Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-07-13, 05:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hellllllllllllloooo zelaron!"
*Squeeks* Erm...Hello to you too? ;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPaniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-13, 08:44 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "*Squeeks* Erm...Hello to you too? ^^;"
Wow. It's late... good evening?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-14, 07:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow. It's late... good evening?"
Nope, early afternoon. Good evenink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 11:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope, early afternoon. Good evenink."
Afternoon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPaniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-14, 04:01 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "Afternoon."
I'm off to deerfield!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-15, 04:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm off to deerfield!"
OoooH! We get deer in our fields.

Is this "Deerfield" so called because it has Deer in it and it's a field?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OoooH! We get deer in our fields. :) ..."
hello good afternoon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OoooH! We get deer in our fields. :) ..."
Lenny said:
OoooH! We get deer in our fields.

Is this "Deerfield" so called because it has Deer in it and it's a field?
Somehow, I don't think that's why it's called "Deerfield," Lenny. *Pokes teh ostriche*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:23 AM in reply to Paniel's post starting "Somehow, I don't think that's why it's..."
Yay! Another person has fallen into the Ostrich/Emu trap!

---

And good afternoon Ms. Xombie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay! Another person has fallen into the..."
i see you are everywhere lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:37 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "i see you are everywhere lol"
You wouldn't believe how many people say that to me.

I just like to post - if I see a new post, and there's a chance to reply, then reply I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay! Another person has fallen into the..."
Lenny said:
Yay! Another person has fallen into the Ostrich/Emu trap!

---

And good afternoon Ms. Xombie.
*Poke poke* D: Nuh-uh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-16, 12:02 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "*Poke poke* D: Nuh-uh!"
good evening you all

what are you up to today?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-16, 01:14 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "good evening you all what are you up..."
Good evenink indeed!

I've just mowed the garden, so tiring. And now I'm watching Top Gear.

Sure, you Germans put on a crackin' World Cup, but you can't beat Top Gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-16, 01:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Good evenink indeed! :D I've just..."
Lenny said:
Good evenink indeed!

I've just mowed the garden, so tiring. And now I'm watching Top Gear.

Sure, you Germans put on a crackin' World Cup, but you can't beat Top Gear.
Chores too? I've had chores to do today, as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-16, 01:28 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "Chores too? I've had chores to do..."
Not chores.

My dad had a hernia operation t'other day, so he can't do anything to aggravate the wound. Which means I had to do mow the garden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-16, 01:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not chores. My dad had a hernia..."
Lenny said:
Not chores.

My dad had a hernia operation t'other day, so he can't do anything to aggravate the wound. Which means I had to do mow the garden.
I'd consider mowing the lawn a chore even if it was for your dad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-16, 01:34 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "I'd consider mowing the lawn a chore..."
Fair enough.

How about feeding the goats and sweeping up after them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-16, 02:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. How about feeding the..."
Lenny said:
Fair enough.

How about feeding the goats and sweeping up after them?
Nah, you can do that. XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-16, 08:30 PM in reply to Paniel's post starting "Nah, you can do that. XD"
Good evening.

Today sucked. Praying for no repeats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign