Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:24 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I wish i could just get out of this..."
There are abnormal people that think it's wrong too :P. Look at us .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:27 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I wish i could just get out of this..."
I'm not normal, far from in fact, and I still think cheating is wrong.

But seriously, what's done is done. There's nothing you can do to change that. All that's left to do now is rub his nose in it like a dog that just defecated on the carpet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm not normal, far from in fact, and I..."
or a child that just has
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's absolutely lovely not being the..."
Jessifer said:
It's absolutely lovely not being the only one with a Y chromosome...
You know you just admitted to being a man right?

Women have XX, men have XY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know you just admitted to being a..."
Err...Biology wasn't my strong point in school...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Err...Biology wasn't my strong point in..."
ya i just cheated off the guy in front of me....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:50 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ya i just cheated off the guy in front..."
Maybe Jessifer doesn't have a uterus after all? A strange turn of events :P!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:57 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ya i just cheated off the guy in front..."
Friend and I swapped answers, seeing as we sat next to each other.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not a man...The uterus says it all. Although...there was that episode of House...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 10:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Friend and I swapped answers, seeing as..."
you know klo, they say women are better at relationships....so maybe you wanna pull a Benedict Arnold? Switch sides? If not, well they say those dating sites are getting more and more successful these days...or you can take the low road and go under the dating radar for awhile....y'know, not really date....another thing that they say is that women who have been hurt are just looking for another person to fill the sudden void they have, so they make rash decisions (one-nighters)...just make sure you don't let this happen to you....because then he will think its even between you two...

On another note...another girl....how about that. More advice for hookin' up...and stayin' hooked up...

We should sticky this thread as what NOT to do in a relationship...XD
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "ya i just cheated off the guy in front..."
klo, dump his butt, you don't need guys like that, no girl does. if you can't let him go or shove him away, try to use some psychology and associate him with something you hate more than him, that way every time you think of him, you'll begin to suddenly think of that thing you hate and get repulsed....... either that or you'll start liking the thing you hate...... it's kinda weird the way it works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-27, 05:32 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "klo, dump his butt, you don't need guys..."
And think, all of this started because a fat 13 year old was bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:01 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "you know klo, they say women are better..."
Draco2003 said:
you know klo, they say women are better at relationships....so maybe you wanna pull a Benedict Arnold? Switch sides? If not, well they say those dating sites are getting more and more successful these days...or you can take the low road and go under the dating radar for awhile....y'know, not really date....another thing that they say is that women who have been hurt are just looking for another person to fill the sudden void they have, so they make rash decisions (one-nighters)...just make sure you don't let this happen to you....because then he will think its even between you two...

On another note...another girl....how about that. More advice for hookin' up...and stayin' hooked up...

We should sticky this thread as what NOT to do in a relationship...XD
I'm not going to hook up with any random guy....i mean i just couldnt do it. And i dont know how to let myself let go...this is seriously the most fucked up situation i have ever been in. I've never been serious enough to make plans like to move in with someone and all that jumbo, and when i finally start to get all excited about it...guess what?!?!?! ugh, i dont know what im going to do. I've "hung out" with some girls....but they just kind of freak me out when it comes to jumping the fence. my biological mom did though, and she seems to be doing fine. haha.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "And think, all of this started because..."
GravitonSurge said:
And think, all of this started because a fat 13 year old was bored.
huh?!?!?!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-02-27, 09:58 AM in reply to klo's post starting "huh?!?!?!"
klo said:
huh?!?!?!
lol. He's talking about when Slaynish IMed you (thinking you were Kaneda)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-27, 10:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol. He's talking about when Slaynish..."
It's amazing how everything starts with fat 13 y/o's. Ain't technology wonderful?

And now I spout off on a tangent.

There's a girl I know, been going out with a guy since Easter, and they've broken up at least 5 times, yet they're still together. He keeps on cheating on her, yet still she likes him. He really gets her angry, but she still loves being with him. He doesn't care about her much, seems to think of her as an object, yet she can't see that.

She deserves better than him, we all think she does, but she won't give in. Maybe she thinks she can change him. It's sad really...she's so nice to.

And that's my bit over. There's a link somewhere, I'll find it later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-27, 11:12 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm not going to hook up with any..."
klo said:
I've "hung out" with some girls....but they just kind of freak me out when it comes to jumping the fence. my biological mom did though, and she seems to be doing fine. haha.
Are you talking about becoming a lesbian or am I completely misinturpreting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-02-27, 11:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Are you talking about becoming a..."
I read it like you did King, but im interested to see where it goes, so i didnt say anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-27, 11:58 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I read it like you did King, but im..."
Fat 13 year olds have been behind everything from the Industrial Revolution to George W. Bush coming to power. Illuminati? Yea right, Slaynish holds the secret to the holy grail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Are you talking about becoming a..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Are you talking about becoming a lesbian or am I completely misinturpreting?

ya, i just couldnt do it. lol. I dont know, it seems that I've made up my mind to still be with kaneda......but i still think about it all the time and im probably going to be twice as bitchy all the time.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ya, i just couldnt do it. lol. I dont..."
Well...since you're going to actually try a relationship again, I wouldn't recommend throwing it in his face everytime you get pissed at him. It really wouldn't last long that way.

Just a thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer