ounce, sell half of it then smoke another half for free... you make your money back then half a free 1/2 left over.
Not as simple as that, unless I can find it cheaper. I already pay $100 a quarter for the stuff I'm smoking. An ounce would be $400, which I'd have to turn around and sell a half for $400 to make my money back. No way in hell.

I'm planning on selling my Adderall, though, which will make me more than I'm spending on pot. I get ~$120 worth of Adderall every month for $10. It's also easier to sell, and not incriminating for me to possess since I have a prescription.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-13, 05:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not as simple as that, unless I can..."
Um guis... DRUGS R BAD MKAY?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-14, 10:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not as simple as that, unless I can..."
If you lived near me i'd take a bottle of adderall.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-14, 10:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you lived near me i'd take a bottle..."
Yay I have a collection!!!

72 10mg valium
40 2mg klonopin
1 2mg Xanax
Prescription of 0.5mg xanax

I'm set for a couple days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-14, 01:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yay I have a collection!!! 72 10mg..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Yay I have a collection!!!

72 10mg valium
40 2mg klonopin
1 2mg Xanax
Prescription of 0.5mg xanax

I'm set for a couple days.
Gd...

Bought a new bubbler yesterday, it's awesome.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-14, 02:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gd... Bought a new bubbler..."
Gd...

Bought a new bubbler yesterday, it's awesome.
pics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-14, 02:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "pics."
tomorrow.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-14, 03:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gd... Bought a new bubbler..."
Gd...

Hm, what does Gd mean? I googled for some internet lingo and I got some interesting results...

Quote:
****** GD Good
****** GD Goal Difference (soccer)
****** GD Goal Differential (soccer)
****** GD Green Day (band)
****** GD Groundhog Day
****** GD Grateful Dead (band)
****** GD Good Day
***** GD God Damn
***** GD Granddaughter
***** GD Great Divide (Everquest, gaming)
**** GD Gosh Darn
*** GD Global Dynamics (Eureka science fiction)
*** GD God Delusion (book)
*** GD Good Draw (Pictionary game slang)
*** GD Glasdach (German: skylight, glass roof)
*** GD Gum Disturbance (philately)
** GD Giant Drop (amusement park ride)
** GD Gasoline Dion (band)
** GD GameDrift (website)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-15, 09:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hm, what does Gd mean? I googled for..."
He meant god damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-04-15, 09:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hm, what does Gd mean? I googled for..."
Today is a weird day. I'm experiencing one of the strongest feelings to quit drugs all together after finding out one of my good friends died from an overdose....

I mean I highly doubt I'm going to quit all together, but this is another step forward.

I don't even know what to think right now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-15, 09:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He meant god damn."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
He meant god damn.
lol, gracias.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-15, 03:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol, gracias."
Bubbler already has a small crack on it, what the flippy floppy fuck?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-15, 03:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bubbler already has a small crack on..."
I'm highly considering getting a Silver Surfer vaporizer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-15, 04:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm highly considering getting a Silver..."
I'd highly recommend it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-15, 04:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd highly recommend it."
Do you have one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-15, 04:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do you have one?"
No, but a friend of mine's buddy (yeah I know) has one and i've actually had the chance to use it like 5-6 times or so, and man.. it's awesome. Have you ever used one?

The one i've used looks just like this... My friend

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-17, 03:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, but a friend of mine's buddy (yeah..."
I'm so close to nirvana right now... so euphoric.. I feel so fucking good

Smoked a blunt, drank like, 5 beers, at 4 mgs of klonopin and drank some speed.

Wow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-