Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:38 PM in reply to klo's post starting "It's worse than classic because it's..."
Emo much? Why even give him a second chance at a relationship? If you want to be fuck buddies, fine; but from my point of view it's ridiculous to bother trusting him again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:40 PM in reply to klo's post starting "The "i am a sensitive caring person"..."
I got owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Emo much? Why even give him a second..."
Thank you ...I wanted to say that but I didn't want to be the only one :P. Come on ...he bragged about that shit on forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Thank you ...I wanted to say that but I..."
I know....it just fucking gets to me when he's all "lovey" and shit. It wasnt very opportune that he was here the weekend after i found out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Emo much? Why even give him a second..."
ya its like for some reason i still want something, but at the same time i just want to shoot him. when he's here and with me its cool, but if he's in az im like "well fuck it, leave me alone".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:51 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ya its like for some reason i still..."
I've known a lot of chicks that got screwed and then like the next day were all lovey dovey with the guys :P. Doesn't make any sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've known a lot of chicks that got..."
It's like i get caught up in a spell of "lovey dovey" shit, but then i remember reading that shit and it falls apart, all of a sudden i dont care that he's sorry, but that he did it and im all pissed off, he just knows me well enough to know how to "comfort" me. fuck relationships.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:13 PM in reply to klo's post starting "It's like i get caught up in a spell of..."
It's easier to look over mishaps when tempted with such things then to get to the meat and potatoes of it :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's easier to look over mishaps when..."
What a soap opera. Im still laughing cause u caught his ass on the internet. Priceless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "What a soap opera. Im still laughing..."
Yea ...very dumb mistake to brag on here about it but I guess he figured, "What're the odds of her looking at Zelaron of all places?" :P. I always see like 150 guests looking at the forums ...never know who they are .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea ...very dumb mistake to brag on..."
HAHA, dont you wish some of those guest became members. Anyway, he must have mentioned this site to her or something cause the luck of her just finding this site and finding his name is 1000000000000000 to 1. No offense to him or her, but hes an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea ...very dumb mistake to brag on..."
Yea, it took me forever to understand this little "chat" thing, and i would have never looked into it if i hadn't have been playing around on his AIM. But hey, look and you'll find...some things you want to; and others you need to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:48 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Yea, it took me forever to understand..."
Well, at least you learned something new . You can post on forums now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, at least you learned something..."
yea now u can become our friends. This foum could use a little more estrogen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, at least you learned something..."
yea, ill be known as "kaneda's girlfriend that he cheated on"....lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:10 PM in reply to klo's post starting "yea, ill be known as "kaneda's..."
Nah, you'll be known as the only other person here with a uterus besides Jessifer. Oh yea, and Dev.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Nah, you'll be known as the only other..."
It's absolutely lovely not being the only one with XX chromosomes...

Last edited by Jessifer; 2006-02-26 at 09:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's absolutely lovely not being the..."
You know all humans start out as females until certain hormones are introduced. Let's all eat ice cream together and cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:21 PM in reply to klo's post starting "yea, ill be known as "kaneda's..."
klo said:
yea, ill be known as "kaneda's girlfriend that he cheated on"....lol.
Lol, just noticed. Your profile says that! :P If you don't wanna be known like that you might wanna change that .

I'd like to make a shout out to my boy Tido, I'll post bail soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You know all humans start out as..."
I wish i could just get out of this sick addiction with him. i mean, there are normal people out there who think that cheating is wrong...obviously.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo