Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:16 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yes, Bush wants to ban gay marriage. As..."
Blah, blah, blah.
For the gay marriage part, the government defines a frame of rules. If they don't suit everyone, some people will want to get them changed. There are gays. They want gay marriage to be allowed. There are psychopath murderers. They want the society to allow you to kill anyone you want to for no apparent reason. I'm not comparing gays with murderers, I'm just saying that *somewhere*, there has to be a certain restriction for what members of society can and can't do. And the government sets this line, without anyone with the key in hand to know what's perfectly right for everyone. There is no such solution.

And KagomJack, really, I don't care. Bush makes the sole pronounciation of "The United States" to stink. And it takes effort to make a sound stink. He had his chance, and he should go. Kerry may not be much better, but at least he hasn't failed yet unlike others.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:18 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Blah, blah, blah. For the gay marriage..."
Kerry will fail. Kerry would try to negotiate with terrorists and he would let the terrorists have their way. Trust me, Kerry is a bad thing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Kerry will fail. Kerry would try to..."
If Kerry becomes president I fear we are doomed.

It would be like Chruser giving Zelaron to The1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If Kerry becomes president I fear we..."
You've got it ass backwards !K_A! Kerry taking office woudl be like The1 giving Zelaron to Chruser. The1 and Bush are on about the same intelligence level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:00 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You've got it ass backwards !K_A! Kerry..."
Slim, face it, Kerry is an asshole who will make America messed up. Don't insult Bush Slim...it's not nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Slim, face it, Kerry is an asshole who..."
I'll put this in terms you can understand. Pimpiroth > Bush
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:07 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'll put this in terms you can..."
I'll put this in better terms:

Bush > Pimpiroth
Bush > The1
Bush = better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'll put this in better terms: Bush..."
You said better terms, not blatant lies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-12, 10:57 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "You said better terms, not blatant lies."
By the way, here's the current state of the draft legislation. Its fairly side-tracked for the time being. Not dead, but not doing much either.

-frick

S 89 Status
S.89
Title: A bill to provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Hollings, Ernest F. [SC] (introduced 1/7/2003) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.R.163
Latest Major Action: 1/7/2003 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/7/2003:
Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.

HR 163 Status
H.R.163
Title: To provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Rangel, Charles B. [NY-15] (introduced 1/7/2003) Cosponsors (14)
Related Bills: S.89
Latest Major Action: 2/3/2003 House committee/subcommittee actions. Status: Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/7/2003:
Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
2/3/2003:
Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
2/3/2003:
Referred to the Subcommittee on Total Force.

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Kerry will fail. Kerry would try to..."
KagomJack said:
Kerry will fail. Kerry would try to negotiate with terrorists and he would let the terrorists have their way. Trust me, Kerry is a bad thing...
How can you say that? In my eyes, not only has Bush failed the United States with his blatant lies of "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, but he has failed the rest of the world as well by being a power-hungry warmonger. What baffles me is how you people can accuse Kerry of failing before he has even had a chance. I honestly don't know how great of a president he will be, but it would take a hell of a lot of effort to be a worse president than Mr. Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:24 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "How can you say that? In my eyes, not..."
I want you to list me EXACTLY what bush has done wrong instead of calling him a "power hungry warmonger" and all that bullshit you keep babbling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want you to list me EXACTLY what bush..."
Besides give the US our largest national deficit in history and start a pointless war in Iraq?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-12, 03:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want you to list me EXACTLY what bush..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I want you to list me EXACTLY what bush has done wrong instead of calling him a "power hungry warmonger" and all that bullshit you keep babbling.
I have listed it a numerous number of times.

Here it is again:
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthr...382&post390382

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-12 at 03:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-12, 04:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have listed it a numerous number of..."
Look, the only reason John Kerry would fail is because he is one of those people who goes "I believe in what you believe!" He is also very 2 faced. Besides, the terrorists want him as prez so they can get away with more shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Look, the only reason John Kerry would..."
Kagom, quit assuming stupid shit. Bush makes this country look like a big pile of dog shit, there is no way in hell anyone could do worse. The man is a complete and utter moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:11 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Kagom, quit assuming stupid shit. Bush..."
No, trust me. It's a gut feeling. Kerry would not only fuck up this country, but would be the result of the US becoming some other country's bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, trust me. It's a gut feeling. ..."
KagomJack said:
No, trust me. It's a gut feeling. Kerry would not only fuck up this country, but would be the result of the US becoming some other country's bitch.
You're going to determine the quality of leadership of a possible future president on a gut feeling?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're going to determine the quality..."
Yes, because gut feelings are always better than cold hard facts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're going to determine the quality..."
It's not just that. The things I"ve read about him...it's that and the gut feelings. I usually trust my gut feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's not just that. The things I"ve..."
KagomJack said:
It's not just that. The things I"ve read about him...it's that and the gut feelings. I usually trust my gut feelings.
My gut feeling told me to kill someone a while ago...

Bet that'd be a good thing to trust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes