Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-08-19, 09:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I go to shower now. Shall return!..."
I should be sleeping...

But forums are more important.

I'm back from work!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-20, 09:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I should be sleeping... But forums..."
Hooray for forums!

Good day at the office, dear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-20, 08:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hooray for forums! Good day at the..."
Oh SPLENDED. I'm home again.

And I have my first college classes tomorrow.

Bummer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-21, 01:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh SPLENDED. I'm home again. And I..."
Well hello. FOr some reason, my math class is in a computer lab that has full internet, and so is my Engineering class. And my teachers don't care If I surf the net during break / before class!!!!!

Heh it's just a bit unusual. I remember back in my high school they wouldnt let us use the computers for ANYTHING other then strict 100% school work.

On a side note, it is taking my signature a long time to load, and I wonder what the person sitting next to me will say if he sees it.

HMPH.

Anyway, just dropping by to say hello, as I will not be home until 10:30 after this.

These keyboards are really quiet too.....

.99 gb's of ram though... wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-22, 12:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Well hello. FOr some reason, my math..."
.99 gb's?!

What's wrong with having a full gb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-05, 01:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ".99 gb's?! What's wrong with having..."
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-09, 04:51 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!"
I think im going to go take a 12 hr nap or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-09, 05:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think im going to go take a 12 hr nap..."
enjoy your "nap" !!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-10, 07:29 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "enjoy your "nap" !!!!!"
Omg. Homework time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-11, 09:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Omg. Homework time."
I'm off to have a cigarette.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-11, 09:11 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm off to have a cigarette."
Sorry, had to come back for my lighter, ok, brb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-15, 03:38 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Sorry, had to come back for my lighter,..."
gotta go and do some housework
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-17, 03:25 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "gotta go and do some housework :cry:"
xombie_love said:
gotta go and do some housework
gotta go get shot at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2006-09-17, 05:31 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post starting "gotta go get shot at."
Gota go shoot at you, then go to the gym.

PEACE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-17, 09:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Gota go shoot at you, then go to the..."
I'm off to continue playing WildArms4. Sadly, it's not as good a game as I was hoping it to be. But meh, it was a birthday present. No cost to me other then the incessant desire to throttle the idiotic personalities of the "bad guys".

The battle system is enjoyable...though...that hardly makes up for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-09-18, 10:14 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm off to continue playing WildArms4...."
I'm off in a bit (just finish posting) to get an ethernet cable from this corner of the house, up to the next floor, and to the other corner of the house for my new computer.

This going to be a loooooooooong evening.

Toodles! *waves*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-21, 06:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm off in a bit (just finish posting)..."
I'm gona go get some more food, then go watch some TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-22, 09:11 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm gona go get some more food, then go..."
night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-22, 11:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm gona go get some more food, then go..."
I'm off to eat, then go to sleep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-23, 08:37 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm off to eat, then go to sleep"
I'm gona go get some food.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win